Donor Card ( MxF, can play either role)

Started by lane2k, July 20, 2014, 11:22:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lane2k

After being married for 5 years, the Anderson's had come to the point of wanting to start a family. She went off the pill and he 'abstained' in preparation for the day she would ovulate.
And was killed in an accident on the freeway coming home...two nights before the BIG DAY.

She mourns his loss, desperately wishing they had had a baby before he had been killed.
When the final papers from the accident are given to her by her lawyer, one of them is a simply typed sheet from the State Donor Resource Division that lists what parts of her husband had gone to save another's life.
The very last item on the list makes her heart stop.

Testicles

Would she dare track down the man (?) that had been given the very part of her dead husband that would make their now ended marriage complete? How would a man recently given new 'life' respond to a woman that could very well ask for a baby by him? So many details....send me a PM if interested in being the seeking woman OR the restored man
There is nothing more terrible than movement where no movement should ever be again.
- Arthur C Clarke ::: City and the Stars

seeker619

Well I must say your idea is quite original.  If that is your current craving it would be one I would be as willing to do as one of my own.  With that in mind just let me know what idea you would like to go with and we can discuss it.  tks