Over The Rainbow (Or the Wizard of Lez) Need replacement Dorothy... :(

Started by Chrystal, June 07, 2013, 04:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

This was supposed to be a "by invite only" story, but sadly, too many of the people I originally invited have dropped out or declined. I am therefore opening it to see if we can make it work...

The idea is a sexy girls only version of "The Wizard of Oz". It will be going in extreme.

I will be playing a single character who has three roles, and GM-ing the story.

All other players are to take one of the available roles each.

The Cast:

Dorothy: Available
The scarecrow: Autumn Rain
The Tin Woman: snapdragon.
The Cowardly Lioness: Ember Star
Toto: Tad

The Wicked Witch of the West: (aka The Good Witch of the North) (aka The Wizardess of Oz) - Chrystal (me, the gm)

It will be first come first considered.... But I reserve the right to say "sorry, no" to any player I don't consider suitable.

REQUIREMENTS

1) You must be female IRL.
2) You must at least have a vague working knowledge of the story, and the characters.
3) You should probably be submissive or at least switch.
4) You must be able to post at least 300 words per post.
5) You must be able to post at least once a week for the duration of the game.

ALL CHARACTERS ARE TO BE FEMALE!

I would like anyone interested to please PM me a character concept, complete with picture, rather than posting them here.

The reason for this is that the world of Oz that I create will be built around the characters, and I would rather not have players influence each other's characters.

You may draw your inspiration from whatever source you like: the book, the movie, the TV mini-series "Tin Man", the musical "Wicked", or anything else you happen to like. It can be totally unrelated to Oz.

All I ask is that the character retain the basic principle embodies within the original character: Dorothy is in search of a way home, The lioness is in search of her courage, The scarecrow is in search of her brain, and the tin woman is in search of her heart. Toto is a faithful companion to Dorothy who loves her unconditionally.

And now, the story outline:

Yes, this is based loosely on the original Oz story, but there will be variations.

For example, there is no Wizard. Instead The Wicked Witch of the West disguises herself as the wizard. Equally there is no Good Witch of the North. The whole thing is a massive plot by West, to secure Dorothy as her sex slave.

Toto is transformed from a dog into a girl.

Dorothy meets the other three more or less as soon as she sets out on the pink brick road, to find the Wizard. They head to Oz and meet with the person the think is her.

The "wizard" sends them on an impossible, sexy quest to try and beat herself, which they fail at and get captured and undergo some wonderful sexy tortures, before escaping and apparently killing the witch, to return triumphant to Oz, singing "Ding Dong the former PM is dead"... (Or words to that effect) Only to find out that she isn't dead...

In the process, of course, the scarecrow finds her brain, the lioness finds her courage, and the tin woman finds her heart. Dorothy finds that she loves the witch so much that she wants to stay, and finds a new home. Toto is Dorothy's faithful companion through it all.

And me?

Heh, I'm just plain Wicked!

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

eBadger

1) You must be female IRL.
3) You should probably be submissive or at least switch.

Aww! 

Just wanted to mention this looks like an awesome concept, though!

Chrystal

I'm bumping this thread, because I think it's worth giving it another shot.

I've opened all the cast up, but if the original people want to grab their original characters back they are welcome to do so.

Any takers?

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Clala

Hmm... Seems fun. I'm a sucker for Oz/Wonderland-type roleplays.

I'd love to be Dorothy, if possible.

Chrystal

Quote from: ksangre on October 28, 2013, 11:04:44 AM
Hmm... Seems fun. I'm a sucker for Oz/Wonderland-type roleplays.

I'd love to be Dorothy, if possible.

There's just a few questions I have for you, before I can say yes. First, You're quite new to E, and don't have any IC posts up as yet. I guess that's not for want of trying, but it does mean that I have no idea what your writing style is like. You didn't ask for writing prompts in your approval thread either. Second, you seem to have a fairly large number of things in your "offs": Being Chained, Being Humiliated, Being Kidnapped, Being Teased, Being Tied, Wearing Collars, Wearing Gags. That rather eliminates a significant part of the original Wizard Of Oz story (Dorothy was kidnapped and tied up, then chained up, by the wicked witch), let alone a sexy lesbian BDSM version that I have clearly said will be Extreme...

So, what I need from you in order to say yes, are three things:

1) A character concept, complete with image
2) An example of how you might write your opening post - Dorothy in the little shack getting sucked up by a tornado, and finishing with the line "I don't think we're in Kansas anymore".
3) The whole point of the story is that Dorothy finds a new home as the Witch's sex slave. Is this something you are okay with? The last thing I need is Dorothy dropping out just when it gets interesting because she didn't expect the witch to dangle her from the ceiling by her nipples while the flying monkeys fucked her up the arse... What exactly is likely to happen to Dorothy and Team at the hands of the witch, I don't yet know, but it will be nasty!

If you can assure me on all three of those, then it will really depend on how good your character concept is.

Tad

I'm always up for playing a heroic little dog girl. Toto for me please!
In the process of moving, so posts may be slow
Need an idea?        Ons and Offs

Chrystal

Quote from: Tad on October 30, 2013, 05:10:47 PM
I'm always up for playing a heroic little dog girl. Toto for me please!

Always glad to have you in any RP, my friend.

Toto is reserved for you

Ksangre. I have reserved Dorothy for you, subject to getting a character sheet.

Ember Star

I look in here for a group I was invited to and I accidentally see THIS run by YOU! Damn it, if there's two things that'll always get my interest it's Oz and Wonderland!

I have a question, are the characters like the Tin Woman and the Scarecrow going to be actual Tin and Stuffing like they were in the movie. Or is this going to be more like Tin Man where they're all human or near human. BTW, that's a good series to watch for inspiration if you're going for a more humanoid feel.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Ember Star

Never mind. Bash me for skimming. I see you've already mentioned it
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Ember Star

BTW, I see you just just mentioned the musical. The book Wicked and the three books that follow it are probably my favorite series by one of my favorite writers

Chrystal

Ember Star

IDK! Maybe! I really don't need anything new. But, but, I've never had a good Oz game. Not to mention I'm not sure which of those three I wanna play. I'm gonna mull it over. But the answer is likely, yes. What all do you want in the character concept? Just name, personality and picture? Or do you want a little history too?

Chrystal

Quote from: Ember Star on October 30, 2013, 06:32:13 PM
IDK! Maybe! I really don't need anything new. But, but, I've never had a good Oz game. Not to mention I'm not sure which of those three I wanna play. I'm gonna mull it over. But the answer is likely, yes. What all do you want in the character concept? Just name, personality and picture? Or do you want a little history too?

Given that I'm going to be building the world based upon the character sheets I get, I would appreciate as much information as you can give me. If you want to give a back-story to add depth to the character, please do. However, please be aware that I will be blending the back stories of three characters together to create the world of Oz - it will be different from all the various other Oz variants.

And yes, I watched most of Tin Man. I missed a few crucial episodes, and lost rack of where the lion came in, and how Toto ended up being a spy for the witch...

Wicked, I only heard of the stage musical. I know it's about "West", but that's all I know.

This idea was, in part, inspired by a series of adverts for the "orange" mobile network in which West is living with a girl called Vicky... It's an obvious subtext that they are a couple!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU8D9QugbiM

Ember Star

Wicked is the first book in The Wicked Years by Gregory Maguire. He is a amazing writer. One of the best writers of this era in my opinion. He's also written books about the bad step sister in Cinderella, the evil step mother in Snow White, Jack the Ripper, and I think a couple other evil characters. Though Wicked is the only one he's made a series out of. I highly suggest his work.

Anyway. Yes, I'm joining. Might know who I want, but gonna think on it it a little more. You want a real picture or art for the play by?

Ember Star

Put me down for the lioness, if you would please

Chrystal

Quote from: Ember Star on October 30, 2013, 07:02:25 PM
Wicked is the first book in The Wicked Years by Gregory Maguire. He is a amazing writer. One of the best writers of this era in my opinion. He's also written books about the bad step sister in Cinderella, the evil step mother in Snow White, Jack the Ripper, and I think a couple other evil characters. Though Wicked is the only one he's made a series out of. I highly suggest his work.

Anyway. Yes, I'm joining. Might know who I want, but gonna think on it it a little more. You want a real picture or art for the play by?

I will have to try and find the books :)

Photo or art is fine. In a lot of cases it is almost impossible to find a decent photo showing exactly what you want, while in others, the same is true of art work

My one requirement when it comes to art is that it be good quality. I know that should go without saying, but... The same goes for photos.

So for example

This
Not this
and
this
not this

You get the idea?

Quote from: Ember Star on October 31, 2013, 02:02:26 PM
Put me down for the lioness, if you would please

Lioness is yours.

Ember Star

Chrystal

Yes, umm...  very colourful.

Asside from that, we're still in need of a scarecrow/straw dolly, and a tin woman/iron lady.

And I'm still waiting for character concepts for Toto and the cowardly lioness...

Ember Star

Did you say Iron Lady?

LOL

I'll get you the lioness by the weekend. Haven't had time to refresh my mind about a couple of things yet, plus I'm behind on posts.

Ascia

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I want to play this. Chrystal I hate you. =(

Chrystal

Quote from: Ascia on November 06, 2013, 10:03:52 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I want to play this. Chrystal I hate you. =(

Um.

Well, that isn't an encouraging start... ??

Ember Star

Ascia

I can't escape Chrystal. Not that I try, but I've slipped out of a few games on her now. And she keeps posting stuff I can't say no to. Argh. <3

I can haz Tin Man? Er, woman?

Chrystal

Quote from: Ascia on November 07, 2013, 04:48:52 PM
I can't escape Chrystal. Not that I try, but I've slipped out of a few games on her now. And she keeps posting stuff I can't say no to. Argh. <3

I can haz Tin Man? Er, woman?

Ahhhhh,
I remember.

We were going to do a pirate sci-fi game a loooong time ago, and you were also in a game I started running with Amazon that was a bad idea to begin with.

And I think we've discussed a couple of one-on-ones that never went anywhere.

Now, see, I have a problem. Actually a dilemma.

I'm perfectly happy to give someone a chance in a large group or a one-on-one, or even a small group where characters are able to be happily eliminated, or replaced.

But by your own admission, you've abandoned at least one game with me already.

Now, my dilemma is this: I need two more players or this game is going nowhere. But, if one of the players decides to ditch, then I might as well not have bothered.

I know nothing is certain in this life, but I really could do with some sort of guarantee that people are going to stick it out.

Tad is probably my best friend on E, and I know that the only reason she would ditch the game is if there was a major problem.
Ember I've known for less time, but I also consider her a friend, and I'm pretty sure she would let me know if there were something that left her unable to post.
ksangre I don't know, but she seemed pretty keen and is the only player to have actually sent me a character profile! (Hint to the other two)

So, Ascia, what do you say?

Ascia

For some reason I always do better in group games. Maybe because group games are like 95% of my entire RPing experience. I have done well in One-on-Ones with people I know and have played with before in group games, though. If it helps you can leash me and tie me down to make sure I don't go anywhere?

Also I can always privately link you my RP history, a few of my recent games went a few months, one over six months if I recall correctly. So I've got a history of sticking withgroup  games if I like the writing and the people, but that's true of anyone I'm guessing?