Looking for Fandoms <3

Started by Cheshire, July 13, 2023, 02:11:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheshire

The First Section; Dragon Age

I'm always on the lookout for Dragon Age roleplayers, as Dragon Age is a wonderful way to distract myself from the day to day life. Paired with writing, it's a perfect match… But I also enjoy writing with others; hence the search. So, onto the good bits, yeah?

Pairings!
If the character is bold that's the role I'd prefer to play, and if it's underlines I can probably be convinced to play them… Though I will ask you for a double pairing (because I believe in fair play and don’t want to be the only one writing a canon character and I’m sure you don’t either).
If it's both, I can do either character :)

AU's: Throw them by me, I love AU's! I will tell you if they do or don't sound fun to me, but here are some that I think sound interesting
Modern (with magic)
Regency (with magic)
Soulmates (any variation)

Dragon Age: Origins
My Cousland x Alistair

Dragon Age: Inquisition
F!OC x Cullen
F!OC x Solas
F!OC x Blackwall
F!OC x Iron Bull
M!OC x Dorian
* When I say OC, it doesn’t have to be My Inquisitor, in fact for some of the stories I have in mind, that certainly is not the case.

The Second Section; Anime, Movies and Television!

So… Unsurprisingly. I have an anime thirst. I thought I was over this phase, but no… I started watching anime again recently, and haha, my anime thirst has reawakened.

One Piece
For One Piece, a disclaimer:
I have not read the manga, but I am caught up in the anime. No spoilers please.
F!OC × Zoro
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
I would be playing my character named Katsumi Chiyo. She is a sword dancer who uses a katana and a bladed fan: she is calm, kind, precise, loves to dance, meditate, and drink tea. 
In her entry arc: She would start out as a masked figure sent by her master to delay/antagonize/kill the Straw Hats, but when she fails to do her job in accordance to her master's wishes, she is put in a dungeon and tortured- her weapons and mask put on display in her master's home.

Upon entering the master's home, to get something they need (information, a favor, whatever), Zoro would note the katana and fan first, while the others might see the mask.
Once asked about it, her master will reply that it once belonged to an unfortunately skilled miscreant who terrorized his land and was apprehended and executed (Obviously lying to the Straw Hats). But not knowing any better, they don't push the matter until the Straw Hats go to another village and see a small girl who is trying to mimic the fighting style and wearing a cheap and homemade replica mask, but is getting it wrong. Once they ask the child why she's wearing the mask and trying to practice, the child will explain that she wants to be the village's next protector, and wants to be trained by Chiyo as soon as possible. 

Once in the village, they hear whispers that Chiyo has not been in town in a while, and worry for their protector's safety. The Straw Hats press for information and learn the truth from a scarred and burned man, that as long as Chiyo works for her master, the village is supposed to be safe. They further learn that Chiyo's mother was supposed to marry Chiyo's current master (due to him picking her out as a concubine for his collection) but refused and married someone else instead. This enraged the master, but he waited, sending them gifts, only for them to be sent back. The master approaches the mother repeatedly, but is refused every time, but it's when the master hears she's had a daughter that he approaches her with a deal: the child will be taken under his care, or the village will never be heard from again.

Being faced with an impossible choice, the mother hides the child and fights back wielding the blade, fan and mask, though dies in the conflict. The husband also dies and the child is kidnapped, and trained in manners and the sword. When the Straw Hats ask how the man knows this, he will respond that he was there that day, as he is Chiyo's 'dead' father. He begs the Straw Hats to save her, and they agree.

They break into the dungeon and hear a muffled and pained shout, a small scuffle and then heavy breathing, followed by a collapse. When they investigate it, they see that Chiyo dislocated one of her wrists to use the chains to choke her jailer and unlock the rest of her confines, though passed out from blood loss. The Straw Hats bring her back to the Thousand Sunny, and she begins her friendship with the Straw Hats. When she wakes up, she begs for them to let her leave, knowing what her absence means for the village, and instead the Straw Hats tell her that they will help her defend the village and defeat her master. Luffy, Zoro and Chiyo will go to the castle, while the rest of the Straw Hats go defend the village. Chiyo pushes herself too far with her fresh injuries, and nearly kills herself, though does manage to down her master (I want to have a moment where Zoro or Luffy tells her to not kill him outright.) X will then pass out almost immediately after the fight. She wins Zoro's ultimate respect, and he begins to fall for her. Understanding that she doesn't have to protect the village anymore, but it doesn't feel like home, she quietly tells Zoro she'll probably wander the countryside as a warrior, and maybe playfully (flirtatiously?) will invite Zoro with her. Zoro will laugh and say that Luffy won't let her leave unless she joins the crew.

I'm happy to talk about the intro and revise it so it's fun for both of us, so let me know if things need changing [admittedly it could use a look over for continuity and loopholes, I wrote it at 3am and looked over it myself, but I make mistakes].

After The Obligatory Intro we can go into a bit more free-formey and slice of life of the Straw Hats, but I want sexual tension, some angst (Zoro watching Chiyo be in pain, and vice versa), and some tenderness between Chiyo and Zoro before they admit their feelings to one another (maybe they do it when the other is unconscious? Maybe a crew member overhears? Some fun time in the Crow's Nest? Some steamy spars? Let's get creative with stuff)

F!OC x Law
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
I would be playing my character named Trinity. She has the Nagi Nagi no mi (the Calm Calm Fruit) and fights with two swords or two daggers. She's very agile, flirty, personable, and will fill the role of the Chef once picked up by the Heart Pirates.
As a note: I'll also be using the headcanon that sometimes the memories / thoughts / soul of the previous fruit user sticks around (so in this case it'd be Corazon)
I don't have a particular plot line for her, but that's something we can work on together if you're interested!

F!OC x Doflamingo

My Hero Acadamia
F!OC x Aizawa
F!OC x Hawks
F!OC x Shinsou (aged up)
F!OC x Bakugou (aged up)
F!OC x Kirishima (aged up)
F!OC x Inasa (aged up)

Attack on Titan
F!OC x Reiner
F!OC x Jean

Jujutsu Kaisen
F!OC x Yuji Itadori / Sukuna

Castlevania
F!OC x Trevor Belmont
F!OC x Alucard
F!OC x Striga
F!OC x Hector
F!OC X Isaac

Spider-Verse
F!OC x Miguel O'Hara

Bleach
F!OC x Kyoraku Shunsui
F!OC x Jushiro Ukitake
F!OC x Byakuya Kuchiki

The Third Section: Video Games

Yes, I could have put Dragon Age here, but, I put Dragon Age first since that's my Main Thirst.

Fire Emblem: Awakening
F!OC x Frederick
F!OC x Lon'qu
F!OC x Gerome
F!OC x Gaius
* None of these have to be "Robin"

Diablo 3
F!OC x Kormac/Templar

Star Wars: Old Republic
F!OC x Torian Cadera
F!OC x Corso Riggs

Borderlands
F!OC x Axton

Skyrim
F!OC x Farkas or Vilkas

Hades
F!OC x Zagreus
F!OC x Ares
F!OC x Dionysus

Fallout 4
F!OC x Paladin Danse
F!OC x Preston Garvey
F!OC x MacCready

Cheshire

General Word Count: 500 - 1000 words, though I try to match what is given more often than not. I try to engage all five senses, some inner thoughts, ect ect.
        - This could change if we get to some of the Spicy™ bits, but I will still strive to match your content with my own.

Time Zone: EST - I got a bonk ass sleep schedule though, so I'll be around at weird fuckin hours (so those of you not in that time zone, totally don't worry!)

Availability: Will vary wildly from X / day to 1 / Week
        - Currently with school, it could change to the 1/week, though I will still try to manage at least 1/day)

Character Pairing Preference: M x F
            - Can do M x M or F x F but I will take longer to respond

Preferred Form of Communication: Discord is faster to reach me, but I'm not opposed if you just want to keep it to PM's here (I totally recognize not everyone is comfortable handing that out).

Limits: Anything that involves human waste, vore, forced pregnancy, and the underaged/minors. Do not approach me with any of these. I will ignore you. Period.

Preferred Partner Traits:
      - Please for the love of all that is un/holy please communicate with me. I don't care if you just want to chat, or send mood boards, or music / playlists or if you thought of something cool /tragic to happen. I love communication. I love feeding off of excitement. You being excited makes me feel better. I don't want to feel like I'm pulling teeth to talk plot or filling in A to C with events. PLEASE talk to me.

- Posting Schedule doesn't bother me. If you can do multiple times a day, fine. If you can only do 1/day or 1/week, that is also fine. Post at your comfortability, even if it's 1/month, but don't leave me in the dark if you're going to be gone for a while or you're not feeling the RP anymore. I don't want to feel ghosted.

- Word count: I'm not looking for the next Tolkien, but please don't leave me with a one liner. Please please PLEASE don't leave me with a one liner. It will kill any and all passion I have for a roleplay.

- Passion! Gimme all your mood boards, your ideas, your excitement! The more excited you are for our roleplay the less I worry I'm being a burden on your day. Send me pictures, send me gifs, send me music that's like "oh shit, this is so them." SEND ME THE THINGS. GIMME YOUR EXCITEMENT. GIMME GIMME GIMME.

- Have fun!  <3

Examples of my Active Roleplays:
We Are!
Actions Speak Louder
Out of the Shadows
Binding Cloth and Stardust

Important Links For Optional Review
My Ons/Offs
BDSM Test Results!

Cheshire

Bump!

- Added some pairings and reformatted / clarified certain things! :)

Cheshire

Added pairings for Bleach, Castlevania, and Spider-Verse!

Cheshire

A little clean up, some Fallout 4 pairings and a bump! 

Mythril

SWTOR?

I would be interested in that. Not sure what F!OC means.

Although I am a fan of Tolkien I will not write a book and I never do one-liners.

Torian is cool. Corso annoys me somewhat with the aw shucks stuff. 

Katini!