News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Red Riding Hood

Started by Cayenne, February 04, 2008, 11:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cayenne

The smooth silk laid on her naked shoulders, as hands petted over that exposed skin, the tender swell of her breasts "You'll be perfect my dear.." The old woman purred, and gathered her nipple between two fingers "Now run along home dear.. and be wary of wolves.."  It was cruel thing, this hood, it devoured her sight, and left her with a skewed perception of reality. She could feel the cling of clothing against her flesh, but she was naked but for that hood.  A warm embrace, was a hard fucking against the wall, and her love, of  which never showed himself, was replaced by a wolf, that prowled and watched her hungrily in the shadows.

Every she would walk that path, and meet the wood cutter along the way, and he, would offer her the most gentle of embraces, before sending her long, as she stumbled, strangely to find her footing. Always with those eyes upon her, looming in the shadows of the forest.  Her love, twisted into a hateful thing, as she made the deliveries to and from her grandmothers house, of whom, certainly enjoyed bestowing her affections.

This is the story of the single stitch of garment, the dominated the mind of a lush young woman, who was trading her life away for sex, and the love, that sought a way to break free from this curse.  The curse of The Red Riding Hood.

(F/f M/f NC Mind Control, Bondage)
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Cayenne

Premise

The story of Little red riding hood revised and twisted, to where the riding hood itself is one of the main pieces of the story.  Instead of desiring  to eat the girl, the wolf is frantically working behind the scenes to attempt to free his beloved from the horrible spell that holds her, bound to the slavery of the old woman, and the wrenched wood cutter, of whom, prey on her beautiful form to sate their perverted desires. It is written in two layers, the reality that her love sees, and the skewed vision of the girl dominated by the cloak.

It is probably a little bit difficult to understand!

Designed for two, to three players, this is a story that will undoubtedly have a happy ending, for someone!

Positions:
Red Riding Hood:
The Wolf:
Narrator:

Currently I feel the easiest way to do it, is for the actions of the lover to be made, and the narrator to skew them into the reality that Red lives in and to move the pieces carefully as the dashing wolf attempts to unravel the evil spell.
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Amberghylles

I just have to say, I love this particular take on the story.  A most interesting idea indeed.

Cayenne

- Currently on hold due to illness  not starting any new things until I'm back on my feet -

I'll keep those who have offered to play parts close, so when I feel better I can make better choices..

Thank you to everyone who posed interest!

Yours, Sinest

ONs & OFF