Under the Sea {Mermaid Requests}

Started by DemonessOfDeathValley, January 04, 2016, 08:39:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DemonessOfDeathValley

~Mermaids, beautiful creatures of myth and magic. I've always been fascinated by them and dearly loved all versions and stories centered around them. Some more than others obviously. My most favorite Mermaid, is the traditional kind with the top half as a beautiful woman and the bottom half as a fish. This thread is where you'll find all the ideas I have that center around Mermaids. Look below in the spoilers and see if any of my ideas strike your fancy. If they do feel free to PM. If you don't see anything but have something of your own, don't hesitate to PM and tell me your idea. Please DO NOT reply here.~

Must Haves
~No one liners. Please be as descriptive as possible.
~No God - Modding. Unless discussed beforehand
~I ONLY role play via thread on Elliquiy. I DO NOT role play via PM, IM or Email NO EXCEPTIONS.
~Please be advised of my O/O. Right here

~IDEAS~
A Heart's Desire

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~

DemonessOfDeathValley

~Lady Ariadne Hart dreams of the freedom of the sea. The waves crashing over her body, swimming with fish and other sea life as an equal and exploring the coral. She longs to collect seashells and frolic with mermaids. The Mermaids are what she loves most. Her library is full of books telling of ancient stories of these sirens of the sea. Some good, some bad and others that are just enchanting. More than anything she wants to give up her human life and....legs to become a Mermaid.~

~One night while at her family's seaside home, Ariadne is so tired of having to sit and look pretty wrapped in silk and sold to first Prince who gives her father the best deal in exchange for a marriage to her. She can't stand the thought of a life with someone she doesn't even know. In a desperate move to keep her freedom, she runs from the house out to the beach and makes a wish on her favorite sea shell before diving into the waves. Luckily, a Merperson was nearby and saw her dive into the water. They save her life and fall instantly in love with her. Because of this, they offer to get her, her heart's desire so that she can be a Mermaid and they can be together.~

I'm looking for someone to play the Merperson that saves her. The Merperson can be male, female or other. Their gender is really up to the person playing them and the gender behind the writer is irrelevant. If you're interested, please feel free to PM. Please DO NOT Reply here.

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~