4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gaggedLouise

*washes her face with cool water and soap, gritting her teeth at the hurt from above her mouth*

Always on their stomachs...?   :-(

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

JoanieSappho

I didn't expect that!

Kurzyk

TheSeducer

Kurzyk

Next time, five guys?

Cayenne

Isn't that a restaurant?~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Insanityenviesme

You're not your sister :-o
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Cayenne

"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

Insanityenviesme

So no handcuffs then?
Moments of Sanity

Cayenne

I prefer arm binders..~

ONs & OFF

Insanityenviesme

Thats lesson one, memorize
Moments of Sanity

Cayenne

Oh, thank you Professor~

ONs & OFF

Kurzyk

Honey, the condom broke...

Cayenne

You've been fixed though~

ONs & OFF

Knightshadow

My song for Piper:
"In this part of the story I am the one who
Dies, the only one, and I will die of love because I love you,
Because I love you, Love, in fire and blood."

Pablo Neruda

Cayenne

Bears are dangerous though..~

ONs & OFF

Knightshadow

Dangerous makes it delicious!
My song for Piper:

Pablo Neruda

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

Knightshadow

My song for Piper:

Pablo Neruda

JoanieSappho

Kurzyk

Did you bring batteries?

Cayenne

Sorry, it's crank powered..~

ONs & OFF