Looking for M nc/rape/slavery

Started by Naiayur, September 28, 2010, 10:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naiayur

Actually my last post wasn't very informative so let's try something else a little more strait forward with an idea, all ideas can be negotiated. Again verbose/descriptive partners are preferred. A minimum of 2 paragraphs preferred from writing partners and there is no interest in submissive males. Dominant/aggressive males only please. Please note I've been absent for the better part of a year and am just getting back now, I loved the idea of storyline 1 and didn't get to finish it out so I would like to reopen this as a second go for a long term storyline.

1 -I found you - Five centuries have passed and he has walked the face of the earth's continents on more then one occasion. Once upon a time he'd been happy, content, able to keep the beast that resided within him content with nothing else by the scent of his mate's flesh, her hair, the feel of her thighs spread and legs wrapped around him. That was until her murder, when she had been taken from him and left screaming on the stake. Burned alive. The time has come and he has found himself once more in North America, hunting in the city to find flesh that he has not partaken in in sometime when he finds her. This small, shy blond working the front desk in his hotel. She shares Her scent, the colour of her hair and eyes. Mirrors the same smile he had fallen in love with and yearns to be back between those quivering, shapely thighs. To bury his face in her flesh, her hair and clutch plush, fleshy curvature. He had missed her, missed the wet warmth of her flesh and come hell he would find himself back inside of her... Whether she was ready for him or not. (Rape, romantic under tones, werewolf play is wanted/expected, bondage and captivity. Long term storyline.)

2 - Witchboard Entity - The party had been dull, that was until the ouija board was broken up and they had managed to contact the spirit of what appeared to be a friendly enough young woman. Entertaining her guests and unable to explain how the planchette had moved across the board she puts away the 'game' to be forgotten only to have awoken the spirit of an unseen entity. A demon that had craved the taste of flesh, the feel of a warm and wet tunnel. That night as she sleeps he comes to her, forcing himself as an unseen beast upon her prone body. She had pierced the veil between the worlds and he would use her in any way that he wanted. (Rape, n/c, unseen monster/attacker (tentacles allowed but not required), bondage and captivity. Short term with possibility of long term. Beating/abuse would be nice.) (taken)

3 - What's a nice girl... - It's after last call and she's locked in the lounge with the last five young men finishing their drinks following a bachelor party. The groom's last night of freedom and he's lamenting the loss of his freedom when he sees her, the opportunity, and his friends seem to get the idea as she leans over the pool table,  brushing down the felt. The bill for the night has come and been signed, but she's getting a much different tip then she ever would have imagined. (Gang rape, violent. Short game.) (taken)

4 - The Lizard - There had been stories that dragons returned to the village in the mountains though no one had ever seen tell of one. Still there was a warning that girls did not walk alone in the dark, did not leave their home without male companions to protect them with their weapons. Still one girl, not believing the words of the village elders left all on her own one evening to meet the man she would one day call her husband, even if it meant that she would flee from her home, from her family, to do so and upon the way was plucked from the forest floor by clawed hands and taken screaming to a cave in the mountain. She should have listened to the village elders, shouldn't have left the village at night... Now the dragon had her, owned her and looked at her in ways that unsettled her....

If interested please contact via pm. Thank you! :)
What is done out of love takes place beyond good and evil.

Ons and Offs

Delvas

Your second scenario sounds like it would be a really fun rp. I would like to give that one a shot.
We are all but transient visitors here.

Naiayur

I'm sorry, that one was taken. :( Unless both you and the other player that wished to take it (who I'm hoping will pm me again as the pm got deleted by accident, sorry!) want to try two seperate story lies or maybe taking it to a group game. However if you're that interested in the storyline we could altar it just a bit to create a new idea! Pm me, we'll figure something out unless you want to take one of the other two.

Ons and Offs

Naiayur

As it would appear the person who has taken the third game has decided to not continue the game or reply back to pms I think the game might yet be open for another player to take over if anyone is interested.

Ons and Offs

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Third Idea sounds interesting, the person would have to play all the guys right?

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Naiayur

That is greatly preferred, yes. :) Pm me and we'll work details out.

Ons and Offs

Naiayur

Bump, new story added and one reopened. Glad to be back after such a long absence!

Ons and Offs