(Interest Check) The Corellian Royal Academy for Young Women (F/F Competitive)

Started by SpaceMedafighterX, December 28, 2010, 11:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpaceMedafighterX

A BRIEF HISTORY OF LURI'IA (In Character)

Almost five hundred years ago, the succubus Oona and her daughters took upon themselves a quest like one that no beings before them had even dared: To conquer not only the mortal world, but the infernal and celestial planes as well. Like wildfire, the ambitions of her adopted daughters spread, until finally, Empress Elanor Rena Corelia XIV and Empress Milliard Ryl had conqured the mortal plane. At that point, they turned to fight their mother's former mistress, who ruled the infernal plane with an iron fist. After claiming the infernal realm as their own, with the Staff of Dragons and the Blade of Damnation in hand, Oona lead a revolt against the gods themselves to claim the Helm of Divinity. With the three artifacts of the Time Before Time gathered, Empress Elanor opened the Vault of Eternity, and presented the Crown of Reality to her mother; with it, Oona became the mother goddess of the world of Luri'ia. With the world in their hands, Oona was soon worshiped by countless people across Luri'ia, with Elnaor and Milliard being worshiped as the goddesses of warfare and the sea respectively.

Since then, the world of Luri'ia has undergone great changes, with electricity now commonplace, and computers just beginning to show practical applications; with the world under their control, the goddess's daughters rule from the capital city of Corellia, where the most worthy of women are chosen to be touched by Oona's priestesses, transforming them into succubi. Each year, every temple chooses one woman, and the high priestess of the temple initiates the transformation, turning them into a succubus. However, this year, it has been decreed that there would only be one new succubus, and she would not be chosen by the priestesses.

Oona herself gave the decree: All young maidens of ages 16-25 who were neither wed nor betrothed were to apply for the Corellian Royal Academy for Young Women. At the end of the school year, on the five hundredth anniversary of Oona's transcendence, she would choose a third daughter, and grant upon her a gift that she has not given in all the years since: The chosen student would not merely be a priestess as most succubi were, this one would be chosen to become the goddess of lust.

What to Expect (Out of Character)

Think of this as a competitive yet statless RP. There will be two GMs: Myself, and Qt. We'll be handling the parts of the school faculty, and he'll be handling Oona herself when she makes her appearance in the grand finale. The goal: Your character wants to be the year's valedictorian, and thus be chosen by Oona as the newest addition to her pantheon of succubine goddeses.

There will be a total of six classes: Four core classes, and two electives.

The Core Classes are as follows:
  • Introduction to Seduction
  • Tickling, Teasing, and Foreplay
  • Penetration Techniques
  • Charms and Lust Magics
And the Electives will be chosen from the following "fetish" categories (as will be voted on by the players):
  • Transformative Magics
  • Lactation and Breast Expansion
  • Microphila and Macrophilia
  • Mind Alteration and Other Subtle Domination Techniques
  • Bondage and Slavery
  • Multiple Partners and Orgies
Now, mind you, lessons from one class can and will often be used in others as well. We'll play through nine months, each which being represented by a single day of school; the first day will be just that, and everyone should be strangers at that point. On the second day, it should be as though everyone's known each other for one month. Whether the characters get along with their peers/rivals or decide to act hostile toward one another is up to the individual players, just as it should be. The RP will go as follows:

Quote from: Intended Outline>Orientation/Registration Day
>First Month of School
->Period 1: Introduction to Seduction
->Period 2: Tickling, Teasing, and Foreplay
->Period 3: Penetration Techniques
->Lunch
->Period 4: Charms and Lust Magics
->Period 5: Elective I (2nd most votes)
->Period 6: Elective II (most votes)
>Second Month of School
>Third Month of School
->First Report Cards
->Field Trip
>Fourth Month of School
>Fifth Month of School
>Sixth Month of School
->Second Report Cards
->Field Trip
>Seventh Month of School
>Eighth Month of School
>Last Month of School
->Prom
->Final Exam
->Graduation Ceremony

Each month will have the standard six classes and lunch period before anything else; thus, field trip and report cards will occur at the end of the month, after the "normal" day has been played out.

SCORING (Out of character)

At the end of each day class, Qt and I will each assign a score from 0-10 to a character dependent on two things: 1) writing quality (OoC), and 2) use of the individual class' theme. This means that each class will be given 2 scores each day, for a total of 18 scores per class at the end of the game. You will not know the exact scores we gave until the end of the game, but each grading period will allow you to get an estimate:

F means that your average score in that class is less than 2.
D means that your average score in that class is as least 2, but less than 4.
C means that your average score in that class is as least 4, but less than 6.
B means that your average score in that class is as least 6, but less than 8.
A means that your average score in that class is as least 8.

Writing quality is based on quality first, and quantity second. Quality is rather ambiguous, but good grammar, spelling, and style are all important to it. Having good quantity doesn't necessarily mean using more words than everyone else: It means using the right amount of words for the job. Don't ramble on needlessly, there's a point when less is more, and more simply seems like prattling. Also, god-modding will most certainly hurt your score, so don't think that all you have to do to make your character win is act like she's already a sex goddess.

Use of the subject at hand doesn't mean that your character will lose points for using other subjects; however, if your character is constantly masturbating or giving all her attention to one other character in the Orgies class, or if they usually remain roughly human sized in the Micro and Macrophilia class, they're going to receive low marks.

At the end of the "year", each class will be averaged together; additionally, the final exam will be an all out free-for-all as a culmination of all that your characters have learned up to that point. Much like a real exam, it'll weigh heavily on the character, and be counted as an entire subject. The final grade for the six classes will be averaged with the final exam to get the player's final score, and the one with the highest score will be declared at the final ceremony.

So, what do you guys think? Sound interesting? Feedback would be much appreciated.
One can never have enough role plays that involve lesbian succubi. If the concept interests you, IM or PM me.

You can find my current RP requests here.

Scribbles

I'm interested. You hooked me at "statless" and "competitive".
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

bend

Screw it. I know I'm going to regret this since I have tons of games going on, but I just love this one. Count me in.
One thing I didn't understand: does every character pick her own elective class and have that or we vote for it and then the characters all take the same two electives? And how many players will there be?
- A&A - On & Offs -

SpaceMedafighterX

Quote from: bend on December 30, 2010, 02:42:50 AM
Screw it. I know I'm going to regret this since I have tons of games going on, but I just love this one. Count me in.
One thing I didn't understand: does every character pick her own elective class and have that or we vote for it and then the characters all take the same two electives? And how many players will there be?
There will be two electives which all characters will share. It'd overcomplicate things to put everyone in their own chosen electives.

As for the number of players, we'd like to test the waters and see how many people are interested before putting a maximum limit.
One can never have enough role plays that involve lesbian succubi. If the concept interests you, IM or PM me.

CountessJess

Sounds interesting! I'll like to give a try at this too, if it's okay. Love the idea, and the statless part =)

Qt

Quote from: CountessJess on December 31, 2010, 08:06:35 AM
Sounds interesting! I'll like to give a try at this too, if it's okay. Love the idea, and the statless part =)

Of course it's okay, welcome aboard.

Qt

Anyone who is interested please fill out the the character sheet.

OOC:

Personality:

Physical Description:

Backstory/History:

IC:
As the students pick up their application forms, you see the following sections need to be filled out:

What is your name?
--If you prefer to be called by a nickname, what is it?

How old are you? [Remember, as per the school's acceptance policy, this should be in the 16-25 range.]

Are you a virgin? [If the answer is yes, the it'll most definitely change on day one. =P ]
--If no, how experienced would you consider yourself?
--How would you describe your sexuality?
--What sort of fetishes do you have?

Have any of your family members ever been accepted into the Academy?
--If yes, what is your relation to them? (Please list all that apply.)

Have any of your family members ever been accepted as Priestesses of Oona? [Remember, if the answer is yes, that means there's at least one succubus in your character's family.]

Have you ever been considered as a candidate to join the Priestesses of Oona?

If you could ask Oona for any one thing, what would it be?

CountessJess

Here's my attempt at it.

OOC:
Personality:
Shy, withdrawn and slightly bookish, Lucilla still feels slightly scandalised and a little embarrased over the whole situation. However, she's also a loyal member of her house, and particularly affectionate towards them. A result of her extremely sheltered upbringing is that she is rather trusting of everybody she meets, and is too liberal with her kindness and compassion. Her shyness has resulted in her never really taking advantage of the multitude of sexual offers presented to her from her servants, other families, and sometimes even her own family members, but she tries her best to take care of the repressed feelings in private.

Physical Description:
She might be described as pretty, or maybe even beautiful, if she was competent in dressing appropriately for those causes. As it is, she prefers to wander around her house in a simple blue dress that reaches to her ankles. She has long black hair and soft blue eyes. She's rather short but has quite ample breasts and woman parts xD.

Backstory/History:
When the minor noble houses of Adair and Malashenko joined, the pair involved in the union had three sons. Lucilla's birth came as an accident, the result of her parent's one night reliving of better days. As such, when she was born, she was regarded as somewhat of a mistake. Still, a normal, healthy birth at the parents' age was uncommon, and so she was regarded as a fortuitious mistake instead. She was doted upon by her parents, given more or less what she wanted, as long as it was within the (not considerable) fortunes of the family. Still, this also resulted in Lucilla being isolated from contact with others of her age, and made her rather shy, but also trusting of others. Still, the family needed to be brought out of the mire of stagnation, and thus when the announcement went out, Lucilla decided that she at least had to try. Her womanly charms were there, after all. She might as well use them.

IC:
As the students pick up their application forms, you see the following sections need to be filled out:

What is your name?
Lucilla Adair-Malashenko
Lucy. Preferably without any reference to my surnames, please.

How old are you? [Remember, as per the school's acceptance policy, this should be in the 16-25 range.]

Are you a virgin? [If the answer is yes, the it'll most definitely change on day one. =P ]
Yes.
(Written in a noticebly more shy and unsteady hand) I guess that since I've not had relations before, I think that I'm less sexual than most. But I have experimented and played with myself. Quite a bit, really.
I've always thought of how interesting it would be to be dominated or maybe dominate others sexually. I mean, I'm not trying to be sadistic (well, maybe a little), but I  just thought that the idea of being tied up and gagged, or stepping on and whipping some bound body. I'm giggling a little now as I write this. Or I've always wondered how it might be to, like, share the time with other people. I believe it's called an orgy, if I'm not wrong. And the mammaries, of course. I mean, they've only got to be sexier the bigger they get, right?
Dear maker, look at me stumble over my words and run off my tongue this way!

Have any of your family members ever been accepted as Priestesses of Oona? [Remember, if the answer is yes, that means there's at least one succubus in your character's family.]
Yes. Once.
Great-grandmother on Mother's side. I don't think I've met her before.

No, I haven't. Maybe it's my age, or maybe it's just that I haven't been around.

Maybe some confidence to get through this all successfully!

bend

OOC:

Personality:

Ariel grew up with the desire to become something more than a farmer. She's self-confident, ambitious and sometimes can even be reckless and selfish. She's very proud of her achievements and always strives to be the first in whatever she does. She quite trusts her beauty as a mean, but has the felling she will need something more to make it in the Academy.

Physical Description:

Ariel is quite tall and curvy, and has an exotic beauty that comes from having some traits passed down by her grand-grand-grandmother, who was an angel. She has silver gray hair and eyes, and a beautiful smile. She usually dresses provocatively.

Backstory/History:

Ariel is the daughter of a quite poor family of farmers, but has always striven to be something more. She tried to take every chance to learn someting useful, and has a little something for seducing people into helping her, so she always seemed to have it her own way.
When she saw the chance to enter the Academy, she jumped at it.

IC:

What is your name?

Ariel

No

A little

Bisexual, no preference. Switch role.

- Seducing people into doing what I want.
- Strong dominant type women who make me feel like a slut.
- Meek, submissive girls to play with, and make them feel even more as sluts.
- Teaching girls to enjoy themselves.
- Sex toys, sex machines.
- Anal, oral, vaginal.
- Multiple partners.

Once, my cousin.

No

No

The chance to prove myself.

EDIT: expanded the fetishes list. How could I forget about it? °-°
- A&A - On & Offs -

MarilynCarry

I DEFINITELY want in....can I apply? Can I?!??!? I want lotsa lovely loving. *^^*
================================
Back after a long absence. I'm so sorry.  However I hope to make things right now and have some lovely romance rps. 

Are you interested in lesbian rps based on anime or historical periods? Please contact me.

My Wants and Don't Wants           Cute Lady Looking for Other Cute Ladies Thread

SpaceMedafighterX

CountessJess, bend, both your characters sound great. Marilyn, can't wait to see yours!

MarilynCarry

OOC:

Personality:

Kuroyoru Ai is quiet and withdrawn.  Given a choice between interacting with others and being alone, she will always accept the latter.  The only acception is to those rare few she has become very close to.  While those are few and far between, those who get close to her will see the caring woman behind the facade of quiet.  However, she rarely ever loses her cool and always speaks in monotone.

Physical Description:

Kuroyoru Ai is a lovely short girl with long black hair, pale white skin and red eyes.  She looks very soft and demure from the outset and always wears atypical school uniforms...however, she is clearly not all that.  Those who look into her eyes become spooked by the stillness in her red eyes and her emotionless features.

Backstory/History:

Kuroyoru family is a very old family with a long legacy in the old country.  They are well known for their solemn demeanors and great mystical powers.   The women especially are considered powerful and are not to be trifled with.  If you don't mess with them, they'll leave you alone.  Mess with them, and you're in trouble.  Ai is the most recent member of the family to come out of the family hovel...and she is already being seen as a chip off the old block.  She has so far made her family proud and proven herself to have impeccable behavour and strong academic focus.

IC:

What is your name?

My name is Kuroyoru Ai.   I can be called Enma Ai, if you wish.

Yes

I'm not.

I am secretly a submissive lesbian.   I prefer strong dominant women who will show me who's boss.  They are free to smack me around and even brand my ass if they wish, as long as they don't cheat on me.  I won't accept that.

I like the following:

- anal play (no scat)
- Water sports
- degradation
- futa girls who knock me up
- tribadism
- sloppy wet kisses
- slapping
- branding

My mother, my grandmother, my great grandmother, and my great great grandmother.

Oh and my older sister is still attending.

My Grandmother was one and my great grandmother.

Not yet...I would like that very much.

A strong female lover who will be true to me.
Back after a long absence. I'm so sorry.  However I hope to make things right now and have some lovely romance rps. 

Are you interested in lesbian rps based on anime or historical periods? Please contact me.

My Wants and Don't Wants           Cute Lady Looking for Other Cute Ladies Thread

Mystic Mika

if there is any room left, please let me know, it sounds like AWESOME
The difference between saving the world and blowing it up is all in the toss of the dice.

SpaceMedafighterX

Quote from: Mystic Mika on January 04, 2011, 07:45:38 PM
if there is any room left, please let me know, it sounds like AWESOME
Sure thing; just fill out the character sheet that Qt posted.

Nazora

(An odd style character idea from an odd person)  :-)

Yukiko Amagi

Personality: Yukiko is thoughtful and analytical person. She does not readily open up to people as she is serious and shy. Most times she is stoic about things, but can show bursts of emotion. Growing up in an ancient family of mystics that resisted the takeover of the mortal realm but was subdued and forced to submit to the will of the goddess, she has strong political views about the long dynasty that has ruled her world. Even when she really cares, she'll try to act like she could care less. Her biggest flaw is that she likes to sleep a lot, so if she's not interested she'll nod off instead of trying to pay attention.

Physical Description: Yukiko has dark green eyes and long hair that she used on enchantment on to turn blond. Her figure is mildly voluptuous. Her breasts are a bit large for her small frame and her legs are long and curvy. She is a pure blooded mortal mystic. She wears glasses for nearsightedness and prefers them over magics to reshape her optic orbs back to perfection.

Back Story: All regimes have a resistance to their rule. The mortal mystics of the Amagi clan, despite submitting officially to full cooperation with the goddess, have secretly fostered a long and mostly futile struggle to keep mortal blood pure and strong. As a result, the clan is very protective of its female members, hiding many, disguising a few as males at times to keep them from the clutches and uses of the empire. However, Yukiko's was one that was registered with the empire truthfully and she grew up and was raised openly. Her parents taught her to secretly distrust and resent Imperial authority while maintaining the appearance of subservience and kept her close to the family. The decree that all young maidens who were neither wed or betrothed were to apply to the Corellian Academy for Young Women caused a flurry of hurried betrothals in the Amagi clan. Still, if not one young women from the Amagi clan applied would it not look suspicious and uncooperative. The thought of an Amagi women going to that academy was a dishonor, so only those of the clan with imperfect bloodlines were released to apply. Yukiko, however, refused to hide behind a betrothal. She had her own goals and though she didn't wish to go to the academy she did not wish for a husband either. In the end, she was instructed to send in an application unlikely to be accepted.

The Form:

Name: Yukiko Amagi

Virgin: Affirmative

How Would You Describe your Sexuality: Asexual.

What sorts of fetishes do you have: I have no fetish's. Though I am interested in cute clothing. Is that a fetish?

Have any of your family members been accepted into the academy:

Sadly no, the humble Amagi clan traditionally considers themselves unsuited for such a great honor. They are assured the sending of these applications is a mere formality as they don't want to be considered so full of pride as to think themselves in any way worthy of this prestigious honor.

Have any of your family members ever been accepted as priestesses of Oona:

The daughters of the Amagi clan would never consider themselves worthy of such a great honor.

Have you ever been considered as a candidate to join the priestesses of Oona:

No.

If you could ask Oona for one thing, what would it be:

Too continue her long and prosperous reign over all realms so the Amagi clan may continue to humbly and peaceably serve at her feet.
All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

Status: Posting a bit slowly due to chaotic schedule, bear with me please.

SpaceMedafighterX

Odd? Debatable. Awesome? Certainly... I love little conquerors, and whether she realizes it or not, it sounds like Yukiko would probably get along with Empress Corelia quite well. Too bad she's not likely to have a major role in this particular RP...

Nazora

I was hoping maybe she'd be accepted on the basis of forcing the clan to open up to societal norms of the times. Her fetish list would be a lie, as would some of the other questions on her sexuality. I can include the truth on her list in parenthesis. I was thinking once her initial resistance was broken she'd start applying herself to classes more and more faithfully.
All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

Qt

Quote from: Nazora on January 04, 2011, 10:58:50 PM
I was hoping maybe she'd be accepted on the basis of forcing the clan to open up to societal norms of the times. Her fetish list would be a lie, as would some of the other questions on her sexuality. I can include the truth on her list in parenthesis. I was thinking once her initial resistance was broken she'd start applying herself to classes more and more faithfully.

I see, just don't expect her to go around unpunished after lying. Of course punishments are cool. Hehehe. c:

SpaceMedafighterX

If you want to make a truthful version of the application which would only be known OoC, go right ahead, but it's not necessary.

Still, the "I am interested in cute clothing. Is that a fetish?" line made me crack up as I was reading it.

Nazora

That would be her writing the application, lol. I'll put a note in her personality section as to what she likes. I'd love to get a chance in this. It sounds like fun.
All about what I like!

frost rose

Oh I am so going to regret putting another thing on my plate, but I just can't resist—I hope you still have space open for another!

Personality:
Misa is a vivacious and gregarious extrovert. Rarely able to sit quietly still and alone, she brims with a boundless energy and optimism that many others find grating after a while, and it's only through her open and easy friendliness and quick apologies that she avoids being thrown out a window on occasion. She loves being at the center of attention and all of the time, whether it be during class, in her social life, or during sex, all activities she is inordinately fond of.

She makes friend readily and enthusiastically, and is quick to attempt to make amends whenever things go sour. Her affable demeanour fails to completely hide a somewhat sadistic mean streak. The impulses are a part of her she herself is extremely uncomfortable with, all the more so as it often manifests when her massive sense of entitlement is foiled in some way. In an attempt to at least make the urges productive, she usually attempts to turn her impulses on those who have wronged her and her friends, or on those who ask nicely first, and she does her best to try to keep scores settled, not wanting to know what extremes she might go to if a feud ever got out of control.

Physical Description:
A little on the short side, Misa is well tanned and remarkably fit, with a slender and athletic build, a gift from near constant physical activity combined with a hyperactive metabolism. Her breasts are likewise on the small side, a fact which she is extremely self-conscious of, and leading to some of those who dislike her to accuse her of having little more than mosquito bites on her chest. She usually ties up dark hair in twintails, claiming they're to help her various suitors catch her when asked why she keeps a somewhat childish hair style. Her eyes are an indeterminate shade of pale, shifting from a stormy grey, to sky blue, to a light dusty lavender depending on the light.

Backstory/History:
The only child of parents solidly in the middle class, Misa was well looked after while she was growing up. Bright and inquisitive, she was showered with attention, encouraged to explore the world, and showered with love, given safe haven when it turned out to be scary or hostile, and affection at every turn.

Consequently she grew up confidant, curious, a little lazy, and intensely spoiled. She was adept at making friends at school, although those times she did make enemies their feuds quickly became legendary, either in their intensity or by the dramatic reconciliations. She took to sex like a fish to water when introduced to it, something that gave her parents nightmares and fits for years to come, unable to rein in their daughter despite their best efforts, although taking some solace in her reports of never having had an encounter she regrets.

Graduating high school, she was remarkably unmotivated, relative to her peers, never having found anything that quite drove her to succeed. She continued to educate herself, spending long periods in libraries, but she never felt the need to subject herself to the structured format of a university, satisfied with her private studies and her hobbies, not the least of which are stargazing through her 8" telescope, and sleeping with the people she brings out to help set up her 8" telescope after they finish stargazing. She drifted through jobs as well, rotating through waitressing at a series of restaurants and cafes famous for their scandalous uniforms.

Only recently has she begun to become anxious and dissatisfied with how her life seems to be stagnating, and so it was with no small enthusiasm that she received the news of the call for enrollment Royal Academy. At the very least, she reasons, it'll be a way to sharpen her skills, and to gain stories that'll she be telling till the day she dies.

---

What is your name?
Misa Sudevi

How old are you?
19 as of three weeks ago!

Are you a virgin?
No.

More experienced than most I think? I lost my virginity when I was fourteen, and that was to a girl whose younger brother I was babysitting. Her father found out later, and so I did him too after he increased my wage. And after that there was this really bitchy girl Kylee, so I let her boyfriend score with me in a closet and made sure she caught us in the act. I kinda got a reputation after that, and there were a few people who sorta came and went. And at a party that solstice I got a little drunk, and it turned out Kylee had got some stupid magic thing that gave her a cock, so she took me upstairs and tied me to a headboard and had her way with me, saying if her then boyfriend got to see what it was like with me, she should too. There were a few more other boys around school after that, and is it turned out Kylee kind of liked having it both ways, so I ended up sleeping with her some more—she was the first I let stick it in my butt. And there was one twenty-something woman who was a trophy wife of on my best friends' fathers, and I kept her company some nights. For a while I was blowing a teacher after school so I wouldn't have to actually do the retarded poetry assignments he gave out. And then

Very experienced.

Flexible. I had fun to start with, and after word got around it was easy to have more, and after a while it gets a little boring without a little variety. And hey, if you don't try everything at least once, you'll never find all those other kinky things you might end up liking.

Well, I do still find having someone in my ass sinfully delightful. And being tied up, or tying someone else up, especially if they're really cute and get all flustered about it. And spanking! Over someone's knee with my wrists tied behind my back. Or a girl with a little bow on her panties that I can tug down after bending her over a desk, and spanking her. Lying in bed with someone and kissing while I have my hands in their pants to finger them/give them a handjob [The handwriting gets progressively less tidy before trailing off.]

A list. I should write a list:

• Getting anal (having anal?) (done to me, that is)
  • Being tied up, or tying up someone else
  • Going even farther than that, maybe, like perhaps something with candles?
  • Spanking
  • Cuddling
  • Anything at all involving my breasts
  • Being passed around between a few people
  • Having a quickie somewhere I might get caught

Yes.

My mother got in, but never really attended much, so far as I can tell. And I have an older cousin who [The scribbles here are too thick and dark to make out anything under them] who showed me a bit about what it's like there.

Have any of your family members ever been accepted as Priestesses of Oona?
My mother said I did, but I've never met her myself, and I think that she said that just to try to make fun of my sex life.

This is my first time. Please take good care of me!

bigger breasts
to have a little slut of my very own
to be someone else's little slut
enough money that I wouldn't have to worry about finding a job I liked
bigger breasts
to be one of those people famous for being famous
a penis, just for a little while to see what it's like
eternal youth
to be her little slut
the wisdom be able to pare this down to one thing
There was a SIGNATURE here.

It's gone now.

Qt

Quote from: frost rose on January 05, 2011, 05:10:02 AM
Oh I am so going to regret putting another thing on my plate, but I just can't resist—I hope you still have space open for another!

Ahhh, I know how it feels. There is still room, the rough number we're looking for is 6 but anything can change to make room for more players.

Also, your character is awesome especially with the crossed out bits. c:

.... and is that little Recette I see in your avatar? *faints to cuteness*

SpaceMedafighterX

Quote from: frost rose on January 05, 2011, 05:10:02 AM
bigger breasts
to have a little slut of my very own
to be someone else's little slut
enough money that I wouldn't have to worry about finding a job I liked
bigger breasts
to be one of those people famous for being famous
a penis, just for a little while to see what it's like
eternal youth
to be her little slut
the wisdom be able to pare this down to one thing
You know, after seeing that long list of things crossed out, I half expected the answer to be something along the lines of "the Crown of Reality" or "omnipotence".

MarilynCarry

Altered my description to include mention of my older sister, who Scribbles will be playing.

I hope my app will be approved. *^^*

Qt

Quote from: MarilynCarry on January 05, 2011, 06:38:10 AM
Altered my description to include mention of my older sister, who Scribbles will be playing.

I hope my app will be approved. *^^*

Your application as well as everyone else's posted above this is approved.