Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 2 [Villagers Win]

Started by Xillen, May 07, 2009, 11:52:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aeval

*She wakes up in the morning and goes to the window..it is the beginning of a beautiful, sunny day..she spies something on the floor near her door..she bends down to pick it up..it is the listing of everyone who has voted so far..

So they believe Lithos should be next..

She went to sit at her small kitchen table with a cup of morning tea..she pondered the idea of Lithos being a werewolf..it was a possibility but then again, she never liked to go with the crowd...she still had a feeling and even if Lithos WAS a werewolf..there was still another one out there!
AND..she just remembered!! Greenthorn was the first to propose Scott for Sheriff!! That did it! She felt
Scott was the werewolf!

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Xillen

Quote from: Aeval on May 23, 2009, 09:16:33 AM

*laughing* maybe you need some sleep, Xillen!

The topic as in the topic name. It was still called "Day 1" :P

Xillen

Remaining players:
  • Lithos - 5 votes: Kipoc, Kazyth, Paladin, Scott, Elunari
  • Scott - 1 vote: Aeval
  • Aeval
  • Elunari
  • Paladin
  • Kipoc
  • Emmaline
  • Kazyth

Not yet voted: Lithos, Emmaline.

Remaining roles:
  • 4 Peasants
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Seer
  • 2 Werewolves

Lithos

Scott might indeed be the wolf here, altough there are more people who voted earlier around still. My other favourite suspect in this is Elunari, she voted with GT in the beginning too and tried to off me!.
There is no innocence, only layers upon layers of guilt
--
Wiki | O&O | A&A | Game Search

Elunari

Ah but I fear I was misled by Miss GT.  She was a rather good actress wasn't she?  You're still a werewolf, Lithos.  I know.
Ons/Offs                                 Plots and Desires  Updated 8/29/14!                               Absences/Apologies

The only way to have eternal love is to never let your heart forget what it's like to live without it.

Emmaline

-narrows her eyes as she skirts around Lithos on her way to vote with the small bit of parchment held tightly in her grasp-

"Can't be trustin' no one I tell ya ... no one 't'all"

Lithos

Xillen

With only Aeval supporting him, Lithos' fate was sealed. As the villagers didn't want to take any risks after yesterday's event, they quickly surrounded and subdued the poor soul. After tying him up completely, they tied him to the stake where Requiem and Greenthorn were burned alive earlier. As they lit the fire and watched it slowly take Lithos' life away, they could hear it howling and whining, and smell burnt clothes and hair through the smell of the fire, but the smoke took most of the sight away.

Satisfied that another Werewolf has died, everyone happily returns to his or her home. Would the plague be over now?

Remaining players:
  • Scott
  • Aeval
  • Elunari
  • Paladin
  • Kipoc
  • Emmaline
  • Kazyth

Remaining roles:
  • 4 Peasants
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Werewolf

Xillen

People can subscribe to the next game at this thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=37644

The next game will not start before this game has completed.

Aeval

She enters her cottage- shuts all the doors and windows. She puts chairs under the doors to make it even harder for a werewolf to come in.She takes solace in that there is only 1 werewolf still alive- and she feels she knows who it is..still..unless something can be done..there will be one innocent less tomorrow morning..
She had a thought..what if we banded together TONIGHT! and went to the home of the last werewolf and threw water on him first - to make sure he was a werewolf..couldn't we take him out before he took anyone else out???!!!!

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Kip

Kipoc watched the lynching with utter sadness.  When would the deaths stop?

When the gruesome task was all done, he shook his head and walked slowly and silently away from the group.  Without looking back, Kipoc entered his cottage, closing and locking the door behind him.  Minutes later, a worn and pained face peered out of the windows before the shutters too slammed shut.

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Kazyth

Kazyth watched the wolf burn with righteous fury in his heart, knowing that they are one step closer to avenging Avi and September.  Only one wolf remains, and tomorrow the will find it... if the gods still smile upon the little hamlet.  For the time being, he wanders back to his cottage, locks the door, bars the window, and wonders who will be the final meal...
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Xillen

Quote from: Aeval on May 24, 2009, 07:07:24 PMShe had a thought..what if we banded together TONIGHT! and went to the home of the last werewolf and threw water on him first - to make sure he was a werewolf..couldn't we take him out before he took anyone else out?

That's why this is a tactical game, not an RP. ;)

The smell of death comes in with the lights of the first sun. Another morning in the village, another person gone. As you gather in front of the town hall, and do a quick body count, you find Emmaline no longer among yourselves. Hurrying over to her house, you find her door snapped in half and a trail of blood leading out of the house. Those with a strong stomach enter inside, and other than her gruesome mutilated corpse, find nothing out of the ordinary.

Another peasant has gone. Half the town has been eradicated. When will this disaster stop?

Remaining players:
  • Scott
  • Aeval
  • Elunari
  • Paladin
  • Kipoc
  • Kazyth

Remaining roles:
  • 3 Peasants
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Werewolf

Paladin

He heads inside without a word and locks everything before sitting up and waiting for the night to come.

Xillen

Quote from: Paladin on May 25, 2009, 03:59:06 AM
He heads inside without a word and locks everything before sitting up and waiting for the night to come.

Shouldn't you be lynching someone first? :P

Paladin

Sorry I still thought it was the evening. I hadn't realized you had moved it to the next day.

Aeval

She hears the commotion and goes outside...she is told that Emmaline...poor sweet Emmaline has been murdered! She drops to the ground and weeps for her poor soul..

Standing, resolute more than ever..she cries out:

SCOTT!! HE IS THE WEREWOLF!! WE MUST BAND TOGETHER AND RID THIS VILLAGE OF THIS EVIL!!!

She runs to each cottage, banging on the door and screaming to them they must believe her!!!

― Neil Gaiman

Scott

Scott was stunned at Aeval's accusations.

He wan't the one who staged the play fights with GT that ensure at least one of your kind survived to this day when you were BOTH in question.

He wasn't the one who tried to save Lithos, and we all know now that Lithos was your wolf brother.

He flipped his sheriff's badge in the air in the air demonstrating how he decided to choose between you two... if it landed on the writing side I voted for you, if it landed on the hook side I voted for GT.

I think Aeval IS the last wolf, it's good to see her finally scared enough to post first, just like her wolf sister GT did.       

Aeval

She 'heard' that the Sheriff was trying to accuse her! It mattered little..after all SHE was the one who had consistently pointed to Greenthorn as the werewolf and she had been right! The others would remember that! They would also remember that SCOTT had mourned Greenthorn's passing and coveted the potholder she made for him!! WHO would want to keep anything of a werewolf's besides ANOTHER WEREWOLF!!!
*She was sad that Scott was a werewolf..she had thought he made a very good Sheriff...*

― Neil Gaiman

Scott

GT was my friend, she never accused me of being what i'm not unlike you Aeval.

Aeval

Quote from: Scott on May 25, 2009, 09:25:08 AM
GT was my friend, she never accused me of being what i'm not unlike you Aeval.

By BOLDING my name twice..are you trying to have your vote count TWICE???
Are you trying to FIX the vote, Scott???? THAT seems VERY suspicious to me!!

― Neil Gaiman

Xillen

Ain't this getting a little off-track? ::)

Aeval

Quote from: Xillen on May 25, 2009, 09:37:22 AM
Ain't this getting a little off-track? ::)

Not at all, Xillen!
I am trying to prove my case, as is Scott..for others that will read this and are making their decision of who the next werewolf is..
AND I just wanted to point out to you when you read this that Scott put my name in Bold TWICE - so you wouldn't count it twice!!
*mumbling to herself that it ALL seems perfectly logical to her to put in the thread!!*

― Neil Gaiman

Scott

Thats ok Xillen, she's just scared everyone's going to find out her secret, she's pretty much outed herself already. 

Aeval

How did I 'out' myself!!! And here I gave you a compliment Scott, that I thought you were a good Sheriff..not very helful..hmm..now THAT is a good point!!!

*goes to the Town Square and tacks up another note*:

TO ALL THE GOOD CITIZENS OF OUR VILLAGE..JUST REMEMBER!!
THE SHERIFF , WHO IS IN CHARGE OF ROUNDING UP VILLAINS DID NOT FIND A SINGLE, SOLITARY WEREWOLF!! THAT, MY DEAR FRIENDS IS BECAUSE HE IS ONE!!
BEWARE OF SCOTT THE SHERIFF!!!!!

― Neil Gaiman

Paladin

hmmm you both have interesting arguments but I'm going to hold off on voting until I see which way this is going to go.