The newest adventure in Skyrim! (post Skyrim game)

Started by kingmaster1, October 07, 2012, 08:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingmaster1

azzmeister89

kingmaster1

Awesome, now we just need one more character and I'll make the OOC and IC

kingmaster1

Primarch

Well we have 4 people, which is a nice number. Could we not get the ball rolling at least while seeking a 5th?

kingmaster1

Well, I think we can, but I believe two of our people still need to put up a character, don't they?

Primarch

Do they? I think there's 4 character sheets on the first page.

kingmaster1

oh, you're right :P

Okay, I'll have the IC up soon and the OOC up as well

Ironwolf85

Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

kingmaster1

Siereis

Hm...no female characters yet huh?  Well I want to express my interest...though a quick question.

I see that you listed sexual orientation as a bullet point in the character sheet.  How sexual is this RP expected to be exactly?

Additionally..I assume there are going to be monsters and stuff in this RP.  Who exactly will be in charge of playing as the monsters?

I might post up a character here in a few minutes depending on the feedback I get to the above questions.

kingmaster1

Good questions, I don't think adventurers have a huge amount of time for sex, unless they work for Mara. So I doubt sex is going to be a huge part of this.

As for monsters I was thinking that leveled ones would be the ones controlled by someone else but if it's just something like draugr or dwemer machines, people could just handle themselves since those aren't too strong and we are all competent adventurers.

Unless of course, someone has a different idea.