Warcraft roleplaying! Yeeha!

Started by Nachtmahr, October 27, 2009, 05:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nachtmahr

Hello! :)

First of all i'd like to say that i hope that people will liek this idea, i dont need people who necesarily know the Warcraft lore, just the races and such ^^ I wanted to sstart something for a big group of people, maybe 6-7 or more, where people cna ahve multiple characters, within the Warcraft world. It could be awesome, funny, addictive and sexy.

Please post if you like the idea ^^

I'm not going to tell people what they can and cant do in this, i wont stop you in anything, you can do anything from urine or ogres raping gnomes, to beasty, as long as you have fun.
~Await the Dawn With Her Kiss of Redemption, My Firebird!~
~You Were the Queen of the Souls of Man Before There Was the Word~

Ace Flyer

I wouldn't mind giving this a shot ^^

Primarch

I could be interested, depending on the story or general groupings. Would you want the game to be a party that gets a bit overly decadent after a successful day's adventuring? Or more so just sex in a WoW setting?

Wolfy

Xanatos

I am interested. I would prefer alliance side. Alliance has all of the sexy babes; Night Elf, Draenei, and of course good ol humans. Not much for the short folk though... Oh yeah... Alliance has werewolves now. Forget what they are called exactly at the moment.

Wolfy

Worgen.

And Horde has Blood elves! That's something! D:

Xanatos

-laughs- Yes Blood elves aren't bad, but they look mostly anorexic. I prefer more meat on the gals and for them to look less like a twig...

Wolfy

Psh...Blood Elves and Draenei are the sexiest race. :P

Xanatos

I can agree with the Draenei part. The funny thing, despite the Draenei's obvious physical differences, their avatar model is more voluptuous and anatomically correct than any other racial avatar on WoW. The Belfs are way to thin, Humans are just shaped wrong, and the Night Elves just have a bent and malformed waist... >.<

Yes the Draenei are hot, and for good reason; besides their delicious tails and sexy horns mmm... and I like their digitigrade legs. -smirks-

Nachtmahr

Oh, nice to see so many people interested! ^^ Well, the idea is basicly a WoW setting, Wow races of your own choice, though the idea of an alliance party isnt bad, and then a lovely mixture of fantasy, adventure, emotions and sex really ^^

SirHakado

This sounds like fun, I’d be interested in joining.

Alliance is probably better since Horde has mostly fugly races :P

Primarch

I too would prefer to play Alliance

Kanrya

ill join in and ill play on the Alliance side also ^_^

Xanatos

Cool. Just to make it clear, although I doubt anyone is overly worried, I am not against the Horde but since I am partial to hot races the Horde is left out in the cold on that one save for Belfs. -laughs-

So it looks like we have a bunch of interest. Shall we begin talking plot?

Nachtmahr

UHm okay ^^ So, now is to decide who will play what roles i guess? And what has happened and such?

Personally i would like to go for.. uhm.. Maybe a dreanei male ^^

SirHakado

I'd like to play a Draenai female myself (Dont judge me :P)

If we're talking class-like roles too, then Mage or Priest preferably.

Xanatos

Draenei female paladin for me!! That was basically the only race I played, and the class I have the most experience with. Tankadin/Healadin for the win!

Nachtmahr

As being a dreanei male i think i like this already! lol :P

Well i might change my role actaully, i think im going for a simple humal male i think, because like.. All the girls will be tall'er than him xD And im a male because else we'll end up having a lesbo party :P Think i will make him a warrior.

Rachubka

Well, you could always have some sort of joint thing, or at least a sort of weary alliance between the two sides to have a blood elf or two along. Guess that really depends on the plot, but still.

Xanatos

-shrugs- I could be up for it. The humans would be the most accepting, since they are the ones who dealt with High Elves on friendly terms for generations. Night Elves, and the Draenei would be the least accepting because of their past histories with the Blood Elves/High Elves.

It could be interesting, but remember Blizzard seems to have it out for the Horde and Alliance to forever hate one another. Point in case, the Wrath of the Lich King expansion. The two sides are fighting each other yet again in a full scale war.

Despite what I have said, I am not against the idea if everyone agrees to it. It might prove interesting. 

Nachtmahr

Well, say that a worn out group of people, mixed horde and alliance, both having lost big time in some battle against a common enemy. They decide to join forces for the time being, and people suddnely start developing relationships croos-faction ^^

SirHakado

I'm... somewhat iffy on that, to be honest.

I mean, Horde and Alliance would sometimes rather die then work together.

Especially some race combinations like Dark mentioned before.

Rachubka

Yeah, anything like that can make them come together. Even though as a whole, the races might be fighting each other, that doesn't always mean that the people who are a part of each race feel the same. So anything like a common enemy, a common goal (promises of wealth, adventure, vacation, la de da), a general lack of interest in politics. You know.

Then again, I'm not really a fan of WoW, and only have the basic of basic knowledge of the world. But this is RP, right? We can bend the rules.

Xanatos

Agreed. Bend the rules we can. So we basically can accept any Horde race into a group. I am not against my Draenei having a relationship with a Troll or Tauren, not hot on the idea of an Orc though... heh. Oh and only Male Tauren/Troll if it comes to that, no females... icky. lol. I am cool for Female alliances races, just as long as its no small folk, and I am cool with female/male blood elves.

So, if we get any interest for Horde what shall be the reason they got together? Do we want to use the latest expansion to work the solution? With that Black Dragon having arose, he is wreaking havoc now in the Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor. He could be the perfect excuse.

SirHakado

I suppose so.

Catyaclysm works, I guess.

Deathwing messed the world up something good, it's basically the middle ground between normal Warcraft and Post-apocalyptic.