The futa games [NonCon, Impregnation, futa, hunger games] interest check

Started by Hobbes1266, June 24, 2016, 04:30:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobbes1266

Hello, I would like to see if there is any interest in a hunger games inspired roleplay idea I've had running through my mind. Ramble warning. It would take place in a distopian society segregated into twelve districts each with its own niche in society benefiting the ruling capital, as it is in the books, unlike the books ever person on the planet would be a futa with both a penis and vagina. After a failed attempt at a revolution the capital created the horny games as punishment, where two girls from each of the districts are forced to compete in an arena to impregnate each other, the last girl who isn't pregnant wins, the losers sold into slavery.

More details will be added after interest is shown.

Tl;dr any interest in the hunger games except with futas trying to impregnate each other instead of murder?

Yukina

Hobbes1266

Thank you for your interest. Do you have any ideas for what you would like your characters districts specialty to be? I would like to leave it at least partially open to the players to decide.

Yukina

pdragon

Just my own two cents, but perhaps a way of opening the games up for those who like more than just futa on futa would be nice? (The majority of futa games recently have been entirely futa only lately) Perhaps if some districts build up a certain level of infractions against the government they are required to have a female substitute one of their participants, thus removing half of their ability to impregnate others and lowering their chances of winning. Likewise some districts could attempt to cheat and enter traps/males in drag, thus making it impossible for them to get impregnated and causing a scandal for affecting the "purity" of the games. Etc.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Hobbes1266

Quote from: pdragon on June 25, 2016, 07:13:46 AM
Just my own two cents, but perhaps a way of opening the games up for those who like more than just futa on futa would be nice? (The majority of futa games recently have been entirely futa only lately) Perhaps if some districts build up a certain level of infractions against the government they are required to have a female substitute one of their participants, thus removing half of their ability to impregnate others and lowering their chances of winning. Likewise some districts could attempt to cheat and enter traps/males in drag, thus making it impossible for them to get impregnated and causing a scandal for affecting the "purity" of the games. Etc.

I see your point... I can see several benefits and draw backs to adding more than just futa characters. A female contestant would be almost guaranteed to lose so there wouldn't be much insensitive to try in the games, even if they were one of the last two left they would have no way to make the opponent lose... unless a sponsor gave them some kind of cum injecting dildo? I would need to discuss it more.

I don't think a male getting into the games would be very likely, they would probably have tests to check gender, (from visual inspection to dna tests) they would have no way to lose if they did get in.

If more genders than futa are allowed, but I don't accept males, females or both into the games there are still roles they could play outside of the arena. They could be servants, interviewers, sponsors, stylists, fans or maybe even family of tributes.

Quote from: Yugishogun on June 24, 2016, 10:48:18 PM
Non-serious: Cuteness
Serious: Book-keeping

What do you mean book-keeping? Like distribution of resources and management? I'm not sure what else that would mean

pdragon

Quote from: Hobbes1266 on June 25, 2016, 11:57:43 AM
I see your point... I can see several benefits and draw backs to adding more than just futa characters. A female contestant would be almost guaranteed to lose so there wouldn't be much insensitive to try in the games, even if they were one of the last two left they would have no way to make the opponent lose... unless a sponsor gave them some kind of cum injecting dildo? I would need to discuss it more.

I don't think a male getting into the games would be very likely, they would probably have tests to check gender, (from visual inspection to dna tests) they would have no way to lose if they did get in.

If more genders than futa are allowed, but I don't accept males, females or both into the games there are still roles they could play outside of the arena. They could be servants, interviewers, sponsors, stylists, fans or maybe even family of tributes.

That's a fair point. Though unfortunately I'll have to pass then. Since the entire story focuses more or less on the games, I don't see much of a point making a side character, seeing how there would be long stretches of them not being able to do anything once the story got into the actual game. And if that's the only means of gender variation then this simply isn't the game for me. No problem with that. Good luck with everything.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Hobbes1266

Quote from: pdragon on June 25, 2016, 08:58:27 PM
That's a fair point. Though unfortunately I'll have to pass then. Since the entire story focuses more or less on the games, I don't see much of a point making a side character, seeing how there would be long stretches of them not being able to do anything once the story got into the actual game. And if that's the only means of gender variation then this simply isn't the game for me. No problem with that. Good luck with everything.
I understand, best of luck then.

Yukina

Quote from: Hobbes1266 on June 25, 2016, 11:57:43 AM
What do you mean book-keeping? Like distribution of resources and management? I'm not sure what else that would mean

Record keeping and shipping.

Izaya Orihara

Quote from: pdragon on June 25, 2016, 08:58:27 PM

Same as this, essentially.

I was interested when pdragon mentioned traps, but since that's not possible, I suppose I'll move on.
Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

Hobbes1266

Quote from: Izaya Orihara on June 26, 2016, 08:23:35 AM
Same as this, essentially.

I was interested when pdragon mentioned traps, but since that's not possible, I suppose I'll move on.
I understand and am sorry. If anyone has any suggestions on how they could be added, or any other suggestions, I'd be happy to hear.

bokotousamurai

The only way to add genders other then futa would be to alter the premise so there's no "impregnate the competition to win", which is basically the whole idea here.

I can think that maybe the futas are the ruling class taking the losers as sexslaves but idk what the actual 'games' part would be
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Hobbes1266

Yeah I can't really see a way around it either without getting rid of the premise.

bokotousamurai

While I support inclusivity of character gender, just out of a role-playing laden desire to see what kinds of characters they make.

But also a roleplay we I fully conform to the GMs vision and try to work within, in shirt, I'm interested in playing.

I just need to figure out a character, I don't think my go to futa-mistress and spunky tomboy could work here.
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Hobbes1266