Hidden Wings (M for M or F)(Public Nudity, Fae, School)

Started by MistaKing, April 26, 2013, 09:33:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MistaKing

It has been a terrible month for me. After an abusive relationship I am left craving love., Romance, anything that'll just make me feel a bit better. I have two plots perfect for this which I'll post the second one soon enough. for now, Hidden Wings. Plot is easily discussed, can be warped how you wish to play it with me. I would prefer to ber submissive right now.

Hidden Wings
(Fantasy, Highschool/College, Drama, Possible romance.)(Potential for Scientist/Fae)
(Zeke can be both a dominant type or a submissive type. Simply tell me your preference, I have played him as both.)

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Zeke seems to just be a normal student just like anyone else. He made sure that everyone believed this. Doctors notes to keep from having to take gym and change in the locker room, make up to disguise his markings as tattoos, jackets to hide his wings and beanies to hider his ears. He looked just like a normal boy trying to look like a punk.

This made things difficult when it came to the man he loved dearly. He had managed to land himself the love of his lie, through his social awkwardness, strange behavior, and strange fashion sense. They had been together long enough that he was beginning to get antsy. Though Zeke was, understandably, afraid to even remove his sweater when around him. He was determined to hide his features away, milking the happiness he was given for as long as possible.

Zeke's plan could not go one forever. His boyfriend was growing suspicious. While he didn't know what he was hiding, he was determined to find out.

Program variant: The story is about a couple (m/m or m/f), a love that had slowly been fueled. Zeke would be perfect for this rp mixing it with The Program. I would prefer playing the one in the program if only one is in it. With his stress and arousal that the little effeminate exhibitionist gets from suddenly being exposed to the school his secret becomes known. His pixie heritage was something he hadn't even told his lover, having delayed sex and intimacy for a time to try and keep what he was hidden. What will they have to say to the revelation? Will they be angry or understanding?

Any who have read the series of stories involving the program at the Naked In School website know what this is about. This can go a number of ways but the basic plot is this. The program was made once sexual diseases became wiped out and the world grew to find nudity to be less taboo. Yet this was namely in the parents. Teenagers still found that they were rather shy about their bodies.

To try and prevent them from seeing nudity and sex as taboo the Program was created. Its rules namely involved the choosing of two students of each year. One male and one female usually to spend the week without a stitch beyond their socks and shoes. That is the basic idea, there was far to much info about it so I instead posted a link to the pamphlet on the story site.

britneyharuno

I am up for it. Really submissive. I would like to play.

MistaKing

Not fond of really submissive I'm afraid. I tend to be the submissive one as I am like that in real life. Well, a power bottom. Still. Are there no doms on this damn site?