An every day commute (Seeking female commuter)

Started by Jester, February 09, 2012, 07:44:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

A young man and a young woman take the same journey home and to work every day.

The journey home consists of a short walk through the busy streets of the city to the local underground station to the main railway station about 8 stops away. Then there is the train and finally a walk from the outer city station to home.

Both of them are bored of their mundane lives. They hate work, their "other half" and the long journey to work and back again...

This game will highlight a week in their lives when they try to bring excitement to their stagnant lives as they follow the same journey to and from work.

One Monday morning they finally wake up and notice each other. As the week goes on their lives change as they tease each other.

Imagine the guy looking out for her each morning. Grumpy until he sees her on the path ahead with her shower wet hair and firm breasts in her top.

Imagine the first time she feels his hungry eyes on her and as she realises how horny he makes her.

What would he think when she dresses sluttier and sluttier each morning to make sure he continues to follow her.

What would be her thoughts as she parts her legs as she sits opposite him on the train and shows her lack of underwear.

I like the idea of the girl starting off rather grumpy, frumpily dressed for winter, glasses and un-cared for hair roughly pulled up. And by the end of the week she is very sexy with lustrous hair, gorgeous clothes and a spring in her step as she looks forward to teasing her new admirer.

i imagine by thursday or friday the journeys would be getting extremely risque while they still retain their anonymity. Perhaps monday is just watching, tuesday its all a bit more obvious, wednesday they flash each other and grind against each other on the train.....and so on till we have a climactic ending on friday night.

Let me know if your interested. I can post 4-5 times a week so they will need to be details postings especially as the interaction between us both wont be huge.