Dream land Hotel and Café

Started by Wayu, March 14, 2010, 04:19:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wayu

Welcome to Dreamland Hotel.

Whatever reason you're here, you're always welcome into this place that is still from all outer influence.

Dreamland hotel is a HUGE mansion in the middle of the woods consisting of way too many rooms, an attic, a basement, a toolshed and a café. It was started and first managed by the angel Mashirou Wayu but is now in the care of a new generation, a mischevious Faerie named Pixie Sweet.

The rooms of the hotel are mainly on the second floor and up (yes.. there's alot of floors) while there's a cute café on the first floor as well as a living room made for socializing. The hotel also has alot of hidden doors and secret passages that has never been found and constantly seems to move around.

As you might have noticed the hotel has many secrets, and it is a great place for exploring, fun and adventures. Only the players imagnination (and ofcourse Elliquiy rules :P) is the limit to this game, so use your imagination ;)

In here pigs can fly, cookies can sing and suprice is not just a word but a happening. You haven't seen "impossible" until you've seen Dreamland Hotel.

Welcome

--------

Notes and rules

Dreamland Hotel and café welcomes every species and creative players.

Playing several characters is also allowed as long as you can handle it. (I know I might :P)

If you play by another name than the one you're registered as please write as "pixie: *doing something stupid* hehe <3" so that we can see who you're playing as. Note that this doesn't mean that the other players know about that persons name. You have to ask about such things in the game.

Other than that... No PP/PowerPlay (Being allmighty, never being able to get hurt or affected by anything.)
And no GM/Game Mastering (Deciding other people's actions. You do not write: *punches name in the face so hard that he hits the wall with a bang* Instead you write: *aims a punch at names face, aiming to hit him so hard that he will hit the wall behind him with a bang" )

And then: Have fun and ask me if there's anything ^^

Wayu

Pix: *sits by a plate of cookies in the café and seems to have a conversation with something nearby*

Chevalier des Poissons

John: *Enters the hotel and looks around* Hm, I hope I found the right place.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Wayu

Pix: *hears someone enter the front door and instantly uses her fairy magic to teleport from the inside of the café to a few inches in front of the guest. She holds a tray of cookies in her hand and has a big smile on her face* Hello fella! Welcome to Dreamland Hotel ^^

Chevalier des Poissons

John: *Takes a step back, surprised by the sudden appearance of the girl in front of him. He tries to smile softly and pretends he is not scared* Oh, h-hi, hehe. Thank you very much, I guess.

A & A

Wayu

Pix: *notices the fact that he takes a step back from her* ooh don't be afraid of us sweetie we're nice ^^  *lets her sparkling see-through wings flutter so that she hovers slightly from the ground* But we haven't seen him here before have we? *She peeks down at the cookie tray in her hand*  What's your name fella?

Chevalier des Poissons

John: *blinks again, still surprised and a little shocked, but suddenly shakes his head some and smiles* Well, I am John. Don't mind me, I am still getting used to this place *he laughs softly*

A & A

Wayu

Quote from: Chevalier des Poissons on March 15, 2010, 06:03:54 PM
John: *blinks again, still surprised and a little shocked, but suddenly shakes his head some and smiles* Well, I am John. Don't mind me, I am still getting used to this place *he laughs softly*

Pix: *snickers* Getting used to this place? Really? I hope you have a few thousand years left to live! *she starts to dance around a bit before returning, once again pretty close, she obviosly doesn't have an understanding for personal space, and stretches out her hand* Pixie Sweet, current caretaker of this dump. Call me Pix. Oh and I'm sure you'll like it here. Especially if you like suprices. *she smiles a little crooked smiled and her eyes glimmers with amusement*

ElvenErotica

*Sycillia stumbled across a really nice establishment while walking through the forest shocked to see  such a nice place in the middle of no where she caustiously walks in observing her surroundings as she does so*

Wayu

Pix: hmm? *tilts her head so she can se past john and sees somebody by the door* Oh another lost little soul *giggles and is in the blink of an eye squatted with her head against sycillias knees looking down at her shoes* oooh. You've got some pretty shoes there girlie :)

Chevalier des Poissons

John: *looks to Pic and the stranger, wondering how she will react to their host*

A & A

ElvenErotica

Greetings Pixie, another fine specimen of woodland fey if i do say so.*smiles*

Wayu

A woodland fey? I think not. Even though I may be small for a sidhe I am still humansized! *She is barely 1.60 and very thin to boot, which makes her look even smaller. She starts pouting and walks away to sit by the cookie tray she left on the floor a few feet away* Did you hear? He thought me to be a woodfey...

ElvenErotica

*Smiles* "Sorry, but where im from you resemble Fey, never did i meanto offend you. *the beauiful elven maiden lowers her head as she proceeds to a near by seat where she sits down and sulks feeling bad for have offending the propritor of this lovely establishment*

Wayu

*mutters to the cookies for a while and a very soft light sound comes from the cookies* The singing cookies are right, it's not your fault I'm so short *sulking a little over her own shortness, apparently her size is a sore spot for her. The light sound emerges from the cookies again, a little sharper this time* okay okay! *she sighs* I'm sorry I was mad at you pretty elven girlie..

ElvenErotica

Sycillia Smiles. "Yay, I really feel bad when people are mad at me, thanks for forgiveness." Sycillias eyes bright turning to pix. "What do you have to drink here?"

Wayu

Pix: Oh pretty much anything. But I was always told ot stay to the menu. I'm not a good cook *snickers and materializes a café-menu with a rain of goldsparkles and hands it over to sycillia* just call me when you decide and I'll get it for you

ElvenErotica

Sycillia looks over the menu, then with a smile she says to Pix "I'll have a glass of ale and slab of venison well done if you would please."

Wayu

Pix: Ale and slab *she says this to the cookies* I'l be right back then *smiles and disappears in a spark of gold only to return a while later with new clothes and the order* Here you go girlie

*she looks around and wonders why it's so quiet and where the other guest went* I must be scaring people away *she whispered under her breath*

ElvenErotica

With a smile Scycillia says "Thanks for taking care of my order with such haste." sipping her drink she looks around"it is a bit dead around here aint it?" pausing for a moment to take another sip, "but its not because of you im sure of it youre a wonderful host.

AngelDoll

a young slim boy with blonde hair to his waist slides into the Hotel. he glances around at all the beautiful decor in awe

Dei; Hello? anybody here?

Wayu

Quote from: ElvenErotica on March 22, 2010, 06:29:40 AM
With a smile Scycillia says "Thanks for taking care of my order with such haste." sipping her drink she looks around"it is a bit dead around here aint it?" pausing for a moment to take another sip, "but its not because of you im sure of it youre a wonderful host.

Pix: You're welcome girlie! *is suddenly happier* Ofcourse *giggles*  I am a wonderful host, I agree with you. *dances around in midair and bumps into Dei in the middle of a pirouette* ouf!

AngelDoll

Dei; woa!*topples over backwards, landing on his bottom. he glares up angrily at Pix, lips pouted cutely.* Who the hell are you, un? 'Sori! where are you?

Sasori; I'm here Dei. what's wrong? *smiles and shakes his head at the teen's antics, before bending down to lift his boyfriend up gently. he then leaves his arm around Dei's waist, hand on his hip* Right, who do we have here? *turns to Pix and runs a hand through his tousled crimson hair* Ah, you must be Pixie Sweet. I'm Sasori, and this is Deidara. Nice to meet you. We called ahead, we're here for the honeymoon suite? I reserved it under my name.

Wayu

Pix: *flies upp in the air and backs up a bit* wooah! Sorry about that.  I didn't see you there fella!  *blinks* and now I'm seeing double! Two fellas! *looks at the way they hold eachother* and gay (she means happy thoughxD) to boot! :D

*smiles at their introduction* Just call me pix or I won't be so sweet with you *giggles and disappears in sparkles of gold and after a few seconds you can see things flying out from the managers room behind the hotel reception desk* waaaaaaaaiiit I'll find it!!

((sasoXDei? You've watched too much naruto with dirty thoughts in your mind hunny <3 Naughty naughty girl ;P ))

AngelDoll

(SasoxDei is so the shizz. they be awesome. but deidara is the akatsuki slut anyway, this just happens to be my current favourite partner for him right now :P)

dei moves to join pix in the office, to see if he can offer a hand. Sasori sits down on the edge of a magnificent fountain and waits patiently.

Dei; what are you looking for, un?