News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Once A Thief

Started by Lady Kitsune, February 10, 2010, 11:21:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Kitsune

Nice Random.  I like your character alot.
In fact everbody has great characters.

I noticed that the game is lacking females so I created one more to round out the competition.

The WizTech is the Competition's resident hacker/gadget girl.

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on February 13, 2010, 02:15:18 PM
So.. former VP Dick Cheney? ;-D

That's....too scary, Callie.   
I am working on it, I swear!

Le RandomBloke

Quote from: Lady Kitsune on February 13, 2010, 11:33:51 PM
Nice Random.  I like your character alot.

You only say that because it contains a picture of Edward Norton! (Not that I can blame you though :>)

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Callie Del Noire

Yeah. got to love that 'I'm evil if I want to be' 'tude he's puttingout

Lady Kitsune

Quote from: RandomClown on February 14, 2010, 12:07:48 AM
You only say that because it contains a picture of Edward Norton! (Not that I can blame you though :>)

I read the profile! I swear!  *is still looking at Edward Norton longingly*

Hehe.

Okay, I have a few things to square and some PM's, and such to take care of.  The threads are up and I will unlock them hopefully for play by tomorrow afternoon.  We should have enough people to at least begin.  If there are any final questions, let me know.  If you would like to collaborate with a fellow player, that's cool, but please notify me if it may affect the main story.

For those of you on the Elite Team, Your first post begins with everyone being thrown together, so if you want to throw in your 'I got caught story', that's a good place to start.

Spell

Name: Damien Krupps

Nickname: D, Hacker

Hair/Eye Color: Dark Blonde/ Blue

Height: 6'2''

Weight: 150 Pounds

Orientation:Heterosexual

Skill: Hacker/Computer Wiz

Secondary Skills: Electronic Systems, Coercion/Limited Psychology

Favorite Weapon: Taser, Both in Stun Gun form and Shock Prod

Personality: Damien has a playful, laid-back personality, seeing each hack and each barrier as another puzzle to solve. Despite his playfulness he is a downright pessimist and always has to see the negative sides of things, even when things are going well Damien is the type of guy who will say it will probably go wrong a few minutes later. Because of the pessimism he also is somewhat cautious, and rational. He always tries to think before he acts, and not the other way around, though of course in the right situation this can be easily twisted around. Damien loves to see things going according to plan, andwhen it doesn't he isn't shy to show off his pessimism.

Bio: Damien is the son of a not so very special couple. Father being at work for days and mother having better things to do then watch over her son, Damien quickly turned to the wonders that was the internet for entertainment. Even then, the internet bored him rather quickly, with it's restrictions, and bounds. Wanting to break that boredom he learnt how to get into places he where he shouldn't be on the internet, and derived great joy from this. Though there was always more then a simply e-mail address here or an admin password there, Damien's goals grew with the day, as he eventually managed to successfully hack into government files, which was where the bigger fun would begin. Being quietly worshiped by others hackers on anonymous boards,  his parents had no idea that their son was the hacker ''Videl' which managed to nab files from the Pentagon
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

Lady Kitsune

I've unlocked the threads so if you want to post, go ahead.  When I think everyone is settled I'm going to create a Job thread.  This is the place where the action will take place most often and the teams will cross paths.  If anyone thinks it's a good idea, I'll create an OOC thread as well.

I have quite a few ideas in store, but I always welcome ideas.  This is everyone's game as well.

absinthe

mind if i take the wiztech? I'm new here, but I can take instructions and I like to write... I'm not new to roleplaying.  So if you'll have me... I'm working on a bio now, I can get it up asap.
"Let me be mad; mad with the madness of Absinthe, the wildest most luxurious madness in the world." -M. Corelli

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Lady Kitsune on February 14, 2010, 07:32:39 PM
I've unlocked the threads so if you want to post, go ahead.  When I think everyone is settled I'm going to create a Job thread.  This is the place where the action will take place most often and the teams will cross paths.  If anyone thinks it's a good idea, I'll create an OOC thread as well.

I have quite a few ideas in store, but I always welcome ideas.  This is everyone's game as well.

Where are these threads.

absinthe

Name: Julia Knowles
Nickname: J.K., Jake

Hair/Eye Color: Short red hair, blue eyes
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 135
Orientation: bisexual, but announces herself as lesbian.
Appearance:

Skill: She can make anything.  Like a high maintenance MacGyver who will try and kill you if you ask her to make something out of a potato and a matchstick.

Secondary Skills: Growing up with a sub-machine gun carrying bodyguard as a playmate, she knows how to aim to kill and pull a trigger without flinching. 
Favorite Weapon: Her tongue.  She'll settle with an AUG if that fails, however. 

Personality and Bio: Prodigial love child of a drug lord and an american professor caught studying tropical ecology in Colombia, Julia grew up as a dual citizen between South America and New York.  Always privately tutored, Julia finished her highschool education by fifteen.  Midway through the first year of her undergraduate career, finding the stagnant pace excruciating and her lack of 'people' skills painful, she decided to make her own fun.  She began with taking things apart and putting them back together, then fixing things, then making things, finally designing things.  By eighteen she had been arrested twice, secured her fourteenth patent, and had moved back to live with her father in Brazil after being expelled.  She was offered a job by Centuratec but declined, preferring to freelance.  That is, until she was offered a deal simply too fun to refuse.

She refuses to work in the basement.. too cliche.  Her workroom is an entire floor below her own penthouse in the headquarters building. 

She's sharp, witty, and mischievous.  There is a child in her that never quite grew up: life is one big game

"Let me be mad; mad with the madness of Absinthe, the wildest most luxurious madness in the world." -M. Corelli

Lady Kitsune

DoH!!!

Forgive me, I forgot the painfully obvious.  Here are your links:

Elite Team

The Competition

Shade

Quote from: Lady Kitsune on February 14, 2010, 09:28:51 PM
DoH!!!

Forgive me, I forgot the painfully obvious.  Her are your links:

Elite Team

The Competition

so, do you want us to post our "how i got captured" stories in there?

Lady Kitsune

That's fine.  I was thinking like, something of what led you to be thrown in the room.  I'm going to post sometime as well, but I keep backlogging myself.  Grrr.

Shade

Le RandomBloke

I myself will get my first post on there soon-ish! Fret not!

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Famine

Is this still recruiting? all the spots seem to be filled. . .
The gods will always smile on brave women, like the Valkyries, whose furies men fear and desire.

Esoteric Myobi

I'm just wondering but, is BigBuckBob still in this game? =x

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

BigBuckBob

I'm a bit confused on that myself.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: BigBuckBob on February 16, 2010, 02:24:28 PM
I'm a bit confused on that myself.

You're listed as the 'Evil 2nd in command.' :"D

Esoteric Myobi

I was just wondering where his profile was since I wanted to get a feel for all the characters on the competition side before I posted ^^; and especially since he's my second so I figured must be an important character x3

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

BigBuckBob

[Worked out what I was confused about.]

Name: Richard Canon
Nickname: Canon

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Blue
Height: 6 ft even
Weight: 180
Orientation: Straight
Appearance: (Description or image or both)

Skill: Planning
Secondary Skills: Thief, safecracker
Favorite Weapon: His mind.

Personality: Cold, calculating, vindictive, sadistic.
Bio:
His past is a relative secret. however it is known that he hates the company. He is willing to do whatever it takes to bring down the organization and anyone who works for it. Anyone that survives on his team long enough, is smart enough not to ask why. Anyone on the other team that might happen to survive, could just as easily contribute it to his deranged mind as to anything else. On the surface, he is the number two man, but he isn't one to back down if he disagrees with the boss.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

Callie Del Noire

Hmm.. if I was the rivals.. I think of a couple ways to turn the tables on the company. :D Most of them involving helping out the 'recruits'. :D

Le RandomBloke

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on February 16, 2010, 03:27:58 PM
Hmm.. if I was the rivals.. I think of a couple ways to turn the tables on the company. :D Most of them involving helping out the 'recruits'. :D

Aww, helping? :( Where's the fun in that? :P

Callie Del Noire

Lady Kitsune

Hmmm, almost want to get caught.

I have a second character, but she was a necessity, I mean, whose gonna give out assignments?

I'll post her full profile when I get the chance.

And BigBuckBob, sorry if that was my fault.  *blushes*

BigBuckBob

I blame clown and a faulty link in the profile  I sent you.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?