Inspiration makes the dream come alive! (M looking for F partners)

Started by Dark Rez, July 16, 2018, 05:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Rez

Welcome!

A little about me! 
To sum me up in a few words, I am dedicated, passionate, and I am a well-rounded individual. I am very avid on communication, so if something comes up, I will be the first to tell you whether it's a concern in a roleplay, something that may change the entire plot that needs to be discussed first, to simply checking on you and seeing how your day is going. Which brings me to my next phrase, I am caring! I care about people. Though I keep E on E and my private life private, I still love and enjoy people. I'm 24 years old; I have a wonderful job. However, writing is my number 1 passion as I want to be an author one day. I enjoy plot over smut; I tend to have a slow burn to smut. I enjoy the building up of something; it gives me a chance to get to know the characters and really drive them into that one erotic beautiful scene. Now, I will say that when the smut happens, it is well worth the wait... trust me!

What My Partners Can Expect From Me & What I Expect From Them

1. Posts and Length: You can expect a variety of lengths from me usually. I tend to never go under six hundred words, but that doesn't mean that it won't happen on occasion. I give what my partner puts in, and typically, before I ever start a roleplay, I will check and see if the post length is adequate. I do enjoy detailed roleplays, but there are just times when you can't make the post to reach 600 words because of rambling. That being said though, my average post is between 600 to 3000 words per post.  I do expect my partner to have a consistency in being able to return detailed and polished post.

2. Grammar:  I strive to achieve perfection when it comes to writing a post for someone. Sure, we all make mistakes when it comes to grammar and writing. However, I find it a little irritating when it is a constant mess. I am definitely not a grammar Nazi, but if you have run-on sentences, constant misspelled words, or a paragraph that is just one block of text the whole reply, it will be pointed out as a warning and then if it continues I will discontinue the roleplay. This hasn't ever happened, and I hope that it never does, but please proof-read. Thanks!

3. Communication: I will communicate often. If something comes up, I will let you know unless it can't be helped. Recently, I had to go to the hospital and was there for a month, so things like that just can't be improved. But 95% of the time, I can say "hey, I am going on a trip, or I will be busy this day." I expect the same communication back. I will also communicate over the plot, story, and in general, if something needs to be addressed.

4. Plot: I think that discussing the plot is very crucial. Listen, I want to make this very clear- Every Idea That I Post Down Below Can Be Altered! If you find a story that you like and you think of something that might spice it up don't hesitate to throw the idea my way. Also, don't let an idea deter you, if you feel like you might like the idea but something throws you off, please message me let's talk it out. I love blind writing as well, but that's when we've written, and I trust my partner! So, if you have an idea, want to discuss one of the stories down below; message me!

5. Posting Rate: I usually post twice a week. But on days off like today, I can find myself ready to post as many as two to three times a day if there is another person that wants to write a lot that particular day!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My Story Ideas

Below this section I will be posting the title, current crave-level, and the plot summary. Please remember, all of these ideas can be discussed and edited unless specified in the actual description!

Chantarelle

“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

Dark Rez

Double Life
Crave Level: I'd do anything to play this right now!
It's the great depression, and the effects are running rampant all over the country of the United States. Luke Caprinado is living a double life. He's been initiated into the Chicago Mafia, and the cops are finally starting to figure out who he is. He'd always been a nice guy growing up, taught the moral code and value of respect given to other human beings. However, the desperate times, the failing family, and the need for money proved to be too much for him to handle. Thus, he joined the mafia.

Now, your character I would like to be a detective or in some form of the police agency. One of the agents working around the clock investigating his case and trying to locate who he is. I want there to be tension at the home front, but also from the front of your job as well. This plot will be a little smut-heavy since they are married, but the primary focus is him and his wife.

I'd like for it to lead up to a climax where she finds out who he is and now she has to choose a side...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When Worlds Collide
Crave Level: I could go with or without
Juv'nah Sitar is in the process of being promoted to a 'High-Arch Mage.' He is the first one to be deemed worthy by the magical-veil to assume the position as leader to his people, and the fourth one to ever rule.

He is in the process of going through the ritual where the High-Mages are about to grant him as sovereign ruler in the private chambers when light beams forth from the sky realm. This beam of light is carrying your character, as the world in which Juv'nah live in is known as the creators of domains. The sky is filled with the different universes, and multi-verses, which can take them to any place they desire to go. It's very rare that people can cross the line into their realm, but somehow, this beam of light carrying it crashes into the room of secrecy interrupting the ritual.

I'd like for your character to have some power and be a leader. I'd also like for there to be a language barrier that prevents us from communicating with one another, which could add tension.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Frozen But A Moment In Time
Crave Level: I'd do anything to play this right now!
Kade Muvar was frozen in a laboratory accident. The year is now 2,346. The scientists of his age were wrong, they always thought that the earth was going to heat up due to the sun growing hotter, but the earth actually grew colder. Now, the cities of the age are plagued by snow year round. The people have developed an immunity to most diseases. The presence of aliens has even made themselves known over the past few centuries.

I would like your character to be perhaps exploring and stumble upon Kade. Maybe she falls in a crevice or stumbles upon an old abandoned building. The world had forgotten about it, but somehow, she was drawn to it. I think that when she finds the victim and decides to rescue him. Maybe curiosity, you choose!

However, I do plan for the cops to be in pursuit of them. Maybe she is an outsider; the government is corrupt. I think this would be an excellent way to build the tension because MC basically ruined her life by her discovering him!