Drive Desires... (Male or Female)

Started by Drivestort, February 01, 2010, 11:05:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drivestort

No real story ideas here, but please PM me if you like any of these things and we can work something out. They vary from kinda normal to strange. These are more or less things that I enjoy playing as/with, but don't do so as often as I'd like (or really at all), or haven't been able to play in awhile.

Dom Female: I like to be dominated roughly as much as I like to dominate, and I've had very very little domination as of late. Whether it's a woman who makes the calls, or gagging and face sitting or the like.

Extreme Body Types: I like all body types, but I've been especially craving either a big, buff and muscular female, or a soft, curvy fat female partner. I can play matching, opposite or neither style of male.

Monster Girl/Non-Standard Furry: Nearly any kind of monster girl, and far as a non-standard furry goes, not the more common kinds you see, foxes/cats/wolves, etc. Scales are a plus. Either with a human character of mine, or a similar critter.

Animals/Beasts: Either partner or character.

Ancient Manliness: M/M, Greek or Roman warriors or wrestlers, in a traditional for the time relationship. Two men who love and care for each other because it's a part of their duty. And a bit of an excuse to wrestle covered in olive oil >.>

Drivestort