Orgy! {Male and Female Characters May Apply}

Started by Westal, January 15, 2012, 05:35:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monica Lawson

Okay. Is the Orgy going to happen on this forum after we get the right amount of people?

Hotaru37

"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

Ons and Offs/A/A's/My Rabbit Hole

Tinkertailer

I'd be very interested in joining this. Do you need any more male characters?

AribethAmkiir

More than likely.  Submit a character here and Westal will get back to you, Tinkertailer.

Capone

Meh, I'll toss my hat into this ring I guess. Katydid helped to stoke my interest. :)

Name: Aaron Streiburg
Height/Weight/Body Type:  5’9”, lightly muscular, light hair on chest, shaven scrotum and crotch, circumcised, slightly curved penis of average length, a bit thicker than average
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown.
Nationality: American.
Speaking Accent: American
Ons: Assertive women, being serviced, giving oral, moans of pleasure, exhibitionism, voyeurism
Off's: The usual: pain and bodily fluids   
I want sexual attentions from Males / Females / Both : Females

GaGa88

If you're still taking female characters, I'd like to throw my hat in. If not, reading along is always good too. :)
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Aybara

I'm not certain but you could always post a character here and if we're accepting more Westal can look it over to give a green light then or whatever, if you get the go ahead it could save you some time.

GaGa88

Okay,thanks.
Name: Spencer Marin
height/weight/body type: 5'5, 133, slim yet curvy, toned, tanned, long legs, shaven pussy, 36C, perfectly round ass, navel and tongue piercing, and a few tattoos.
Eye color: blue-green
Hair color: honey blonde
Nationality: American. Mississippi, to be exact.
Speaking Accent: has a slightly thick southern drawl
On's: dominant personalities, receiving and giving oral, anal, being spanked, being bitten, scratching, light bondage, voyeurism, exhibitionism.
Off's: excessive pain, vomit, toilet, bestiality
I want sexual attention from males/females/both: both, please :)
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

sensual pen

You sound very tasty to me!!

I hope you can use some of those talents to persued Westal to send an invitation. How about a character picture too!!!

Hope we 'bump' into each other.  ;)

MistaPepperZ

Name: Felix Jones
Height/Weight/Body Type: 6 feet, 2 inches, well shaped abdominal area. Otherwise from that, one of the greatest features of this man is his hair and skin. He takes good care of both. His hair is almost always curly and his skin glistens via often application of lotion.
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Nationality: African American.
Speaking Accent: French
Ons: Being stared at, sensual touching, kissing, giving oral and not so much into receiving, rough foreplay
Off's: No bodily fluids, no non-consent

Eliza

KikuLei

MistaPepperZ

QuotePimp named Slick-back?

I prefer Black Dynamite.

Dirigible

MistaPepper, if you put [float=right][/float] tags around your character's pic, it'll take up less vertical real estate on the screen :)

Westal

OK! I've updated the OOC thread initial post with the rules previously stated and all the participants that have been given the green light.

If anything's missing let me know.

You are good to go and accepted if you're listed on the first post of this thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=129494.0
To the best of nights, play on...

ON's and OFF's

whtbitch4u2own

Hi...

I know this game is up and running but would love to join in. I am ok playing either male or female character (would prefer Female but I am very much open to other)

If you grant permission, Please let me know and I will create a character sheet.

Thank you
~White~
Offsite Contact info:
Gmail: jenwishuknew
Discord: jenwishuknew#6959

Flaming

Always open (it's an orgy after all), create a character (follow previous templates) and post it here, the house holder (Westal) will tell you if you have green light

Lightshock16

Name: Mark Terrazi
Height/Weight/Body Type: 6'3" tall, Weighs around 206lbs, Tall and lanky body, relatively muscular as well. His skin is Fair.
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Blonde
Nationality: English
Speaking Accent: British
Ons: Non-consensual, Make-up, Bondage, Dominant Women, Blonde's, Breast-play, Receiving Oral.
Off's: Scat, Vore, Mutilation, Water Sports.
((Any other's can be seen in my ON/OFF Page in my signature))

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Rachubka

Name: Dannie Lavoie
Height/Weight/Body Type:  5’2”, 110 lbs, slim build.
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Long, flowing black hair dyed to a light brown.
Nationality: Chinese / French Canadian, born in Montreal, QC, but has since been traveling both Canada and the US for 'odd jobs'.
Speaking Accent: Canadian English, though for some words can't help but rolls the Rs in a French tongue.
Ons: More inclined to be a sub, and is coming to this 'party' to experience anything and everything, except...
Offs: Toilet play, extremes like mutilation or death, and other such nastiness.
I want sexual attentions from Males / Females / Both: Both!

Westal

Lightshock and Rachubka, everything looks good. Welcome!

Story: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=129495.0
OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=129494.0

I'll try and add your bios to the OOC page ASAP.

ON's and OFF's

whtbitch4u2own

Name: Audrey King
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

height/weight/body type: 5'4, 115, slim yet curvaceous, fit, slender legs, Innocent looking but very flirty, fragile.
Eye color: Green
Hair color: Blonde and just below shoulder level
Nationality: American.
Speaking Accent: American
On's: Very much interested in experimentation, dominant personalities (likes a man in control as she has a submissive personality), being handled rough, receiving and giving oral, anal (never tried), light bondage, exhibitionism, toys, role-playing, fulfilling partner's fantasies and teasing.
Off's: Blood, feces, vomit, mutilation.
I want sexual attention from males/females/both: BOTH…..please!!!
~White~
Offsite Contact info:
Gmail: jenwishuknew
Discord: jenwishuknew#6959

Michael Corvus

Name: Michael Quinn
Height/Weight/Body Type: 6'2" - 217 lbs, muscualr athletic build
Nationality: Irish
Speaking Accent: Irish
Ons: Force, rough sex, light bondage, threesomes, foursomes and moresomes, anal (giving), face/throat fucking(giving)
Off:S Anything that should go in the toilet
I want sexual attentions from: Females
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

Westal

OK, so I just re-ordered the characters page to separate men and women characters. I've also removed characters that have either never entered the story thread or have not posted in a long time. If you return to find your name gone, just let me know and we'll see if you can re-enter.

PLEASE POST ON THE OOC BOARD IF YOU WON'T BE AVAILABLE FOR A WHILE BUT WILL BE RETURNING.

It is 9 to 11, men outnumbering, so for now I've changed the invitation to let a few women enter.

whtbitch4u2own (Audrey), you're in.

Michael Corvus, you'll be in once we're even at least.

PM me with questions.

ON's and OFF's

Westal

Michael Corvus, you had a referral which vouched for you.

Good enough for me. Go ahead and enter.

ON's and OFF's