Thought leads to heresy, heresy leads to retribution

Started by kongming, December 03, 2008, 03:31:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kongming

Stigga seems pretty sexy too. We're going to be such a delightful crew: TEAM SEXY!
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

Temptress

Haha and even better, all of them are girls :)

So any idea how long till we get this runny Hairy?

HairyHeretic

Probably a few days yet. I just have too many other things requiring my attention, and had a fresh headache dumped on me this morning :/

How does everyone feel about using the previous game thread, and just picking up from where it's left off? It'll be the same scenario, so I'd be providing the same equipment and info if we redo it.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

kongming

Doesn't bother me if we do that. Perhaps us players could post in there to cover the journey there, roleplaying a little to get comfortable with our characters while we wait for you?
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:

HairyHeretic

Or open a new thread for that, just use the same game name format. Maybe set it before the mission takes place, having the characters meeting, making introductions, stuff like that?

Cattle die, kinsmen die

kongming

Yeah, that's probably a better idea. That way we can cover their first meeting, the introductions, and how they pass time on the journey. Heheh, maybe play I Spy.

"I spy with my little eye, something beginning with S."
"Space."
"Yeah. I spy with my little eye, something beginning with E."
"Endless Space."
"...nuts."

Ons/Offs:

HairyHeretic

Ok. I've food cooking, so I'll set up a prologue thread once I get that into me, and will post the link here shortly.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

HairyHeretic

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Chaos

ZK

Aww, I want to play too. *bounces around* The game I tried to host died due to players. x.x I want some DH. x.x
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Temptress

Hey there ZK, im sure there room for one more :D

Chaos, this will be fun, the princess and the savage :p

Oh and a question, is there a order to posting (Such as Chaos, Kongming, Me, etc) or do we just post? Kinda first time and all :P

ZK

With how death rates or at least near mortality rates of a DH or WHFRP game goes... you'll need all the help you can get.

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Chaos

H,i ZK - I'm sure we'll all appreciate any help we can get!

Temptress - Oh, yes. Absolutely. I get the feeling Magda and Serena will get on like a house on fire.

(People running, screaming, throwing buckets of water :P )

As to post order, I was assuming post as you have something to say, unless there's a reason (like combat rounds, or interrupting someone else's flow) to do otherwise. But I'm new here, too, so I guess we should both get that cleared up by someone who actually knows what they're talking about. :)

HairyHeretic

Go for it ZK. You got anything in particular in mind?

Cattle die, kinsmen die

ZK

Nothing actual in mind, can just do a bunch of random rolling to see what comes out with what and pick between the two. ^.^

HairyHeretic

I'm not using random rolls. Points build, and a couple of levels under your belt. Have a read from the start of the thread.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

ZK

I'm using random rolls to see what I'll be playing. Remember, the system has it set so you can randomly roll to see what you play. I said nothing about statistics or such.

kongming

Welcome aboard, ZK!

Of course, if you want to try running yours as well, I have no complaints with playing in two games at once!

Love the avatar, by the way. Sexy AND cute! :D

Ons/Offs:

The Dandy

Just letting everyone know I am still interested. Will have character soon.

Also, will need to speak with you Hairy to flesh out some particulars in his background.
"What does it matter the duration of the damnation to he who tastes the infinite instant of pleasure!" -[Baudelaire]

HairyHeretic

Quote from: ZK on December 18, 2008, 08:30:40 PM
I'm using random rolls to see what I'll be playing. Remember, the system has it set so you can randomly roll to see what you play. I said nothing about statistics or such.

Ah, ok. No worries then.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

The Dandy

Asterisk denotes XP purchase:

Name: Magnus Kaltos the XIV
Origin: Noble
Career: Sanctioned Psyker
Divination: "Thoughts beget heresy, heresy begets retribution" +3 to Str

Build: Fit
Skin Colour: Fair
Hair: Blonde, short and swept back
Eyes: Green
Quirk: Dueling Scar

Homeworld Benefits:
Etiquette +10 on Charm, Deceit, and Scrutinize checks involving nobility.
Supremely Connected: Gain Peer (Nobility) and Peer (Wherever your houses influence lies)
Vendetta: GM Defined powerful enemies
Wealth: Treat income as Noble       

WS: 25
BS: 30
S: 38
T:30
Ag: 30
Int: 35*
Per: 35*
WP: 45*
Fel: 35

Skills:
Awareness *
Literacy
Speak Language (Low Gothic)
Speak Language (High Gothic)
Psyniscience
Invocation
Trade (Soothsayer)
Deceit*
Forbidden Lore (Warp)*
Forbidden Lore (Psykers)*
Scholastic Lore (Occult)*
Inquiry*

Talents/Traits:
Melee Weapon Training (Primitive)
Pistol Weapon Training (SP)
Psy Rating 1
Psy Rating 2*
Peer (Nobility)
Peer (Military)
Flagellant*
Basic Weapon Training (SP)*

Sanctioning Side Effect: Pain Through Nerve Induction - Back of right hand is greatly scarred, nervous around bald, robed women.

Psychic Powers:
Spasm
Lucky
Inspiring Aura
Healer
Chameleon*
Unnatural Aim*

Gear:
Sword
Compact Stub Revolver, 3 bullets
Psykana Mercy Blade
"Noble" clothing
Hardened Body Sleeve
Hunting Rifle, full,
One clip
Psy Focus
Imperial Tarot
Sanctioning Brand

Wounds: 12
Fate Points: 2

I think that should be all of it....Now here's hoping his head doesn't explode.
"What does it matter the duration of the damnation to he who tastes the infinite instant of pleasure!" -[Baudelaire]

kongming

Wait, a MAN? Well, there goes my plan for Team Of Imperial Lesbites (TOIL), all with one bed to share. Still, I'm sure there are non-lesbians in the crew, so you'll hardly be left out.

Ons/Offs:

HairyHeretic

He's a psycher .. they can take voyeurism to whole new levels ;)

You've read the Ravenor books, with Ravenor 'wearing' different members of the team, right?

Cattle die, kinsmen die

kongming

Actually, the only 40k novel I've read is Faith and Fire, and that was just this last week.

Ons/Offs: