Not getting notifications anymore (resolved)

Started by BitterSweet, November 16, 2015, 03:35:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BitterSweet

I use gmail and I've not been getting notifications for some time.  E's webmaster is in my contacts -shouldn't that have whitelisted the address?

Kye

I'm receiving them in my gmail just fine.  Might be a stupid question, but it has to be asked - Have you checked to make sure emails from E didn't somehow get routed to social or promotions etc?

The Dark Raven

Or spam, because god knows how spam shift happy gmail is for the stuff that doesn't belong there...

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Nadir

Quote from: BitterSweet on November 16, 2015, 03:35:45 PM
I use gmail and I've not been getting notifications for some time.  E's webmaster is in my contacts -shouldn't that have whitelisted the address?

You don't have any notifications turned on. They are turned off when an email address starts bouncing, to keep it from filling the webmaster inbox with rejected messages. Feel free to revert them to your preferred settings.

BitterSweet

Quote from: Dim Hon on November 16, 2015, 05:05:27 PM
You don't have any notifications turned on. They are turned off when an email address starts bouncing, to keep it from filling the webmaster inbox with rejected messages. Feel free to revert them to your preferred settings.

This was it, thanks!

Nadir