One Piece: Dawning Dragons

Started by KnightNelson20, November 19, 2011, 01:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingmaster1

okay I added a name "Alnaz" wanted to make it a unique name since it's just a small port town  :-)

HollowX

I just noticed, but you might want to edit the name of this thread, the Piece in it is misspelled for Peice...

Maverick Hunter Cake

Name: Keldei Brakstone
Role:  Gunner
Skills: Has eaten the Sight-Sight fruit( The Sight-Sight fruit allows the user to view the world as one has never done before as they grow in power(ex. Infrared, heat, Zoom) , expert Marksman
Techniques:

Time for a Close Up: Using the powers of the Sight-Sight fruit, Keldei's eyes act as a scope, zooming in on a living target as non-living material becomes invisible from his view. This allows him to make the perfect shot, effiecntly and flawlessly. He can zoom in about 100 ft at max.(Let me know if that distance is too long or short for this RP because I don't have a good judge of distance.)

Thunder Arrow: Attaching a special rock to his arrow called a "Crackle Stone", he aims for the middle of a mass of enemies, performing riot control as the stone does its work. Upon impact, the stone explodes with a sound like thunder, deafening those foolish enough to be with 20 feet of the stone. If someone has anything to dampen sound on their ears when this is in effect, they are immune.

Hold Still!: Using natural sticky materials guaranteeing to stick someone to the floor for at least a few vital seconds in confusion, Keldei attaches a bag of this solution to his arrow and fires at his foe, allowing his allies a few free hits in on the bad guy. This stuff won't work on fire or water using enemies, someone whose drenched or is super heated.

Weaknesses: There is always a way to hide from Keldei's sight whenever he uses the Powers of the Sight-Sight fruit, for example, if someone hides behind a rock, or even covers themselves with cloth, he is blind to their presence when using his first technique. Also, while using his powers, he is deathly unaware of his surroundings, making him easy pickings for someone wanting to knock him down. 

He is also an average hand to hand fighter, and would most likely be beaten in a one on one fight. ((Too many weaknesses? Not enough?))

Bio:
Born on a summer island recently discovered and named ThunderFall for the furious summer storms that take place on the island, Keldei is the son of a native medicine woman and a male marine captain stationed at the Fort there. Growing up with his mother in their tribal village, he learned the ways of the bow and the hunter as he helped his tribe survive under the ever straining restrictions that the Marine placed upon his people in an effort to make them more "civilized". Becoming ever furious at the treatment of his people, especially at the hands of his own father, he went into the deepest part of the forest that even his tribe forbids anyone to go, lest they die. That is where he found the devil fruit, the Sight-Sight fruit, that would give him the eyes he needed to defeat the marines constricting his people's freedom.

Going all on his own, he waged a one-man war on the fort, bringing down most of the lesser skilled Marines from the ramparts, picking them off one by one with his newly gained sight as he waited, preventing anyone from coming to the marines' aid. This was a viable tactic, until the Captain, his father, came out to deal with the nuisance himself. Sneaking his way to Keldei's perch, he beat the young man within an inch of his life, leaving him to die in the forest....but Keldei's mother found him, taking care of his wounds as he told him that the marines still had to leave their fort because of his onslaught, but could still return, since the captain had escaped.His mother also gave him the unfortunate news that he had to leave his own people, lest he bring the marine's wrath down on them for his assault on their fort.

Alone, and without a home to return to, he headed to the port town when his body was healed, trying to barter passage off the island...Until he was stopped by a strange woman who called herself Reina, who had heard the story of his fighting off the marines at the fort. She was at least impressed with his efforts, to offer something such as being a crew member on her ship, which was a pirate ship....Keldei thought for a few moments on it, but took the offer, knowing he had to leave or endanger all those on the island from the wrath of the Marine Captain.

((Is this good? Or does it suck? XD))

KnightNelson20

@ Maverick Accepted. At first i wasn't sure seeing as the comment i made towards Vaulera about having increased sight. but your characters skills will greatly surpass her's so it is fine with me.

@HollowX Thank you i didn't notice that at first.

@DKDBSD Ill accept you now. Just add a picture when you can.

I believe we have enough characters to start this rp. I am going to make a second thread with the character sheets and plot. Please do not post in that thread it will only be for updating characters and to follow the storyline. This thread will remain the OOC.

I have read over everyone characters and thought hard about it and believe the best choice for second in command would be Yukato (Vaulera's character).

Captain- Reina
Second- Yukato
Navigator- Hitomi
Gunner- Keldei
Musician- Vincent
Cook- Marus
Doctor- I will be asking Tsukiya to fill this role. I know it is not mentioned in your character sheet or history. Don't worry about it. I have a plot in mind that will put you in a position that will make your character want to learn.

Maverick Hunter Cake

XD Alright.  Also, just a funny thing I noticed....I think my character is the oldest.

KnightNelson20

I am creating one of these for each character so it will take me awhile to get the character page up. But it will be worth it.

HollowX

Maverick Hunter Cake

Quote from: KnightNelson20 on November 20, 2011, 07:11:39 PM
I am creating one of these for each character so it will take me awhile to get the character page up. But it will be worth it.

Tiny Avatars? I think those are made on TekTek...

kingmaster1

little avatars! that's awesome  ;D

Vaulera

Awesome avatars, maybe there is already one for my character, he is just vergil from DMC3 and his gargoyle is firebrand from ghosts and goblins. The whole second in command thing will make my character a lot more clear in his role. Seeing as I am not in your crew yet, should I change up the history a little or will you just anoint me second as soon as I get on?

HollowX

You should probably already be on the crew

KnightNelson20

Yea you should already be on. Or lets make it interesting and say that we met once but you denied my offer of joining my crew and being my second in command. That could also work. Either or.

DKDBSD

Erm you''ll make Kimiko want to be a doctor? Do tell, she's never been much for medicine. In fact I've only made her a cook character so she has something to do on a crew. She would actually be best to be in charge of communications.

KnightNelson20

Communications isn't really needed. And everything else is filled. My thoughts are simple. At some point we will get hurt from fighting. Its bound to happen. Your character having no position really on the crew besides just being there will want to prove herself most likely. So you go out in search of a way to help us. On the Island we are resting on is a doctor that will help us. But what happens next time after we leave that island. So you ask him to teach you as much as he can before we leave. Everyone wants to have a purpose. Its a natural fact. Its ingrained into the human brain that they do something. That they are needed for something. Those without purpose are just dead cause they have nothing to live for. Sorry. I study psychology -.-

DKDBSD

Quote from: KnightNelson20 on November 21, 2011, 05:10:59 AM
Communications isn't really needed. And everything else is filled. My thoughts are simple. At some point we will get hurt from fighting. Its bound to happen. Your character having no position really on the crew besides just being there will want to prove herself most likely. So you go out in search of a way to help us. On the Island we are resting on is a doctor that will help us. But what happens next time after we leave that island. So you ask him to teach you as much as he can before we leave. Everyone wants to have a purpose. Its a natural fact. Its ingrained into the human brain that they do something. That they are needed for something. Those without purpose are just dead cause they have nothing to live for. Sorry. I study psychology -.-

Ah Yes I know communications isn't much needed which is why I didn't suggest it. Erm I would say it should take a while like I said she's not much for medicine. At best she could already know general first aid but would need training on more severe stuff.

KnightNelson20

I dont expect you to be chopper i just want to give your character a real roll on the crew ya know. So far i have 3 character Avatars done. DKDBSD I still need a character picture from you in order to make your character avi.

DKDBSD

Quote from: KnightNelson20 on November 21, 2011, 06:22:14 AM
I dont expect you to be chopper i just want to give your character a real roll on the crew ya know. So far i have 3 character Avatars done. DKDBSD I still need a character picture from you in order to make your character avi.

Fair enough well it would work if she did a few different jobs.

Vaulera

Edited role and I was lucky about my ending being pretty open to elaboration, now Yukato is zoro to Reina's Luffy. DK, you could easily change your character's bio to fit the role of doctor. At the moment we already have almost all the roles filled and your character doesn't have much of a purpose. I would say edit the part about just learning haki, to learning medicine and haki much more than combat. Something like a combat medic, knowing how to deal with things that afflict pirates, such as scurvy, gunshot wounds, stabbing and slashing wounds. Apart from that, there shouldn't be anything more your character would need to know.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Vaulera on November 21, 2011, 04:14:41 PM
Edited role and I was lucky about my ending being pretty open to elaboration, now Yukato is zoro to Reina's Luffy. DK, you could easily change your character's bio to fit the role of doctor. At the moment we already have almost all the roles filled and your character doesn't have much of a purpose. I would say edit the part about just learning haki, to learning medicine and haki much more than combat. Something like a combat medic, knowing how to deal with things that afflict pirates, such as scurvy, gunshot wounds, stabbing and slashing wounds. Apart from that, there shouldn't be anything more your character would need to know.

Perhaps, I'll add it later on and she's never been a heavy combatant anyways.

Maverick Hunter Cake

Why exactly are you making the avatars again, Knight? Are we gonna use them heavily or something or is it just something you're doing for a certain reason I am too tired to guess right now. XD

KnightNelson20

Reina

Yukato

Marcus

Vincent

Tsukiya

Hitomi

Keldei

All characters are done. I used what I could from your character pictures and did my best. If you wish to do your own character here is the site to do so. http://www.tektek.org/dream/ Just make usre when you repost it here you post it normally and coded.

I am making them just to add more detail and fun to the Character/Plot page. There will be any things on the character/plot page. I.E: Enemies encountered. Islands visited and current storyline/destination. Plot leaks or previews for next enemy encounter. This page will be for anyone that wants to follow the rp, any one that has a reason to be away and not able to post can easily catch up using this page. The avatars will just make the page look cool. Your character sheets will be posted beside it as well as any other characters introduced will receive avatars and take their respective place on the page. It should be up and ready by Wednsday. Thursday is Thanksgiving and I work Friday and Saturday. So the rp should being no later than Monday/Tuesday of next week.

Maverick Hunter Cake

Is this a freeform thing or are we using a system of some sort for stuff other then special techniques and stuff like that?

KnightNelson20

It will be a system that i have made. I still have some details to work out but ill post it here tomorrow so everyone can get an understanding.

Maverick Hunter Cake

kingmaster1