Previous topic - Next topic

bubby

DomShark

Hmm, yes please.

Title: Hunter(?)
Name: Baa'lethor
Race: Incubus
Sex: Male
Physical traits : By Day: Ellusive and crafty, known to hide from daylight in the smallest of corners. Upwardly adaptable and fiercely protective of itself.
By Night: Seductive and alluring, secreting almost hypnotic levels of pherimones and endorphins. Enticing and charismatic, but relentlessly self-serving. Known to utilize lust in both genders to bend mortals and sometimes etherials to his will.
Moral traits: Selfish and vain, Baa'lethor is notorious for serving his own interests, even on occasion against orders and sometimes even in brazen defiance of his superior demons. He's known for having rare and valuable knowledge, though seldom does he share easily.
Strenghts: Adaptability is his greatest strength, having a knack for playing both sides makes it a certainty that Baa'lethor will prove himself indispensible to whoever wields the most power. He also possesses a unique ability to use scents and airbourne toxins or spores to infect, seduce, coerce or even in extreme cases possess humans that smell emissions from his "Second-Mouth". Though he can change form at night, he is still able to emmit spores, though in a much smaller concentration.
Weakness: Obviously, Baa'lethor is most vulnerable during the day when he is unable to shape shift. He hides effectively and sometimes uses mortals to keep him safe, but in a battle of brute strength during the daylight, even the most Cherub-like etherial could mop the floor with him. Even some humans could defeat him during daylight hours.
History: Baa'lethor has no remaining recollection of his life as a mortal, centuries spent in Hell tend to demand a lot of fragile, falible minds. In the end, Hell is not unlike the mortal realm in all ways, seniority counts for a lot and experience offers an edge to those that have been around long enough. For a long time, Baa'lethor survived as a scavenger, feeding off the scraps that Alpha-Demons left behind to grow stronger.

His afterlife changed forever when a greater demon caught him scavenging a kill. Clearly outmatched by the much Older and Mightier Demon, Baa'lethor did what he needed to do, he begged. The forsaken soul begged and made ambitious promises, and pledged his eternity to serve the demon who was merciful enough to spare him. Not only did Baa'lethor's pleas move the greater Demon Lord to spare his pathetic life, the Lord praised Baa'lethor for his charisma and way with words, so the Lord granted title upon the Forsaken Soul who became Baa'lethor for the first time.

Court life was much more familiar to Baa'lethor than fending for himself had been on the open plains of hell. Life as an Incubus suited him quite well, as his skills for persuasion and guaging climates served him well. In the beginning, he was a scavenger at court, picking at the minds of those who often served as swing votes, cozying up with them until he controled enough pieces to matter. Now he's been honored once more by the higher demons, selected to act as information gatherer and hunter for an Earthbound excursion. He would be the tip of the spear for the assault that would bring an end to the era of humankind.
I've been in a rut lately, but I'm working on catching up. Sorry for any delay.

Roleplay Frog

Ok, I'm just gonna give it a twirl. if anythin is unacceptable we can talk or I can look for something else, no prob.

Title: Fluffy weirdness(I see myself in a supporting/neutral role, I am sure this could be useful to some, tendency to angels)
Name: Deva Undon
Race: Human with angel blood.
Sex: Female
Physical traits (picture and description): close up: - full new picture in works!
Deva is a humanoid with pale skin, long brown hair, piercing blue eyes and, most prominently, fluffy white wings; wich she occassionally hides when in disguise. She is usually clad in a whiteish dresses and likes to wear an incredibly stupid looking oversized hat.
Moral traits: Chaotic, caring(humanitarian), defiant to rules.
Strenghts: Very wise despite her young age, adept healer in both magical and normal ways, wings provide limited flight, if possible I'd use her hat as teleportation device cause.. fun. Also what about a blessed broom?(see history)
Weakness: Not an actual angel, no etheralness or shapeshifting capabilities, limited magic(I'd say due to her angelic bloodline she has enhanced healing but no curses, hypnotics, no offensive magic).
History: Deva's history told here would take up several pages, it is enough to say that she is a traveler, born to a bloodline of an angel she is not entirely mortal, just mortal enough to value her free spirit, wich she did to an extreme extend.
She is tired of all conflicts, and though capable of confrontation, perhaps not through raw power but through a combination of bluffing and planning.. and a big part of simply confusing the enemy would rather settle down, enjoy life, and her profession as senior city cleaning services member. What magic she has she usually uses to keep her wings hidden, withher hat hiding her almost glowing blue eyes from any too suspicious examination.
She is not particularly on the side of Angels or Demons, however detesting the methods many demons use she doesn't understand the 'loyal.lawful and high and mighty' attitude many angels exhibit.  Her ideal scenario would be angels stopping to be so stuck up, demons stopping being all so mean, and both parties cuddling a lot. Or if not that, a permanent truce between the both parties.

Sephiriel

Sharky, your character is rrrrrawr, he's in  >:) and I like that "rare and valuable knowledge" part of him, it's going to prove useful in the future as a Hunter.

Deva, yours has an interesting twist. I didn't consider any half-races before, so I'm still not sure wether to accept this new race. I'll make an exception because I like the character and a supporting/neutral role is most welcome, I was having thoughts about making a "referee-type" chary myself. She can fly, but I can't allow that teleportation device (though the idea is funny :D) and absolutely no brooms!

On further notice, if by the time this RP starts to move we don't have a candidate for the Archangel, I'll take that role although I'm waiting for other players to step in. The Sacrifice is also an important role and I need at least one character to take it, so don't be shy folks!

selfexiled

I realize you want the archangel to be female but if need be I can just change my title and with your assistance make any ability changes.
Originality is fast becoming obsolete, to make a trully unique world all your own is the mark of a great writer, artist, thinker.

Uhm ONs/Offs link
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=134455.msg5990414#msg5990414

Absences:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180093.0

bubby

(Let me know if I need to change/add anything!)

Name: Glasya
Race: Succubus
Sex: Female
Physical traits: (The only difference in appearance would be bat like wings and horns curling from her head when in true Succubus form)

Moral traits: Glasya is in it for the Power. She does what she does merely to gain higher ground in the hierarchy of Hell. Even to the point of ruling if she can. She is ruthless, cunning, holding not a speck of emotion unless it be derision and contempt. Though she will take orders from those higher in rank then she, it is well known that if she is able to thwart those orders to her own end she will do so swiftly and with gusto. She is not above killing, and doing it with glee.

Strengths: Glasya is a Succubus for a reason. She can give the pretense of love even if need be. But her true talent is bringing men of Power to their knees before her of their own volition, if but for a taste of her body. Promises she will give, if they but adore her. Gifts she will bestow, if they but worship her. Easily she can whisper in ears to bring the men she chooses all they want and desire, if only they promise to serve... but is it her...or Hell? Is there a difference? She need but walk into a room and all heads will turn, be it male or female.

Weakness: Daylight of course, though she is able to deal with this issue with the excuse she is a 'night owl'. During the day, if need be she can wrap Shadow about her, but in the end she is vulnerable, and can only do this to hide her presence. She also has a weakness for men with more Power and strength then she. Yet this is not much of an issue, for she has never come across a man capable of bringing her to her knees as she does to their species.

History: Not much is known of her history. She has kept it secret well, many have died at her hand if whispers were set forth.

Sephiriel

Ok guys, here is the ROLEPLAY LINK where you'll find the settings and the approved characters.
I shall wait 5 more days to see if I can gather all the roles we need by then, if you know other players who might be interested please PM them  ;D
For those of you who are already approved, please meet me in the OOC THREAD, other ideas and suggestions are welcome.

Frank Reshman

Title: Demon Slayer
Name: Tiberius
Race: Human

Physical traits: His appearance is befitting of one who finds and kills demons.  No one knows what he looks like under his cloak, but glimpses of white hair can be seen from time to time, as well as piercing blue eyes from under his hood.

Moral traits: He leaves no demon alive, and will pursue any evildoer he comes across. He has a strong will, and is hard to sway. 

Strengths:Strengths: Divine sword, sword master, strong willed, intelligent, almost-invisibility, moral character.

Weakness: No temper or patience for evil.  While he is, arguably, the most skilled human, he is still only human.

History: He wields his sword, black as night, Xifos, which produces holy light upon uttering the phrase "Fos", a gift from the Archangel himself after a near death experience with a particularly nasty demon. 

TheHangedOne

What, exactly, would playing as "The Sacrifice" entail?
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

DomShark

Quote from: TheHangedMan on April 01, 2012, 02:32:15 PM
What, exactly, would playing as "The Sacrifice" entail?

As of yet, The Sacrifice's ultimate goal is still unclear (At least to me), but from what I gather, he's a mortal chosen by the Archangel to swing the tides of this particular struggle. He's likely chosen based on inherent virtue, but he's generally neutral for outside influences that may shape his path. The demons want to corrupt and/or kill him to prevent the Archangel's plan from being completed, the angels want to defend and/or empower him to resist the demons. At least that was my take on the premise.

There's more in the IC thread than on the first post of this recruitment thread.
I've been in a rut lately, but I'm working on catching up. Sorry for any delay.

TheHangedOne

Thanks, Dom.

If the slot is open, I think I'll take a crack at it.
Check out my poet tree!

TheHangedOne

Title: The Sacrifice
Name: Reginald  Carter
Physical traits (picture and description): Reginald prefers to dress garishly, and given what he does, it is some times understood. He has blond hair, and an athletic build. His eyes are brown. He is currently pictured dressed up as a "Komuso" monk.
Moral traits: Although at his heart a good person, and with a love for "good"-ness, he believes that evil must exist, and that it is okay to occasionally use it; it's just a matter of being justified in its use. "Everything has its place, everything in accordance to the movement of the universe".
Strengths: Deception, trickery, calmness, clarity of mind, highly intelligent, occult knowledge, athletic, clairvoyant (mild).
Weakness: Being taken seriously, strong compulsion towards showmanship and outrageous behavior, being a human.
History: Reginald Carter was born into wealth, and though he occasionally acts like it, he still has a sort of youthful rebelliousness that is entirely unbecoming of a man of his station.

He attended a highly prestigious academy, where some of the world's brightest instructed the sons and occasional daughter of those who could afford the tuition. During his time at the academy, he fell in love with the art of theater, and decided that he had found his true calling.

After his graduation,  he went traveling around the globe; a trip to broaden his horizons, fueled by his parents vast wealth. He studied various forms of theater and historical re-enactment around the world. Several years later, he returned to the kingdom he had left behind.

He got some start up money from his parents, and opened up his own theater, where, in any given week, as many as three plays may be conducted. It shows a modest return, but mostly, it provides satisfaction to Reginald himself. He does not truly run the theater, having a manager on the payroll to handle such things for him, but he acts in almost every play or show that goes on; some times as a principle part, some times as a mere stage-hand.

In his off time, he likes to tend to the Zen garden on his modest estate, and study books on various philosophies. He hopes to one day finish writing his own treatise, and publish it.

He also has a very large collection of masks, some rare, many hand-made to order. He has a fondness for wearing masks, as well as dressing up in costumes.
Check out my poet tree!

Kokaine

Title: Historian / Fledgling Adventurer
Name:  Kadence Hewitt
Sex: female
Physical traits (picture and description):

Kade stands at an average height of 5'6”, with a trim and athletic build that is strong enough to support her chosen path, yet still retains soft and alluring curves. Her caramel colored hair is long and thick, falling to her waist, and holds glints of copper in the sunlight. Her pale green eyes are perhaps her best feature, often sparkling with some hidden amusement or curiosity.

Moral traits: Kade likes to consider herself a good person but really what exactly good? She doesn't go out of her way to harm anyone, quite the opposite really, but neither is she a saint. She's had moments of weakness and will likely have them again, especially in her quest for knowledge. She can be both selfish and selfless, both stingy and generous, both deceitful and honest, it all depends on who or what she is dealing with and the surrounding circumstances. She's not perfect and she knows it, but that is because she is only human.

Strengths: Her quick and agile mind is her greatest strength, and combined with a photographic memory and her ability to think outside the box she can be quite the formidable mental opponent. She also has a “nose” for the odd or unexplainable that can most easily be explained as a sixth sense for trouble. Fear is not an adequate deterrent or motivator for Kade. She is generally better prepared for a fight than most assume her to be without knowing her.

Weakness: Curious to a fault, once Kade picks up on something she's like a gator with its jaws locked. To get her to leave it alone, you'd have to pry it from her cold, dead hands. Fear is not an adequate deterrent or motivator for her, so intimidation rarely works when it probably should and she can be a bit fool-hardy. She is not aware that she possess any innate magic so she does not know how to use it properly.

History: Kade is an orphan with no recollection of her birth parents. Her earliest memories are of a rather run down and crowded orphanage that tried its best to stifle her spirit and hunger to know things. From a young age, she was prone to getting into trouble simply because of her love of books and spying.

When Kade turned 9, an older gentleman with no children of his own took pity on her after catching her attempting to sneak a peek at a few texts he had purchased while out one day. After peppering him with endless questions, the gentleman offered her a chance for an exchange of sorts. In exchange for her doing housework for him, she was allowed access to his private library which contained a number of rare and valuable texts. Upon discovering that she actually had a keen mind, the gentleman formally adopted her and took her under his wing, teaching her all he knew about histories come and gone, as well as giving her access to some of the more obscure texts. He also told her of his own travels and adventures which of course put the fire in her own blood. After the elder gentleman passed, leaving his estate to her, she began to plot her own travels, seeking knowledge and adventure, but has yet to begin. 
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Revelations

Noelle Cameron James

Title Sacrificial Lamb
    Gender Female
    Age 19
    Race Human

Appearance The first thing that a person will notice about Noelle when they first meet her is her smile. It’s an infectious sort, one that tends to light up her otherwise dark brown eyes. She stands at five feet, four inches, with a body type that is at first misleading. She has soft, proportioned curves, the type of body that shows a young girl blooming into young womanhood. Yet, beneath the curves lay toned muscle, a dancer’s build. With pale, milky skin and dark hair, and a light flush to her cheek bones, her visage is one that speaks of natural beauty, one that she doesn’t mar with thick makeup.

There is something about her, a light on the inside that tends to draw people in, a quiet hope that things will be okay, that everything will work out. Not quite optimism, but a sort of inner peace. It tends to make her seem that much lovelier.

Personality

Noelle is not withdrawn, but she has a quiet, observant attitude. She enjoys sitting back and learning about people, keeps a few close friends, and is content to sit quietly in her room writing or reading. She’s very introspective, a thoughtful person who is constantly aware of how people respond to her. She’s easy to be friends with, but if she doesn’t know you well enough, then she will do her absolute best, going to the above and beyond, to prove that she’s a good person, that she’ll always do right by you. She won’t let you know that anything is wrong until she’s absolutely sure that her secrets will be safe with you.

In short, she keeps a close guard of her heart.

When it comes to those she eventually grows close to, she will put them ahead of herself, taking their needs into perspective and making others first priority in her life. She desires to make others happy, and in doing so, will not tell someone directly if they are bothering her. She has a more passive-aggressive way of dealing with issues (almost to a fault), or she simply remains quiet about it, letting the issues die down while she quietly muses over them.

She’s a fast learner, a very book-smart type of girl, and is more than eager to try new things. Until she gains confidence in the new skill, however, she constantly questions herself, her adequacy. Her self confidence tends to take a hit when she puts herself out there and makes herself vulnerable.

When it comes to boys..well…that’s another story entirely.

History

Once upon a time, there was a girl, and not just any girl, but a girl who was smart, attractive, well liked amongst her peers. She was born to a single mother given over to a love for drink, and was required from a very young age to be the parent in their tedious relationship. She worked long hours in a local flower shop during her early years, all the while making sure that her mother was content, safe, tucked away somewhere in the house with her bottle, but alive and well. Nobody could have guessed the sort of trouble Noelle was put through, but nobody cared to ask. Noelle seemed happy, so nobody asked if Noelle was having trouble. And if they did, and she thought about opening up, there was no one who had time to be Noelle’s confidant.

So she learned to rely on herself.

When she got to her older teenage years, her mother met a man, a sort of prince charming in their quirky fairy tale. Things were good for a little while before the new king of the household began to grow jealous of the time that Noelle and her mom spent together. He began to tell her that she’d never be good enough for anything, that she was the reason behind why her mother was so much of a drunk. Everyone was disappointed in her.

With no one but her few friends and a pen and paper to rely on for strength, Noelle turned to poetry to script out her feelings. She developed an inner strength, a tough façade of happiness that sheltered her inner sense of insecurity. That precious, fragile heart she yearned to protect was the last thing she could truly call her own, and she was determined to protect it.

Skills (Strengths)
~Writing
~Poetry
~Singing
~Listening

Phobias (Weaknesses)
~Failure
~Rejection
~Inadequacy
~Anger

Moral Traits
Innocent, but not naive.
Loving, desperate to see the good in others.
Definitive sense of right and wrong, but always willing to extend mercy where mercy is due.

Writing is a socially acceptable form of Multiple Personality Disorder ~ C. S. Lewis

Sephiriel

K, now all we need is the Human King! ;D
I'll resume character approval for the time being until we have our king, also we're a bit short on male characters.

selfexiled

Hangedman I just read your CS again and I think there might be an issue with your history portion. This is a medieval setting so I doubt that Harvard exists yet. I see no reason why it couldn't be some other form of university befitting the era.

As an after thought I suppose it has no real effect on the story itself so do as you will.
Originality is fast becoming obsolete, to make a trully unique world all your own is the mark of a great writer, artist, thinker.

Uhm ONs/Offs link

Absences:

TheHangedOne

Yeah, I already noticed that, selfexiled. I sent a PM to Jane Storm, asking her if I should rewrite it or not; when I read the initial post, I missed out on the "medieval" part, damn my eyes.
Check out my poet tree!

selfexiled

Ok kewl. No worries then. Hope we can get all our players soon.

Uhm ONs/Offs link

Absences:

TheHangedOne

I edited it a bit; just got rid of the stuff that didn't really fit, but kept things more or less the same.
Check out my poet tree!

Sephiriel

Quote from: TheHangedMan on April 04, 2012, 01:22:21 PM
I edited it a bit; just got rid of the stuff that didn't really fit, but kept things more or less the same.

Updated your character's description in the IC thread as well  :-)

Drake Valentine

I am still debating on how to do my character. Part of me thinks he would be too complicated for the game.

Ah screw it. *Shuffles to PM additional questions.*

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Sephiriel

Ok, just updated the details of the RP on the actual RP link.

Supernatural beings has officially started!

Remember, we need the HUMAN KING and if there isn't anyone interested in taking it, he will become a character played by me (hope bubby won't be disappointed by this, so sorry bubby :-( )

Kate

hey jane can u change my character to an angel of sensibility (not justice)

Drake Valentine

Title:
Trumpeter
Name:
Shenovi Katsakachi
Race:
Demon?
Sex:
Male
Physical traits:
Shenovi may not be what may expect as a bringer of the end. Pale skin, pinkish hued eyes, and a limber yet still athletic physique. He has various markings along his body, not to forget piercings as well. He is fairly tall, standing at a good height of five feet and eleven inches. As far as other distinguishing traits, well he does have a habit of dressing elaborately; fine silks, bright hues, or other forms of clothing that mimics his madness.
Moral traits:
Honorable. Is it strange to see a ‘demon’ possessing some sense of ‘honor?’ Don’t get Shenovi wrong, his morality is far different from most. He still won’t hesitate to betray or backstab; however in terms of combat, Shenovi will always fight on a equal or lower footing of his opponent. Why? Why not? He is the trumpeter, in the past he may of once laid waste to hundreds of pitiful mortals on a higher demon power; but it is boring. Easily crushing out life, there is no bliss in it for him, not anymore. With the new war between angels and demons raging, than why shouldn’t he play along in fighting both sides on similar footing of his own(as long as he has a pactmaker)? If he dies along the way, then so what, he will just be inevitably reborn again to resume and amuse himself, till the day comes that the final trumpet is sounded.
Strengths:
-Immortal. (Although he can be killed, but as long as war rages he will never be permanently dead. And wars between angels and demons only quicken his revival. )
-Adaptability.  Shenovi is always adapting, he knows how to be a puppet and also a puppeteer. He knows how to pretend to be an ally and isn’t hesitant to become an enemy.
-Discipline. Shenovi has trained himself through the ages, practicing various martial skills. His body is the only weapon for him.
Weakness:
-Pact. Shenovi cannot freely activate his own powers and without a pactmaker, he is as strong as the next human standing beside him. Also, on death his pact may be broken with whatever pactmaker at the time, if he has one at all.
-Peace. Without War, Shenovi has no purpose, he has no life. Although there will always be strife in the world; mere human conflicts may lead to ages of him reviving. Angels and demons, well his reincarnation is quicker, something he must be thankful for them for. 
-Unarmed. Shenovi often refuses to use the weapons of others and even when he does it is a brief exchange. Also he will not directly touched any demonic or angelic weapon, for reasons unknown.
History:
There are many speculations of where this entity came from, why he resides on Earth, why his powers are so restricted, and why he continues to be reborn each time he is ultimately killed. The most logical of all these and hardest to fathom is that he is the cruel ultimatum from divinity. A chaotic seed planted on the mortal realm to one day see all life extinguished should the right pactmaker ever come along.  That is his one and only purpose in life, play the role of the destroyer; ironically it was destined through the future of events, but with the constant battle between angels and demons on a mortal realm, Armageddon may shine in the present.

It is impossible for Shenovi to recount the number of lives he may of lived and the amount he has lost through his existence. He does, however, remember every detail of events, his deaths, the deaths of others. The fall of kings and queens and the rise of new ones.  A savage world being cultivated by civilization. Wars, famines, alliances, betrayals.  There is nothing those pink eyes of the man’s hasn’t witnessed and his continuous life has lead to his own developing insanity.

His stance on neutrality is also a given factor. How can he possibly side with angels or demons in their war? Their conflict serves little to no interest to him, though he is grateful that the energy released in their fighting keeps giving him new life.  If he should aid one side, it may just quicken the inevitable of their opposition’s defeat and then where he will be, what purpose will he further serve in the world? There must always be conflict for him to have a reason and thus Shenovi will choose an isolated side of himself, even if he should stand alone or with his puppeteer. With two enemies at his flanks, it may be easier for him to convince his controller to release all limitations on his power(but that is also to presume if he ever clashes with the demon lord, arch angel or both simultaneously.)

The Pact
The Pact
Shenovi can form a pact with angels or humans; demons are impossible as all of them are naturally loyal to one side and Shenovi refuses to take an active part in their war. From birth he has been restricted with multiple limiters on his power, although all in good measure to keep the world being reduced to oblivion. He cannot freely deactivate the limiters, nor can the limiters be activated upon him without his consent. A mutual agreement must always be made at all times with the contractor, for any stages of his power to be brought into light. If all limiters are released at the same time, then he achieves his freedom. However, once a limiter is released, it is not lost, he will forever be bounded by them and the Pact Maker can easily return them as long as (s)he doesn’t release all seven; and even if (s)he does, if they die before the seventh one then Shenovi’s power is sealed once again.

The levels of his power in equal strength is as follows.
0 - Average human
1- Human Groups, Demon Fledging/Low class Angel
2- Able to take on Fledging Demon/Angel + ability
3 - Average Demon/Angel
4 - Average Demon/Angel + ability
5- Higher Demon/Angel
6 - Higher Demon/Angel + ability.
7 -  Freedom and Ultimately the Pentacle of his Power.

The additions in ability do not increase the amount of abilities he possess, instead they increase the capabilities of his own ability.

Minor Ability:
Sin: As the trumpeter and bringer of an end. Shenovi’s ability is passive and activates higher as the shackles of his power are released. It affects everything around him, no matter of one’s species or rank. (Of course the higher he grows in rank with the release of his powers the easier it is for those beneath him to fall victim to his aura.)
Stage I:  Awaken. Negative emotions are released, one may find themselves with an ache of anger, sadness, distress, It varies, though these feelings can run rampant if they aren’t properly controlled.
Stage II:  Impulse. Ones darkest desires start to come into light. His aura tempts another’s greed, their lust, their wraith, their vanity- every sin imaginable- all to the brink of it being uncontrollable.
Stage III: Trigger. No longer can any determine friend from foe, his aura fills those around him with an irresistible rage and a sudden intoxication to bring misery to everyone and everything; whether this is by inflicting pain, killing, or ravaging another’s body.

Reversal:
Shenovi’s limiters can counteract to empower his pactmaker if that is their desire. Although mutual agreement must again be met on this.  The more power, the more addictive it becomes and it can easily enslave his puppeteer if they become too obsess over it.

The Price:
Nothing is free, even power comes at a price. A pactmaker must be willing to pay or even Shenovi if the roles are reversed.

0 - Nothing
1 - Numbness.
2 - A mere tingle of pain.
3 - Body begins to ache.
4 - Bones start to quake.
5 -  Skin breaks and blood is drawn.
6 - Intense Agony
7 - Death

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Sephiriel

Quote from: Kate on April 06, 2012, 11:04:20 PM
hey jane can u change my character to an angel of sensibility (not justice)

Very well Kate, it's already done  ;D

Drake, without a doubt you're in the game. With such a complex and intriguing character this story is only going to get more interesting.