School for the Super-Gifted NEEDS MORE LADIES!!!! LOOKING FOR FRESH RECRUITS!!!

Started by Chreestafer, July 02, 2015, 11:09:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Whitebread

There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

Julles

Hey, so were my characters not accepted, because I didn't see them on the dorm list. :(

zenpai

I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

Captain Whitebread

Quote from: Julles on July 21, 2015, 09:51:38 AM
Hey, so were my characters not accepted, because I didn't see them on the dorm list. :(

The Dorm list was posted before the 2nd character rule was applied.  I was waiting for you to pick.  Your male character is rooming by himself and your female character is sharing with the girl who was room by herself...

Julles

Caehlim

My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Julles

MelisaArtemis

Kinda interested... a few question though....

1. Is non-actual person picture ok? or do I have to find a picture of real person?
2. What about non-lethal power? like... illusion or healing? or both (As in... having two powers due to her heritage)?

Angie

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on July 22, 2015, 10:09:08 PM

1. Is non-actual person picture ok? or do I have to find a picture of real person?
2. What about non-lethal power? like... illusion or healing? or both (As in... having two powers due to her heritage)?

I use a robot. You're fine.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Captain Whitebread

1.  You don't need to use a real person's pic.
2.  We have a number of non-lethal charactes and so far there is no specific limit on the number of powers.

Chreestafer

Any photo is ok :)

And your power choices are yours to chose as you please.  I was surprised no one took healing as a power yet.
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

MelisaArtemis

Player Name: MelisaArtemis
Character Name: Mizuki Izumi
Character Alias: Kitsune
Student or Teacher: Student
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Photos:
Super Powers / Abilities: Healing / Illusion
Weakness: Physical Ability (Any)
Bio / History:

Mizuki was a transfer student from a small country located in the far east beyond the ocean. Her birth was… unusual to say the least…birth was… unusual to say the least.

Probably the least of the “unusual” was that the fact that she was a rare case of love union between Human and Mystical being, in this case, Human and Kitsune. Moreover, she was born in a love union between two females with the help of a God by whose power allow the kitsune of the two to bear a child despite the biological impossibility.

Most of all however, was the fact that she inherited the power of BOTH of her parents: The healing power of her human Miko mother AND the power of illusion from her kitsune mother.

However, as a being who was neither a kitsune nor human, she ended up being ostracized by both side in her home country. Taking pity over her, her mothers decided to send her away when she was old enough to the one place where she won’t be looked down upon: The Academy.

Basic Ons: Music, Helping others, Sleeping, Manga / Novel, Good Foods (Especially seafood).
Basic Offs: Bullies, Pranks, Jerks in general, Strenuous physical ability in general.
Sexual Ons: Exhibitionism, Light Domination, Bestiality, Vanilla (Basically anything in my O/O)
Sexual Offs: Rape, Heavy BDSM (Basically anything in my O/O)
Personality: Mizuki is generally a very patient and kind individual if not rather shy. While she loves to hang out once a while, she doesn’t actually go out of her way to make friends. Most of the time, they would have to approach her first. Because of her upbringing, Mizuki tend to use more polite and respectful language when talking with others.

She generally can’t leave those who are in need of help alone and would even go out of her way to help them, especially those who are victims of bullying due to her own past experience of being at the receiving end. As far as she was concerned, the best way to get bullies to stop is to give them a taste of how it feels. Thus, she would once in a while use her ability to pull pranks on those bullies though her pranks are mostly rather harmless if not embarrassing for the recipient.

Extras:
-   Illusion and healing as part of her ability comes naturally to her as breathing. Though the more complicated the illusion is or the more severe the wound she has to heal would still require more effort on her part.
-   When she was in public places outside of the school, she would use her illusion to hide her fox features as to not cause alarm.
-   Probably because half of her nature was that of a mystical beast, she felt more comfortable on all four than on two feet… though she had no problem with the latter and would only be on all four when she was alone in her dorm room.
-   Also probably because of her half-beast nature, she finds clothes to be rather restrictive. She would often go without and just walks around with “clothing” made from her illusion… though only select few would know about it.
-   Her healing power is basically limitless with only her “Inner power” being the limit. However, the more severe and plenty the wounds are, the more draining they are for her to heal. For example, a simple bruise would be healed within minutes with no problem but an internal organ rupture would see her passing out right after.

Aditional Photos: will be added after its approved :)

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

ApesAmongUs

One thing I've been wondering, what is the general public knowledge about super stuff in general and the school in particular.  Basically, if the characters come into contact with outsiders, is there a strong incentive to hide the powers?

mia h

There will always be the usual incentives for secret identities; you might be a 10 foot tall, inhumanly strong, indestructable force of nature but your old Aunt Bessie... not so much.
If found acting like an idiot, apply Gibbs-slap to reboot system.

CurvyKitten

My approved girlies are up! I picked Alice and Lara, but I'm holing onto Hayley for later promise. So if anyone wants links and such let me know!

Captain Whitebread

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on July 23, 2015, 10:09:38 AM
Player Name: MelisaArtemis
Character Name: Mizuki Izumi
Character Alias: Kitsune

No problems with me either. 

Just as a point, you're shorting yourself on weaknesses, not that it matters.  You're healing has the potential to injure you and you unshielded appearance can cause problems with people who don't understand.  Interesting history.  I thought it was a typo at first but two Moms?  Coolness.

I will be breaking up some of the room assignments to make sure the new people have rooms....

Captain Whitebread

NEW ROOM ASSIGNMENTS

Girl's Rooms

Room 13
Soona Pao
**Mizuki Izumi

Room 18
**Alice Pleasance Liddell
Laurie Holmes   

Room 19
Daisy Gibbons
**Lara Avery

Boy's Rooms
Room 22 
**Algernon Alcoa
Andrew Maji   

Room 24
Charles Kumble   
**Ezekiel Grayson

Gender Switchers
Blue Suite
**Beatrix Grayson

MelisaArtemis

Quote from: Captain Whitebread on July 23, 2015, 05:30:47 PM
No problems with me either. 

Just as a point, you're shorting yourself on weaknesses, not that it matters.  You're healing has the potential to injure you and you unshielded appearance can cause problems with people who don't understand.  Interesting history.  I thought it was a typo at first but two Moms?  Coolness.

I will be breaking up some of the room assignments to make sure the new people have rooms....

Well... not quite... when I say physical ability I mean ANY physical ability. My character is extremely weak in a fist fight... how weak? Like a normal human would be able to give her a run for her money... and she runs 100 meters in 40 seconds at best. Frankly, her stamina is crap. The most she can ever be is a first aid and rescue, she practically has zero fighting ability.

PS: I can't find Soona at the character thread ._.

vatovie

If she is weak and can't fight just stick around Gareth. He can't be hurt by normal means and fights really well. That idea just came to mind as a character friendship.

Captain Whitebread

That is because Soona is an NPC.  Players GLOW and are marked with two ** asterixes.

If you want I'll PM you a short description of her....

Nothing wrong with first aid and rescue.  "Protect the healer!" is a very commion battlecry.

Feel free to PM other players to set up links between your characters.  NPCs are also available.

Hey atovie, feel like having a problem with a bully who has powers similar to yours?  PM me and I'll dish the details.

apygoos

Chreestafer

Ok guys and gals :)

This is looking to become a grand time! I like the turn out and the interest from everyone. 

I'm off saturday , thank baby jesus, so I plan to get everything rolling and into motion to get this game going.  I'm going to talk it over with my co gms about setting up an intro and all :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

MelisaArtemis

Quote from: Captain Whitebread on July 23, 2015, 09:00:40 PM
That is because Soona is an NPC.  Players GLOW and are marked with two ** asterixes.

If you want I'll PM you a short description of her....

That would be great. Hell, since they are roommate, SOona might even know about her... "Secret" :'D

Captain Whitebread

This is a school for supers.  There are no secrets when it comes to powers.  You know exactly what she can do.....