4 words in Jail

Started by Mordred, September 18, 2011, 01:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyr4n02r

Not for muling, dammit!
I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Mainly missing on Tuesdays, sorry.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Phantomhive

No mulling no smoking.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

tyr4n02r

I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Phantomhive

you need major sedatives.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

tyr4n02r

I dont wanna… *poke* ZZZZZZZZzzzzz….
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Phantomhive

Yayyyy peace at last.
Hard on my ears.

Chi

(hard on your ears or arse? HAHAHA)

My bitch, got it?
~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

tyr4n02r

*drugged and loopy*
Ghimmmm Gargggle sppprreee yhua…
Im Gonna get you…
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Phantomhive

Quote from: Chi on January 20, 2016, 08:35:56 AM
(hard on your ears or arse? HAHAHA)

Hard too say, really.

QuoteMy bitch, got it?

Oh no NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Phantomhive

Captain Maltese

Choices are not involved.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Lain

Bitch, you are Mine.

(I hope I didnt mess that up XD?)
My Heritage Is Rebellion.

Styx26

*smirks* Whatever you say, Mistress...

(Looks fine to me.)

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Captain Maltese

Chi

~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

Styx26

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

ravener11

Guess how I in * Big grin*

tyr4n02r

Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Phantomhive

Ive about had enough.

Leave bullshit behind thanks.

Lady Sakura

Well Said...Well Said

Phantomhive

Thank you, thank you.

Captain Maltese

SMR Rein

I guess that's illegal...
Be bold

Captain Maltese

But here's the permit!