Prisoner on another planet;Wrestling for dollars,?, Brother, sister, and bisexua

Started by seeker619, April 15, 2011, 10:32:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seeker619

prisoner on another planet

On a distant planet a woman is taken prisoner by the invading army.  She is placed there until they decide what to do with her.  She is mostly with the male population but her cell mate is also female.  She doesn't know, however, if she can trust her.  Obviously her intent is to escape but what will she have to do in order to be free.

Wrestling for your life

A wealthy man decides he wants to have some fun.  He decides to put up fliers advertising a contest for woman wrestlers.  It states that the woman who wins the battle against the other woman willl get to wrestle my char. with one hand tied behind his back.  If she wins she gets $100,000 dollars.  If he wins he wins her.  I can play the various female char. the main female char. will wrestle and of course the wealthy man. 

Attitude Adjustment

A female bartender has a big chip on her shoulders.  She also has an eye for handsome men.  Average or homely men do nothing but bother her.  Her attitude towards them is insulting, rude, condescending, you name it.  However, if a handsome man comes along she talks and talks, swinging her long hair out of her face and flirting. 

There are two brothers.  The brother who is not so good looking is treated like crap and the handsome brother gets all of the attention.  When he brings this up to her she even becomes rude and tells hims to mind her own business.  As punishment they drug her drink near the end of the shift, kidnap her, and teach her a lesson in good manners...........

Between brother and sister

Tad and Holley are brother and sister.  Tad has known that Holley is gay for some time and he had supported her when she "came out of the closet."  However, a problem erupts when Holley falls for a 19 year old woman who is bi-sexual.  Problem is Tad likes her also.  What does Tad do to his sister to get her out of the way?  Can he use her to get to this woman?  Will there be a threesome?  All up for discussion

KikuLei

Attitude Adjustment interests me. Private message me if you need someone to do it with you.