My parallel realities...

Started by eavatar, December 20, 2008, 12:16:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eavatar

Hey,

Here is the list of RPs which I am looking for. The list itself isn't that detailed but it shows what really I like and I am looking for.

1) Buffy the Vampire Slayer: I really love this show and I would like play some alternate realities based on this show. All of them are based on the single idea related with Dawn and the Key powers went nuts...

Willow the Vampire Slayer - Willow Rosenberg is the chosen one, her world is strange and filled with dangers, but how a former nerd girl became the sexy vampire slayer and woman chaser? (f/f) taken

Buffy Lehane and Faith Summers - Buffy and faith practically were like Night and Day, completely oppositive, but what if the destiny simply had swaped their roles at the whole process and Faith was a good girl and Bufy was the evil one? (M/F and F/F)

2) DC universe: here the things are a bit more cannonical. I am a full blooded nerd and I dig DC comics.

Batman and Catwoman - the real dynamic duo. Bruce and Selina always loved each other, even if they were on the oppositive side of law, but something else made them finally admit their love and now Selina finally are going to become Mrs Wayne, what happened for that happen, and how is Mr and Mrs Wayne life?

Wonder Woman's secret life - Princess, Ambassador, Warrior, Role Model... all this wonder woman attribuition always were visible, but what Diana hides from the public eye? Who is the person which acts as the modern day anchor for Diana? (M/F or F/F)

3) parallel realities. If you had noticed on Buffy topic, i really love and dig parallel dimensions. And I have a small list of dimensions I really would like try.

Gender Oppositive roles - in this world girls are on top and the boys are to be seeing and not listen... now add here a couple from our dimension who landed over there taken

Asian World - Several centuries ago the Chinese built a huge fleet and explored about all the world, but for some unknow reason they stoped the exploration and colonization... What if they continued it and now they are spread all over the world? The basic idea is about a Chinese overlord out of China and his "native" concubines

Marguerite

Batman and Catwoman peaks my interest, is it still open or have I missed the deadline?
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

playfullchick76

i like the buffy ones, the willow one interests me. I dig alternate realities just as much as you do.The one where cordelia makes that wish that buffy never came to sunnydale, that was good. the one where buffy and faith swapped minds, that was very,very good.

eavatar

Quote from: Marguerite on December 20, 2008, 07:14:30 PM
Batman and Catwoman peaks my interest, is it still open or have I missed the deadline?

If you wish, it is all yours  ;)

eavatar

Quote from: playfullchick76 on December 20, 2008, 10:57:59 PM
i like the buffy ones, the willow one interests me. I dig alternate realities just as much as you do.The one where cordelia makes that wish that buffy never came to sunnydale, that was good. the one where buffy and faith swapped minds, that was very,very good.

Let do it =) PM me with your ideas, maybe we can do something really nice

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You