AngelicFaith's Fanclub

Started by DutchSpawn, August 23, 2012, 04:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DutchSpawn

Hey there people!
I hereby officially open the AngelicFaith's Fanclub!
Feel free to praise her into the sky :3
I surely would hihi <3

AngelicFaith

*Walks into her very own fanclub, her eyes widened as she looks around* Oh my... This place is wonderful! I... I feel so honored. Thank you so much sweety! *Walks over to Dutch, hugging him tightly, kissing his cheek* I'm quite speechless, really...

Interested in writing with me? Check my Ons and Offs and Request thread (Or my special  Werewolf/ Shifter request thread here)

Apologies and Absences: Update 03-10

Come and enter The Breeding House of Vinicus. We ensure the fulfillment of all your breeding wishes

DutchSpawn

tehe anytime my love  -hugs her back and returns the kiss on her cheek-
I hope more people will join. Especially 1 specific person -grins- He won't like that I was ahead of him.

DarkSideofThinking

well I guess you're too cute to not come here :P

altough I still don't know that much about this angelic woman but I have faith that it will turn out just fine :) and I'm curious who that other person is^^

Gavlois

Yay! Fanclub! Here's a cake to celebrate!

O/O

DarkSideofThinking

what a huge cake! looks....soo...yummy! *-*

Lady Inara

And fireworks! Someone awesome like Faith deserves fireworks!

Even if she's still prettier than they are!

AngelicFaith

Aaaaawww... You guys (and woman) are all awesome! Thank you! It makes me feel pretty special to know you all like me this much *smiles*
You are all the reason I love being on E!

Interested in writing with me? Check my Ons and Offs and Request thread (Or my special  Werewolf/ Shifter request thread here)

Apologies and Absences: Update 03-10

Come and enter The Breeding House of Vinicus. We ensure the fulfillment of all your breeding wishes

Trieste

This is very sweet. :)

However, it's really not appropriate for the public forums. We do have an area for approved members to congratulate and celebrate one another. Thanks for understanding. :)