Freak's Imagination and Story Ideas

Started by freakforlife, May 21, 2013, 11:40:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

freakforlife

I thought I'd post a few ideas that are in my head.  PM me if you're interested in any of these ideas or would like to discuss any changes.

For those of you that don't know me, I'm Freak.  Hello!  Nice to meet you.  O:)

See my O/O's for some ideas.  I'm not a very lengthy poster so I don't expect paragraphs from you either.  Just enough to keep the story going.

These are my ideas.

I May or May Not Have Summoned a Succubus...

Content Virgin male, Modern Day with some Fantasy, Maybe some non-con (The Succubus needs sexual energy to feed on to survive, so why not take advantage of the inexperienced college guy?  ::) ), light bondage, lipstick kisses (my favorite  O:) ).

This story is about a shy college sophomore that accompanies his friend to the library on one very boring day.  His friend was interested in demons, myths, legends and other paranormal things so she was browsing that section of books.  He wandered a bit to where some of the older books were.  On the floor, inbetween the bookshelves he sees this very old, dusty book.  He picks it up and starts flipping through it.  His friend sees this and says he could check it out on her library card if he's interested.  He shrugs his shoulders and figures, "Why not?".  He gets the book back to his dorm room and starts reading it and mimicking some of the drawings.  He says some of words out loud to sound them out and then it happens.  Bright lights and flashes!  When he opens his eyes, he saw what he had conjured; a curvy, beautiful succubus.  She had come out of the summoning portal looking in a compact mirror and applying a thick coat of red lipstick.  She sees the young man and winks.

That's the basic idea.  The sophomore is inexperienced, socially and sexually.  The Succubus is sort of a comedic nuisance to the young man.  Embarrassing him in public, making him late for class, ordering "toys" and new lipstick online with his credit card while he's at class.  At the same time, she's trying to teach him to be a go getter.  She feeds on sexual energy so she's constantly nagging him and forcing herself upon him, even in public.  She can hide her wings as to not draw attention to herself and look exactly like a human. He always ends up with her lipstick kisses on his face causing people to stare at him.

Characters

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

The shy college sophomore.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
The Succubus

freakforlife

Going to give "I may or may not have summoned a succubus" another try!   ;D