Story 'Seeds' for breeding, impregnation, & Enslavement! M seeking F's

Started by TheDarkAdonis, February 14, 2017, 05:57:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDarkAdonis

Edit: bumping this, as I'm coming back to this site after an extended hiatus.

It's been awhile since I was able to play, but I find myself with a little extra time and a lot of sexy ideas in my head. Unfortunatley I'm not likely to be regularly available, but if you don't mind an erratic schedule, I promise I can be a very considerate partner.

I have a few ideas in mind, listed below, but if you have ideas along these lines, or just have a craving that you think might fit me, by all means send me a PM.

Fantasy

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Cursed! (Adventure, transformation, breast expansion)

I play a large, barbarian male who enjoys drinking, women, and fighting. Your character should be a strong female adventurer of some kind. They are partners in the adventuring business--they've dealt with cultists, ravaging monsters, and more in the few weeks-months they've worked together, and have some sort of mutual respect. My character enjoys teasing yours, but she's always quick to make it clear that behavior won't be tolerated.

Then, one day she is hit by a strange curse that transforms her into a smaller, softer version of herself. Maybe she regresses in age a few years, until she's in the 18-20
range, or maybe she just becomes a petite, bustier version of herself. Her new form makes it difficult to fight, with her enlarged breasts getting in the way and throwing off her balance. Her lean, fit muscle has been replaced by the soft skin of a concubine. If she was a magic user of some sort, her magic is greatly impaired by the curse as well.

My character finds this hilarious, much to her dismay. He will, of course, help her lift the curse, but it's quite a journey to the nearest temple, and all sorts of things could happen along the way. And he will take every opportunity to tempt her into enjoying his protective embrace, and frightfully large cock.

The Paladin and the Satyr

Your character is a female paladin in service to a temple or holy order. She is dispatched to a remote village where young women have been going missing for several days, only to be found stumbling out of the nearby forest, ravished and exhausted. All of these maidens have shown to be pregnant since their "encounter" in the woods. Your job is to put a stop to this menace.

Only things don't go as planned. Despite being experienced in exterminating supernatural threats, YC finds herself outmatched by this satyr. He's not an expert fighter, but he knows how to frustrate and trick her, luring her into snares and pitfalls. He's not interesting in hurting her, of course...he'll release her in exchange for something. Like any fey, he's true to his word.

I'm thinking for their first encounter, he lures her into a large, poisoned plant, perhaps one that dissolves her armor with some kind of acid (harmless to flesh.) He offers to free her in exchange for a blowjob, without mentioning that tasting and swallowing his seed will have profound effects on her...infusing her with magic, making her a witch. While also likely affecting her body (would love to include some breast expansion and other cosmetic changes here.)

Their second encounter can go similarly, or take a different route, depending on how she's reacting to her changes.

Science Fiction

The Seed Ship
In the future, humans board "seed ships" that set off for distant planets, hoping for a better life than there is to be found on overcrowded, suffocatingly bureacratic earth. The journey takes several years, during which time most inhabitants of the ship are put into cold sleep, in order to preserve life support resources such as food, water, and oxygen. Only a few crucial crew members are awake during the journey, mantaning the ship and handling any abnormalities. Often, only a single gender are selected to crew a ship, as studies have shown this leads to far less..."ups and downs" among the crew morale.

Your character is a woman, crewing one of these ships, when my character is accidentially awakened from cold sleep. He happens to be a genetically enhanced male; perhaps a supersoldier, or maybe just some scient's pet project. Whatever the reason, he's a young, extremely virile man interested in "getting to know" your character (and likely several of the other female crew.)

While I'd love for a partner willing to play multiple characters from the crew, I'm more than happy to focus on a single character if that's your preference. Ideas include the ship's captain, doctor, security, or even a stowaway or prisoner of some sort. Novel ideas are absolutely accepted.

If you have other ideas along these lines, feel free to message me. I enjoy brainstorming. I'll be updating this with additional inspirational pictures as I find them(recommendations welcome!)

TheDarkAdonis

Haibane

Hi, just FYI most of your Imgur links have broken, only Nos.1, 2, 3 and 6 still work.

I'm sending you a PM about your Minotaur idea.

MingMing

Heya, nice to see this thread active again! 

I'm interested in two of your scenarios, foremost the "CAPTURED" one, but the "Cursed Partner" seems like it might be fun shorter one-shot scenario.

I tend to have limited time at my comp these days, so super long posts are harder to manage regularly.  But if you're willing to work with shorter back and forth posts, on my tablet I can manage 1-3 sentences per paragraph on average, I can make up for in more short paragraphs what might have been fewer long paraposts.  We'd  get more posts back and forth this way, if you're  game?
“I have not seen one who loves virtue as he loves sex”- Confucius

(If I don't know you, haven't communicated with you in PM's or through the Elliquiy Forums, don't just IM me out of the blue.  I will just close the window & ignore you.  Take the trouble to actually send me a greeting & talk with me in Elliquiy first!)

TheDarkAdonis

Bumping after a casual two year hiatus.

Please be sure to read my availability; I'm very unlikely to be online regularly. Posts may be once a week or even less frequent, depending on a number of RL factors. But if you can be patient, I'm sure we can write some very fun stories together.