Gut Feelings [F/F or F/M] [Comedy, horror, martial relationship, leisurely pace)

Started by Ron Don Volante, October 01, 2017, 10:03:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Don Volante

So up front I want to say I'm not a fast writer for a variety of reasons. I try to post about once a week but it can be longer (especially lately as I continue off Elliquiy projects and am buried with work). However, this story idea is a burning desire of mine so I decided to put it out there. With that out of the way...

Warning: Descriptions of gore to follow.
Gut Feelings
I leave you alone for five minutes and you bond with my dinner?!

Kalika Pushyamitra isn’t out of place in the charming suburb of Caerleon, Narragansett. A middle aged Indian-American Mercedes Benz saleswoman, Kalika, her spouse Alex, and their sixteen year old daughter Parvati have recently moved into a well kept home on Romero Street filled with smiling and friendly neighbors. Not long after moving in, it becomes clear that under the freshly manicured lawns and recently built homes is a web of abuse, lies, infidelity, and worse. Even Kalika’s long time relationship with Alex is showing signs of slowing down as nearly twenty years together have simply wore down much of the excitement they once had by being together. Now they rely on rather lame things like gardening and a new diet to spice things up.

Then something changes to put more excitement into Kalika’s life than she could ever have possibly imagine… or handle. Coming across the carcass of a strange looking dead racoon in her garden one evening, Kalika carefully disposes of it before finishing the rest of her routine. The next morning she suffers some passing stomach pains but doesn’t pay much attention to it. That is until she is preparing to drop of Parvati she unexpectedly vomits all over their carpeted floor. Alex helps Kalika to the bathroom promising to return once their daughter is dropped off. Alex comes back home to find Kalika comatose in their recently refurbished master bath that is now covered in vomit. A lot of vomit. Kalika suddenly awakens, says she feels fine, and  casually points out that she thinks that the red ball of flesh sitting in a puddle near her may be an organ she has expelled.

After an odd trip to the ER that doesn't help, Kalika returns home with Alex with an insatiable appetite. While Alex is out buying supplies Kalika ravenously consumes every piece of chicken and pork in the house...without cooking any of it. Astonished, she also discovers that she no longer feels pain, her heart beat has slowed to almost nothing, and instead of bleeding blood a thick tar-like substance oozes out of any wound. Finding herself with more energy than she can remember having, Kalika begins acting on impulse, whether it's buying a new car they can’t afford, going out with the other Romero Street women for a riotous night out, joyriding with a thrilled Parvati, or fucking like a rabbit with Alex. Finding anything but uncooked meat absolutely disgusting, Kalika’s and her family start to adjust to her new nature, with all of them frantically trying to find a cure.

Things take a bad, or more accurately worse, turn when Kalika’s flirty and somewhat stalker-ish co-worker Martin approaches her while she’s gardening. At first, resisting Martin’s forceful come-ons she pretends to go along with it...before stabbing him in the heart with her gardening shears. The sight of human blood and flesh spark something new in her and it isn’t until Alex returns home and finds Kalika already having consumed half of Martin does this tale get even crazier.

Because this new diet isn’t just a change in the food Kalika eats. It’s a radical change of her lifestyle and of those who love her. After all, no diet can be successful without family support!

So I have to emphasize this: I'm not interested in detailed descriptions of gory murder or anything like that though I imagine things will get gross and squeamish at points (though comically over the top). This is definitely not a "vore" "snuff" or any sort of extreme RP. It's more of a (very) darkly comedic focus on how a family has to adjust to sudden and devastating new complication...though instead of cancer or the loss of a household income it's a parent becoming a zombie. Alex can either be a male or a female (the name can change as you like it) though I would be most interested in a F/F marriage. I'm pretty flexible on certain details but the main things are: comedy, horror, and relationships. I'm hungry for your PMs!
My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.