Pirates, Ninjas, Aliens, Zombies

Started by HannibalBarca, May 11, 2013, 01:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oreo

Except for the queen mother who latched onto the airlock door and began spewing alien seed from her screeching mouth. This infested the ninjas with space fleas and left them writhing on the floor in a furry of scratching.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

King Serperior

Despite all of that, the injected larva of the alien queen bursting through the chests of the zombies have no affect on them, neither slowing nor stopping them.  The zombies bury the alien queen under a pile of writhering bodies as she is torn to pieces.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Oreo

Her broken pieces begin to grow, each into a new alien as she absorbs the DNA of the zombies. The more the zombies rip the faster she spreads, decimating the mindless creatures.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

King Serperior

The Ninja back on earth laugh as their plan starts working.  The alien was destroying the zombies very easily, but the corrupted and toxic DNA began killing the newly formed aliens from the inside out, causing them to explode in a burst of blue goo.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Oreo

The goo dripped into the computer console of the ship, merging and morphing the alien into a mechanical monster. Re-assimilating parts of the ship she transformed into a mega-godzilla, the alien bane and secret fear of all ninjas. With a laughing roar, her titanium toes curled and hurled the defenseless ninjas as she stomped the city to dust.

HannibalBarca

With a roar, the pirates cheered the Alien Queen, naming her as an 'Honorary Pirate Lady', and they partied away in their secret cove, plastered on grog and stolen Spanish merlot, until the Alien Queen unaccustomed to alcohol, suffered a stroke and died on the spot.
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

King Serperior

Despite the pirates' natural resistance to alcohol, they had drank enough that their coordination skills were off center and their volume increased.  With the increase in volume, my Zombie horde came in from all directions.  The pirates, though they killed a zombie here or there, were not able to fluidly work together and were, thus, consumed.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Moraline

My Alien scientists sweep in like crop dusters with a cure and all the zombies return to normal then go home.

HannibalBarca

Alien scientists are uber-brilliant, but uber-focused, too--far too focused to notice the ninjas slipping in to slip their knives into their backs.
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Moraline

Unfortunately when you kill off the alien scientists... it halts the crop dusting.. and the Zombies return to exact their revenge. Your Ninja's get eaten up in the process.

Mara Brewer

Yet when the zombies begin to move on to eating pirates, they discover that the blood alcohol content of their foes is so ludicrously high that they actually begin to get drunk off of it.

Your zombies have stopped fighting. The ones who haven't passed out already have formed a circle off to the side of the field of battle and are thoroughly engaged in a game of Never Have I Ever.
I do not want to go on being a root in the dark,
hesitating, stretched out, shivering with dreams,
downwards, in the wet tripe of the earth,
soaking it up and thinking, eating every day.

Translated from Pablo Neruda's "Walking Around"

The Advanced User's Guide to Mara Brewer

Randall Flagg

The Aliens swoop in and burn off all the drunken zombies and turn any pirates still living into slaves to do their bidding.

Moraline

My stealthy Ninjas take out the Alien's navigation towers so they can't relay transmissions around and because they never have any windows in those UFOs they all die a fiery death by crashing into the sides of mountains. Ninjas FTW!

Stupid aliens, always crashing. *cough* Area 51 *cough* Get some windows would ya!

HannibalBarca

Ninjas FTW, true.

But even ninjas have to sleep, being alive.

Zombies don't and enter their compound when they are sleeping and eat their brains.
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Moraline

My Aliens are as bad as zombies, no matter how many you kill there always seems to be more of them.  They swoop in, incinerate all the zombies with ray guns and take over.