She was a Tomboy... (FxF)

Started by AithinTheElf, June 22, 2011, 02:21:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AithinTheElf

Shaun could be the most adorable tomboy there ever was.  She's about 5'10, skinny but strong.  She's lightly golden from all the days spent at the nearby beach, with light reddish brown hair that sweeps over her big amber eyes.  A light smattering of freckles covers her nose and cheeks.  Her lips are red, soft and always smiling.  Too anyone unacquainted, she's just a surfer kid, a beautiful boy with a Peter Pan like personality.

But although Shaun wishes she were a boy, she's not.  She's so close...she's everyone's little brother..but...  One day, a new girl moves into town.  She's cute, pretty, a blast to hang out with, and Shaun finds herself wishing she was a boy now more than ever.  She wants this girl to like her, to love her...  Shaun wants to teach her to surf...to longboard.  She just wants to spend some time.

Eventually, the two do fall in love, and Shaun finds that who she is doesn't really matter when she's with this girl... Both are around 16/17 yrs old.  I'll play Shaun. (:

Eve Lacus

I think I would be interested in this plot. It seems light, and uncomplicated. Exactly what I am look for in a new rp at the moment.

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone
- Audrey Hepburn

However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results
- Winston Churchill

DarkRose15

Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!