A Heart's Wish (GM: Swashbuckler and Loves) all welcome

Started by Loves, February 23, 2015, 11:01:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RampantDesires

I'm debating tossing Meirda over to make a Philip (Tink is about all of the sass I can handle for this game I think ). 

I'll admit it he was my first crush :P He'll likely end up being a little too boyscouty, but come on, he was given the Sword of Truth and the Shield of Virtue :P

"You're living in the past. This is the 14th century!"

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Lady Kitsune

I am working on it, I swear!

la dame en noir

Quote from: RampantDesires on March 02, 2015, 03:13:22 PM
I'm debating tossing Meirda over to make a Philip (Tink is about all of the sass I can handle for this game I think ). 

I'll admit it he was my first crush :P He'll likely end up being a little too boyscouty, but come on, he was given the Sword of Truth and the Shield of Virtue :P

"You're living in the past. This is the 14th century!"

Prince Philip was just too damned pretty.

Like really?

can we not?
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Loves

Quote from: Lady Kitsune on March 02, 2015, 04:41:15 PM
Is Rapunzel still available?

She is indeed :)  would you like me to reserve her?

soooooo  Aiden, you are taking Prince Eric?
and Rampant, you want to trade out Merida for Prince Phillip?

I will do the changes once this is confirmed
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Lady Kitsune

I am working on it, I swear!

Aiden

Loves

okay, consider them yours.  I'll do that tomorrow though because I'm all sleepy :P
ON HIATUS AGAIN

RampantDesires

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Rave

I'm just gonna put this down: I am working on a Tarzan sheet because it was too tempting not to :D

Loves

Okay, updated the character listing, added Tarzan for Rave, and included Jane as a suggestion for the ladies  ;)
ON HIATUS AGAIN

bubby

Quote from: Rave on March 03, 2015, 12:05:23 AM
I'm just gonna put this down: I am working on a Tarzan sheet because it was too tempting not to :D

....*eyes*  I'm watching you... and the pic you choose....

Rave

Quote from: bubby on March 03, 2015, 03:23:56 AM
....*eyes*  I'm watching you... and the pic you choose....

Hahahaha,

Awh darlin' I wish, but I don't think Mads Mikkelsen is very much the Tarzan type. Otherwise I would have totally gone for it >;D

bubby

Quote from: Rave on March 03, 2015, 03:32:32 AM
Hahahaha,

Awh darlin' I wish, but I don't think Mads Mikkelsen is very much the Tarzan type. Otherwise I would have totally gone for it >;D

Awww maaannn!! Foiled again!  ;) 

Loves

Updated character sheet listing with newly approved characters.   :)
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Juggtacular

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Rave

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Rave

Player Name: Rave.
Story Book Title/Fable: Tarzan.
Character Name: Tarzan.

Face Claim: Robbie Gambrell.
Hair: Blonde, recently dyed from brown.
Eyes: Ice Blue.
Weight: 178 Ibs.
Height: 6'3.
Physical Description: Tarzan is the apex of all predatory builds. There is no foreign investment in his body, such as protein shakes or gym work outs. His body is built naturally, strengthened by the jungle, by the very earth and wind forming the prime specimen of a man that is Tarzan. He is toned and built lithe and agile, strong enough to hunt down and kill Jaguars, but light and flexible enough to swing between trees with extreme speed and agility. Upon shifting out of his story and into the real world, he's taken a liking to tattoos and ink. He has several pieces of art lining his back and arms, most of images to remind him of home and where he came from.
Other Notable Features: The Tattoos that litter his arms and body. Several faded scars from wild encounters.

Likes (non sexual): Running, Hunting, Nature, Swinging, Wrestling, the Jungle, Apes, Animals, Feral Personalities, Ink.
Dislikes (non-sexual): Arrogance, Bullies, Trappers, Capitalists, Corporations, Logging.

Personality of Character - in story: Tarzan is the leader and apex of his Gorilla band. After the death of his adopted father, he was left to lead in his stead and ensure the survival of his family through a time where humans were beginning to invade Africa. With his wife Jane at his side, he has constantly learned to balance his human nature with his animal instincts in order to effectively lead his family and keep them safe from hunters. He is responsible and brave, constantly challenging the threats coming his family's way be it animal or human. He is protective and can be counted on for most problems, extremely intelligent when it comes to the ways of life and slowly learning human languages and literature from his wife.

Personality of Character - out of story: Without Jane, Tarzan was left to adapt to a completely new and technologically advanced human world on his own. The Lack of supervision has given Tarzan the freedom to explore on his own, and find out about this world without assistance. As such, he has done things that his wife would probably disapprove of, such as covering himself in ink and tattoos. He hunts in the jungles and forests to eat and sell the fur, thus making money, and as such he began to indulge in a few human recreations such as suits. He craved the ability to run along the earth and accelerate, but the lack of vines in streets had him adopt skateboarding as a suitable substitute. A hairdresser conned him into dying his hair blonde for all the money he had, but the shock of what his face looked like in the mirror was enough that he simply left after threatening the hairdresser to never touch him again. He hopes his hair will eventually turn back on its own.

The day the world changed: It was another day in the Jungle, and everything was as smooth and beautiful as its always been. Tarzan had woken up next to his wife, Jane, and she was mumbling in her sleep as always. He adored her, and everything about her made him love her even more, but he had his duties and he could not linger in bed. Rising from his tree house, he grabbed the nearest vine and swung through the Jungle to ensure everyone was safe, and that his family was doing well and free of threats.

It was then that he ran into one of the Gorilla sentinels tasked to watch their family nest's permitter, who informed him of a strange light emitting from a cave near-by. Tarzan was on guard immediately, as the only thing that lived in those caves were bats and the occasional lost human hunter. There was a potential threat, and he needed to deal with it. He swung back to his house and grabbed his large, infamous wooden spear. Leaving a note for Jane to tell her of his whereabouts, he swung away once more in the direction of the cave in order to examine this strange light and gauge the threat. He had learned human language, perhaps he could communicate and be diplomatic. If not, he had his ways of dealing with Gorilla Hunters.

Upon arriving at the cave, however, there was no hunter to speak of. He ventured forward, step after step towards the increasingly blinding light. Fear gripped him, which didn't happen often, along with wonder. He had never seen this before, it was like a small sun within the very caves he'd been though hundreds of times before had just appeared. There was no resisting the temptation, and with his final step forward he found himself sucked through and into the light and his consciousness faded.

The moment he opened his eyes, he was on the ground...but the cave was gone, and his familiar jungle was replaced with a concrete one.

Sexual Preference: Heterosexual.
Turn Ons : Same as Player's.
Turn Offs: Same as Player's.

RP Thoughts/Plans: Tarzan is still very new to this world! He may look for someone who will offer him a bit of guidance and street smarts in his new surroundings, and usually isn't attracted to bully-ish characters. Though he is cautious, he is friendly enough to be approached.

Loves

That's an awesome pic! Well all of them really.
Lol

Remember to PM his sheet for official approval.

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Juggtacular

And here's my Simba. Tink is being awesome and helping me with some graphics, but you guys get a sneak peek at the King of the Pride Lands.

Player Name: Juggtacular
Story Book Title/Fable: The Lion King
Character Name: Simba

Face Claim: Brandon Jay McClaren
Hair: Dark brown with red/gold tips
Eyes: Gold
Weight: 225
Height: 6'4
Physical Description: Simba is tall. That's one of the first things people notice about him. Considering he used to be a lion though, it's not all that surprising. Many of his features seem to be humanized versions of his original form, which explains why he's so well built. And like his golden fur, his skin is a light golden-brown. His "mane" has been transformed into dreadlocks and he retains some body hair from his feline days, but nothing that was seem out of the ordinary. He has a tattoo on his right shoulder that seemed to just appear along with him in Faircastle.

Other Notable Features: His eyes are a fierce golden color, a trait left over from his lion king days. His teeth and nails are a little sharper than normal, and he sometimes walks like he's not used to being on two legs...because he's not.

Likes (non sexual): Exercise, wide open spaces, nature, being lazy, hunting, video games
Dislikes (non-sexual): Hyena's, fire(out of control), gluttonous behavior, bullies and manipulative types

Personality of Character - in story: After his whole "Hakuna Matata" phase, Simba really came into his own. He's a kind soul, yet passionate and dedicated. He has a sense of regality and nobility about him, no doubt due to his heritage. He's fair and just, but can be a little hot tempered; he's working on it though.

Personality of Character - out of story: Simba hasn't really changed much with the transition to Faircastle. He's grateful for what he has, and will work hard to keep it or get what he feels he deserves. He's still a nice guy, but has a bit of a competitive streak and is always on the lookout for something exciting or interesting to catch his eye.

The day the world changed: His father was dead by the hands of his uncle. Now his uncle was dead by the teeth of the hyena horde he'd manipulated into following him. Justice and vengeance were curious things, but he was glad they'd been delivered. Simba took over as King of the Pridelands, with the love of his life Nala at his side as his Queen. He had curbed his temper and things were going back to normal.

They continued to improve for several months, until one day Nala just wasn't there. She'd run off for some reason he couldn't quite fathom. He left his mother in charge and found her scent, scared for her safety. He tore through the plains chasing her down, and he finally tracked her to that cave. That cave where they used to play; where Zazu was held as hostage and potentially as a snack for Scar.

And as he neared the cave, Nala's trail stopped. He just couldn't smell her anymore like she was gone. He panicked and rushed in to find her, only to find himself stumbling on two legs and completely human. It's been a somewhat trying transition to say the least, but he has accepted what happened for the time being, and wonders if this new world would truly be good for he and Nala...but before he can answer that question, he has to find her.

Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Turn Ons : Rough Sex, scratching, biting, oral, anal, teasing his partner, public sex, dominating his partner
Turn Offs: Scat, Gore, Vore, Watersports, etc... Women who can't keep up in bed, timid partners

RP Thoughts/Plans: Finding Nala first and foremost. Aside from that, learning how to be human and experiencing new things. He's open for interactions.

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

la dame en noir

omg Simba and Tarzan are going to have Nala on a high!!!
A&A | FxF |

Juggtacular

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |