Risa's Roleplay Search [f/f, some m/f updated 11/10/09]

Started by Risa, January 26, 2009, 10:58:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Risa

Welcome to Risa's Roleplay Search. I hope we get a chance to correspond in the future. However, there are a few things I wish from my roleplay partner, if you decide you wish to roleplay with me. Please read this before contacting me.

-I ask that you read my On's and Off's, which can be found linked in my signature, before you contact me about a roleplay. This is something that a lot of people are ignoring, and I will know if you have not read them.

-Please ask my permission before adding me to my instant messengers. I block people who do not contact me first on my friend's list. Adding someone to a friend's list without their consent or knowledge is, in my opinion, very rude.

-Do not ask me about my life if we haven't been roleplaying for very long. Questions like "What city do you live in?" can be taken in quite the wrong way, and I will most certainly not tell you.

-As implied above, if you suggest anything that might move into the boundaries of my Off's, I will not be roleplaying with you. There's no offense, just please be sure to pay attention to my o/o's.

Now that I've said my first bit, let's head on over to the plots.

This is a list of things I will incorporate into a roleplay, and ideas that we can branch off of:

Yuri
Shoujo-ai
School settings
Non-school settings (business offices, dorm rooms, clubs, etc)
Older women with younger women (Adultery?)
Incest [sisterxsister, usually, or it can be a cousin or something of that nature]
Goth/Prep, or unpopular/popular
Harry Potter [all pairings, just ask]
Straight/Gay [this can be combined with a whole bunch of other plots]
Demon/Human/Angel [any combination of the three]
Azumanga Daioh [if anyone roleplays this with me I will love you forever, I'm not even kidding]
The L Word [same as above]
Werewolves/Vampires/Humans [any combination]

I will NOT do these things in a roleplay:
Pokemon
Beastiality
TWILIGHT [No...just no.]

Now, here are a few plots I've been dying to try out:

Dorm Mates [f/f]
A girl who has just moved into town is now forced to room with another girl, nearly her complete opposite in every way, and gay to boot. Instead of just ignoring her, she figures that she just might try to get along with her.

Bonding [f/f]
Sort of a fantasy-type roleplay. A human is in trouble, oh noes! A vampire/werewolf/whatever comes to her rescue, and they form a bond, which the vampire/werewolf/whatever doesn't want, since the human would be a "cramp in their style". However, as time passes they realize that the human isn't all that bad, and starts to take a liking to her.
(doing with Aly <3)

Running Into You...Literally! [f/f]
A nice spring day, a clear blue sky. A great day for a drive. A middle-aged woman, no older than 32, decides to take a drive to her favorite restaurant for a break. However, she ends up running into, quite literally, another woman around her age, and she is quite attractive.
(doing with Shia <3)

Save Me From My Pain... [f/f]
It starts out with a normal high-school student. Valedictorian. Head cheerleader. Class President. Piano genius. All was good in her world, until she meets a very unique girl in her science class, a complete opposite of her, and an obvious "coke-head". But she finds her demeanor interesting, and pushes to learn more about her, and she starts to learn far more things about the girl than she ever wanted to.

Sister, Sister [f/f]
Two sisters get to spend the entire summer by themselves, since their parents are vacationing in a different country for a few weeks, and they had no money to take them, or so they say. So, with the house to themselves, they decide to make the most of it and chill out, though one is hinting at the other that she might be a lesbian.

That can be 'arranged' [f/f]
Two girls meet and fall in love. That's the usual story, isn't it? Things seem to be going just as planned, until their single parents meet and decide to marry.

Standing Ovation [f/f]
In an all-girl's Catholic school, a new girl is transferred in just when they start rehearsing for the school play. When she gets the lead role, the other writhes in jealousy. However, through her jealousy, she starts realizing that there might be more to the girl.

Call me "Mistress" [f/f]
Basically a MistressxSlave roleplay. A fight for dominance is what I'm looking for, I don't like to play full-blown subs. A recent inspiration.

Taking You In [f/f] [new]
A poor girl with no family runs away from an orphanage. An un-suspecting older woman takes her in. Will the younger be simply "in the way", or will there be more? Can work a number of ways, PM me for details.

A Little More Than What You Bargained For [f/f] [new]
An eccentric woman takes on one of the other girls as her personal modeling assistant. But there's more to the woman than just her sitting in her chair sipping margaritas and having chips with caviar.

Ange de Musique [m/f] [new]
A Phantom of the Opera roleplay. The residents and guests of the Paris Opera House have their breaths taken away by the beauty of one Christine Daae, normally a chorus girl, though showing much talent as a lead soprano. However, the mysterious Phantom of the Opera appears to have other plans for her.

Harry Potter pairings I would highly enjoy:
HermionexLuna
HermionexGinny
LunaxGinny
DracoXHarry
RonxHarry
RonxDraco

Feel free to suggest any pairings that aren't listed.

BiPetra

I realize I am new and have yet to be approved, but I am interested in your plots. I am looking for girl with girl and have never actually done RP in a forum setting before (hence never really had a plot)
not sure where to go with this :) I guess I need to get approved first LOL

Risa

Tonalberry

Hey there, Risa, have anything particular in mind for an Azumanga Daioh rp?  I love the series.

Risa

Nothing really, though I'd like it Shoujo-ai related. ^_^; PM me, we'll talk.

Risa

Risa

sr1251

Hi Risa,

I'm willing to give it a go, but I don't know much about anime.  I do however have ideas that are close to yours. Let's chat and start something...

Sara

ThornsofRose

Hi, not approved yet, but your ideas sound fascinating to me. 

I'm particularly interested in school settings or perhaps even Sailor Moon.

The two princesses idea sounds like a lot of fun.

I'm wondering what kind of power dynamic you envision or like to RP?
Sorry for the poofing! I'm back!

How to Make Me Yours and Keep Me
Some Ideas
Oops

Astartie Senti

I liked the two princesses also mind you the second also sounds fun, look at me and my inability to choose one thing. So greedy.
Ons and Offs
...to have your heart and steal your dreams
to have your loyalty helplessly

ThornsofRose

Just wanted to let you know that I have been approved.
Sorry for the poofing! I'm back!

How to Make Me Yours and Keep Me
Some Ideas
Oops

xxxRiotxxx

Hi, I'm not approved yet and I have no idea what I'm doing. But I'm pretty sure how to roleplay.
The Dorm Mates sounds fun if thats ok with you.

Kurzyk

Hello Riot

While we appreciate your interest, adult roleplays are only for members. Here is the policy concerning it:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=14832.0

If there are any questions please ask in your Intro thread.

Thank you.

Risa

If you are interested in roleplaying, please PM me. I don't check this thread often. xD

Risa

Risa

Foxy

Hi, I would be interested in doing the school roommates things. I would love to play the goth but I am flexible.  I like doing opposites.  It could be Goth, Prep or Jock.  Plus once in the same room, they are in some of the same classes and get stuck doing some school projects together, like maybe a photography class.

Risa

Foxy: It'd be nice if you'd PM me.  :-*

Risa

Risa

Still looking for partners. x3

sr1251

Risa

seeker619

Hi Risa

I am interested in 2 of your role play ideas.  One would be the kidnapping scenario, and the other the teacher vs the student.  Please email or pm me with any details I may need if you are interested

BTW

I am new and I would like to try different things.  However quite a few terms you had used, I am unfamiliar with.  Could you please define for me the following

Azumaga Doioh

Shoujo-ai

Yaoi

Yuri

Thanks for your time.  Take care and hope to hear from you.

sparklingangel

Hi Risa...I would love to take part in your roleplay!