St. Elizabeth's Correctonal Facility [BDSM, BON, MUL. Doms and Subs needed]

Started by NileGoddess, December 04, 2010, 10:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NileGoddess

St. Elizabeth's Correctional Facility is a place where ordinary people go to be cured of sexual affliction. There are usually two types of patients that are admitted at a given time: those who need to be purged of overzealous sexual activity, and those who need to be trained further in sex. The staff consists of a variety of nurses, doctors, and therapists all skilled in methods of fixing bad habits and creating good one.

I invite you to take part in the daily happenings at St. Elizabeth’s.

Game Specifics
There will be two groups of people needed for this game: Staff, and Patients. Staff will consist of nurses, doctors, and therapists of varying degree and of either sex. Patients can be of either sex, but their profile must have them admitted for some reason. Also, it is not their choice to join the Correctional Facility. For example, either a spouse is unsatisfied with the performance of his lover, or a rebellious young man/woman is sent in by his parents/guardians to be rehabilitated for premarital sex. Neither of them choose to be there, and will likely be initially resistant to initial treatment. Patients are kept in asylum-like rooms, confined behind locked doors until their treatment, but are properly fed and maintained humanely.

This game will be based around non-consensual dom/sub themes as well as consensual. Needless to say, it can be very BDSM-intensive, involving restraints and discipline, but all mannerisms are accepted. Positive and negative reinforcement will be the big focus. Since it's sort of based on a medical theme, that will open things up to the more extreme type of content, but all threads will be put into proper areas, and consent must be reached among interacting players.

Game Progress
I would like to make this a little structured. Patients are there to be rehabilitated, and progress is to be expected. They will probably be cycled through the staff for various treatments to keep the game fresh. Once a patient is deemed to be corrected, they will be released, but the same player can create a new character to start over if they wish to continue the game. Maybe we could work out a chart system that has the patient's initial conditions, and over time, it would be updated based on any progress made. If people have a suggestion to point the plot in a direction, feel free to make it known.

Characters
Character specifics are simple. Just follow the given template. In a nutshell, you need to come up with a title for your character (staff/patient), and certain characters will have certain rankings and responsibilities. For example, a nurse would be in charge of examining patients and performing preliminary techniques for the doctors or therapists, in addition to assisting them during any sessions. Any drugs used would have to be cleared by a doctor. Therapists are granted the most freedom with a patient, but must have their plan approved by the overseeing doctor. Also, we may need some orderlies or security staff. These would be similar to nurses. Their jobs would be restraint and assistance in order to keep the patients in line.

A full hierarchy will be developed upon discussion of active players. Staff can either be dom or sub, but are expected to actively fulfill their duties or aid in it. Patients should be mostly sub, but if someone wants to mix in a feisty dom with the lot, they are welcome to.

Finally, if you have any questions about anything feel free to post back and/or send me a PM so we can discuss and clarify. Post your interest before posting your characters. Once enough people express interest, I will open a character thread for everyone to post in.

Character Template
[center]
[size=15pt][b](Name Here)[/b][/size]
[i][b](Position Here: Staff or Patient)[/b][/i]
[img](Character Image Here)[/img]
[u][b]Personality[/b][/u]
(Personality Here)

[u][b]History[/b][/u]
(History Here. Optional)

[u][b]Reason for Admittance[/b][/u]
(Patients only)
[/center]

lovelygirl

I like this idea. Could I hold a place for a shy timid character that is terrified of sex and won't make love to her new husband? I can do a full sheet on Monday for you.
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

Shadow879

Interested, but not entirely sure I can do two RPs at once.

If I end up making a char here, it would be a young woman who is far too vanilla in her sexual preferences for the likes of her husband, and has a low sex drive at that, and is afraid to try anything new.
Never back down, never look back.

How to make love to the Dark

NileGoddess

Shadow and lovelygirl, those are exactly the characters I'm looking for in this game!

YoungNWet

I would love to play a woman who loves to be fucked so much she made her way into debt with whores ;) is that something you would be ok with. If not i'm ok to be a sexy nurse ;) or could i play both?

NileGoddess

Well, we could work in the debt as part of her background, but the hospital wouldn't really impact that at all. You could say that her husband/boyfriend had been growing tired of her wild sex life, not necessarily in their private time, but the fact that she had run up a debt forced him to take action. She would be admitted in order to learn her place.

Otherwise, I have no qualms with you playing two characters, as long as one doesn't suffer as a result of the other. If that is going to be the case, I'd rather you just play the character you enjoy the most.

YoungNWet

I would like that :) i think the husband would be angered about the constant parties and whores at his house.

Macavity69

I really like the idea of this set up ... I'd love to play ... my normal preference is for forced transgender but I couldn't tell whether that would be possible or not .... failing that I'd like to play a husband or wife to an older partner who expected them to be open-minded and submissive but hasn't found that to be the case.  They don't wish to spend the time training their spouse but would rather have them willing and ready the next time they meet ... probably the patients aren't fully aware of what they are letting themselves in for.

I have other ideas if transgender themes are welcomed ....

Let me know what you think ....
Ons and Offs

Like a Timelord I've had a previous incarnation and ... this was it!  It took me a while to find it.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=19476

cirdanf

Diego
Patient 3

Personality

A regular guy, he enjoyed girls, enjoyed going to the gym, had good grades. Shy to the extreme though, he had a hard time even talking to women, let alone touching them. He wasn't gay though, as he loved feeling the pleasure of a good cum. He couldn't touch even his mother most of the times, as he was afraid of it.

History

Since he was 10, he was afraid of others in some way. He had been beaten by two guys and two girls, he almost died on that confrontation and from it, he was afraid. Afraid of being deceived, afraid of it all, and it created a painful trauma on him. Now he was a 19 year old guy, with a hard trauma on himself, but he had lowered it all, consumed it into only a bit of shyness. He felt good about being next to people, but not much more.

Reason for Admittance
He was forced into the correctional facility by his family. They had to fix him not being able to touch anyone, and more if possible. The more word had been encouraged on the application.

Can Diego come into the Facility? He needs help! PM me :)
www.f-list.net/c/cirdan

Check for nice insight :)

NileGoddess

I think we can work him into the story. I'll have the character thread up shortly.

DarkCassandra

Hmmm....

I actually think I would enjoy playing one of those 'feisty domme's' you mention. Perhaps her friends forced her to come, because she's beginning to become dominant not just in the bedroom, but in everyday life as well. Someone  that has an insatiable desire for all things BDSM, is used to getting her way, and knows exactly what she wants.

Mmm. What do you think, Nile? I could come up with something else easily as well-though I do enjoy playing the domme brought down.
BUSY! Sorry, guys and gals!

A link to my ideas thread. Updated 06/2!

Ons and Offs! Updated 07/19!

lovelygirl

ok, here's my character:

Daphne Wilson, 22

Patient

Personality
Daphne is the sweetest girl you'll ever know, but shy around men. She's loyal and faithful as a friend and would give you the shirt off her back if need be. But if a man enters the room she closes up and steers clear of them. She got a smile that could light up New York, and loves being with her friends.

History
Daphne was raised by a single mom after her father ran off with some floozy. As a sort of revenge, she raised Daphne to believe sex was disgusting and only for whores. She ingrained that in her all her life, that sex was vile and disgusting, that good girls didn't do that, only whores and sluts. So Daphne stayed away from all contact with boys, she didn't even look at them , thinking they would want to get into her pants at some point. No Daphne wanted nothing to do with sex, only bad girls had sex and she was a very good girl.

At age 20, she met Michael, and her whole world changed. He pursued her, fell in love with her. As did she with him. It was a turning point in her life, sort of. Although she loved him dearly, she put off having sex with him constantly, claiming she "wanted to wait" for marriage. That held him off for a while, but then he proposed to her, and she accepted. It was a wonderful small ceremony and her mother did not attend, she knew her daughter would be corrupted now.

Yet Daphne was set off, by this and feared that her mother would disapprove if she had sex with Michael. It's been a year now and Michael is at the end of his rope. He loves her with all his heart, but wants to make love to his wife and have children. He contacted the facility to see if Daphne would be a good candidate for them. He lied and told her it was only for psychological testing to get her over this. Daphne had no idea how extensive her "treatment" would be.

See above- husband wants a wife, one that will be in his bed and make love to him.
(Patients only)
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

NileGoddess

Alright everyone, the Character Thread is now open. If you have yet to post a character, please do so in the new thread. For those of you who already have posted a character, I will please ask that you also post it in the new thread for organization reasons. I will be posting my character this afternoon. Coming up next will be the OOC.

Character Thread

DarkCassandra, I think that would work just fine in the hospital. I'm sure the rest of the staff wouldn't mind having a problem patient who needs to be straitjacketed at all times.

Parlabane

I'd be interested in playing a therapist character in the game - I'm thinking of a male psychologist, late 40s who has some unconventional methods of dealing with patients with sexual issues that have got him into trouble when working in conventional medicine but will probably fit right in at St Elizabeth's.

Should I post a fuller character description in the character thread?

NileGoddess

Sure, definitely.

Oh, and I should explain the character thread. If you forget who's playing who, the first post has an index of all the players. Click the name of the person in question, and you will be taken to that profile. Once the OOC is up, it will have all the links to the various threads, this thread, and the character page.

kaz

I have always loved the idea of a woman who has such a tight pussy she cant have sex.  Imagine the painful exams and the fun times that could be had.  I think I might have to make a character, I could do with some good old fashion 'therapy'

Natalie Bishop
Patient

Personality
Nat is a shy, quiet young woman who has gone through life almost afraid of her own shadow. She is timid, nervous and afraid to put herself forward.  A very submissive woman.

History
She was orphaned as a baby and raise by Nuns in a very strict school.  She was taught sex was bad and she was punished for touching herself.  She left school at 20, going to college.  She had never been round boys and fell for one who was older than her.  They married when she graduated, he was 30 she 23. 

She remained a virgin till they married, and the wedding night was terrible.  She was so tight he had to practically rape her to consumate the marriage.  They have been married six months and she is terrifed of Sex.  So he has sent her to St. Elizabeths for therapy, he wants to fuck her, and not always rape her.

Reason for Admittance
To be stretched and made to have sex.  Needs to be used frequently to help with the tightness of both virginal and anal muscles.
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

NileGoddess

Sure kaz. Just post her in the character thread.

We could also use some more staff.

Macavity69

I'd be happy to try and play more than one character, perhaps a brutal orderly who gets his kicks secretly tormenting the patients outside of the 'therapy' sessions and maybe a Doctor ... I do, however, take your point about the dangers of playing two or more characters poorly rather than one well (or at least better  :-) )
Ons and Offs

Like a Timelord I've had a previous incarnation and ... this was it!  It took me a while to find it.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=19476

NileGoddess

The OOC is up and open for discussion.

OOC Thread

For those with ideas of what you'd like to see happen in this game, please detail it or suggest it.

NileGoddess

Not sure if everyone saw the last post or not, but the OOC is open. Only a few people have checked in since.

NileGoddess

We are still accepting characters and looking to get this game started, now that I have a little more time for planning. We need both subs and doms. However, we are hurting on doms a little at the moment, and some people have dropped due to inactivity.

Meliai

Looks interesting, and I could use something a little less plot-heavy at the moment :-) I'd like to play a patient, but I think I can throw in a nurse as well to help buff up the staff roster.

Might help attract a bit more Dom/Domme interest if you edited the subject to add "Staff/Doms needed" or something similar.
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

MagicalPen

If you're still in need of some Male Staff, I would be happy to 'lend a hand' in this case.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Bloody Rose

NileGoddess

Good Meliai, I'll add that to the header right away, though at this point we might need more subs again.

If anyone wishes to post a character, please do so using the template, and post it in the character thread (https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=91137.0).  Meliai, if you think you can manage both a dom nurse and sub female, you are more than welcome to post two.

Otherwise, at the moment, with the players that have dropped, we have two dominants and two subs I think. Meliai could make it 3 to 3 if she wishes. Meliai, if you don't want to, you can just do a patient. Then Eeyore can post his dom male, and Zarazel can post a patient.

Sound good?