Ideas for RPing (M for F)

Started by Tashkin390, June 26, 2011, 05:26:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tashkin390

Okay, so I had some intriguing ideas for stuff to do with role-plays, though I am not sure which of them will be desired or what. The ideas will be listed with several details below...

The Castle of Sexual Pleasure   A girl is invited to a castle that is said to be able to provide sexual pleasure of many types for the woman. They are not required to bring anything but themselves, for all will be provided (and clothing lost as the sex commences). Must be open and willing to have the pleasures that are offered, as well as be comfortable a male providing such pleasures to them. Primarily furry

Why Me?  A young man is taken into the slave business and given from mistress to mistress. He finally ends up in the hands of a mistress that is nice, but he has been scarred, beaten, made completely fearful and submissive by the other mistresses that abused him and hated him before giving him back. He has been trained not to talk except to say, "Yes, Mistress". The only question that he has ever asked: "Why me?" Perhaps she can change him for the better and perhaps even set him free. Primarily human

The Third Great War  It is the third great war of humans and furries, waged in machinery and a new type of mobile attack unit: Battlemechs. These are giant, commonly human-shaped hulks of metal, armor, and weaponry that are the prime use for weaponry. The chassis that each come is different, and weighed in tons. Of late, however, a new battle mech, one that is rumored to weigh 100 tons, the heaviest any mech has ever weighed, has come to the war. The side that has the plans for this mech is the one destined to win this war in the long run... Warning: This will contain heavy violence, gore, drama, the works for a war

More ideas may be posted as they come to me and I want to present them. I may also update with this pictures from time to time. ^_^; So, stay tuned and either post in this thread, PM me, or IM me about these ideas.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=108690.0 These are just my basic ons and offs, for people who are interested. :P

Sunny

Very interested in the "Why Me?" plot. Sounds like it could be quite interesting! Want to RP?
Come and play with me.

Tashkin390

The idea has been taken, unfortunately. I was just about to cross that off. However, I can create another RP for you to be in with me on that same note so as not to leave you out entirely. Would you want that?
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=108690.0 These are just my basic ons and offs, for people who are interested. :P