Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ash

Nope. I'm a bit OCD when it comes to books.

Ever accidently erase important files?

Phantomhive

Yes but can't tell you what it was, top secret and all.

Ever had a practical joke backfire on you yet it still got you laughing?
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

yobo

Not that I can recall.

Have you ever injured yourself trying to impress someone you had a crush on?

Phantomhive

Not guilty my shoulder is bad enough and I was solo when that happened lol

Ever had a drink thrown in your face? What for?
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

yobo

I have not, too much of a gentleman for that to happen. :P

Have you ever thrown a drink in someone's face? And what for?

Phantomhive

yes because the creep came onto me like he knew me and I didnt know him from ADAM

Have you ever wondered what the world would be like with no poverty or war?

yobo

At times, but I keep coming back to the same answer. As long as human kind is in control that won't happen any time soon. :-(

Have you ever been to a music festival?

Phantomhive

Big day out an Aussie Woodstock if you will

Ever been to a gig you enjoyed only after a few?

Ash

Yes.

Ever play Magic The Gathering?

yobo

I have not.

Have you ever slept outside?

Golden Spider

Does Camping count?

Have you ever eaten someone else's leftovers and not feel guilty?
Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

Ash

Yes, I don't think my husband minds.lol

Have you ever passed something store bought off as homemade?

Hob

Not guilty.

Have you ever done something you were not of a legal age to do?  (Bonus challenge: besides drinking and/or sex!)

Golden Spider

Yep,starting watching pro when i was 13

have you ever had sex with a professional blank (like a babysitter, maid, plumber etc.)
Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

Phantomhive

Yes to spite my ex husband doing my best friend ... a guy.

Didyou ever play marbles as a kid?

Phantomhive

Nope I would have been dismissed.

Have you ever had sex anywhere out in the open?

Ash

Guilty as charged.

Ever walked in on something you didn't want to see?

Phantomhive

Yes Sebastians kitty litter [
[real cat litter box ewww]

Have you ever been speechless after you were given something you didnt expect.

Ash

Yes.. in fact in my birthday my husband gave me the most beautiful necklace. I was so surprised since we don't exchange gifts, I think I might have teared up some.. lol

Ever cry during a movie?

Phantomhive

Hell yeah .. Saving private Ryan.

Have you ever laughed so hard you lost your breath?

Ash

All the flipping time.

Ever laughed so hard you wet yourself? Lol

Phantomhive

yes but NOt all the time lol

Have you ever thought what life would be like if yu could go back and correct yourself lol?

Ash

Correct myself, no. Others, all the time.

Ever go skinny dipping?

Phantomhive

Yes its so exhilarating. Especially when you chance getting caught. Which is why I do it at night lol

Ever had a close call with the police?