Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endorphin

Not Guilty

Ever make it worse by calling out another name?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Seara

Not guilty,

Ever lie to the person your with about how many people you have slept with?

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Seara

Guilty

Ever watch your neighbors have sex with out them knowing?

Endorphin

Guilty

Ever put on a show for someone who you knew was watching?

Seara

Guilty

Ever have sex while another couple near by was having sex and you kinda made it into a loudness compitition?

Endorphin

Guilty, talk about peer pressure!

Ever get caught up in the moment and do things that you later regretted?

Seara

So very guilty

Ever do something you thought you would regret, but it wasn't that bad?

Endorphin

Guilty

Ever not do something and then later regret that you didn't do it?

Amelita

guilty

ever wake up between two naked people?

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Endorphin

Not Guilty, not that I remember anyway.

Ever sleep with someone you didn't know the name of?

Amelita

Not guilty

ever give the wrong name to someone you slept with?

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Endorphin

Not Guilty. That is devious!

Ever pretend to be someone (or something) you weren't in order to sleep with someone?

Nana

not guilty.

every slept with your partner's best friends?
ONS & OFFS             IDEAS

Endorphin

Not Guilty. Not while they were my partner.

Same question?

Nana

Not Guilty. I'm a good girl.

feet fetish?

Endorphin

Not Guilty

Ever have an orgasm that was completely achieved by the efforts of your partner(s)?

Nana

KieraHaroden

Not guilty.

Ever caught someone faking an orgasm with you?
Feel free to add me to YIM - Kieraharoden

My O's and O's
My Drawing Corner

Brian Boru

Guilty - so I stopped and set that straight

Ever wish your partner would fake it so you could not have a guilty conscience about finishing and just be done?

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

Endorphin

Not Guilty - getting her there is usually the start of my fun.

Ever jerked off in a (not so effective) protest against not getting laid?

KieraHaroden

Not guilty - can't say I've ever been able to jerk off, lol.

Ever asked a partner to perform oral on you, then wished they hadn't because they were bad at it?

My O's and O's
My Drawing Corner

Endorphin

Not Guilty. Even bad is still pretty good IMO.

Ever gone to perform oral on someone and wished you hadn't?

KieraHaroden

My O's and O's
My Drawing Corner

Endorphin

Guilty. Once or twice.

Ever been unable to attain an orgasm, despite a long time attempting to get there?