It's so cute! Give it a kiss.

Started by Vekseid, September 30, 2009, 04:38:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vekseid

Marguerite

Ugh, Veks, I opened it while I was trying to write an erotic part to a roleplay. My muse just shriveled up a bit.

-Winces at the look at the 'cute' thing-
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Vekseid

Oniya

It's cute in that 'Don Knotts' sort of way.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

OneOfAKiind

and when you think of me years down the line, I hope you can't find one good thing to say

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

OldSchoolGamer

It looks like the byproduct of generations of atomic radiation.

Methinks it should be swimming on the fountain of the underground Queensborough Plaza in Beneath the Planet of the Apes.

Greenthorn

Um...

So yeah...if this was not a public section I could share my thoughts, but since it is...

Pair this picture with the one Spel posted and I'm off to a fun morning!

*walks away quickly*