Seeking M or F for school boy humilition session

Started by asiatraveler185, June 10, 2009, 12:31:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

asiatraveler185

There would be two prime characters in this fantasy.  I would be a 16-year-old boy, VERY shy with the girls, partially because I am ashamed of my body.  Your character (either a male or female classmate) would catch me in some embarrassing situation, something like masturbating in the bathroom, and capture it on your cell phone.  You would confront me and tell me you were going to release it to everyone in school OR if you did not want that to happen, I would have to come with you after school and do EVERYTHING you order.  You imply it will be something like manual labor, but I will discover it will be very much different.

You will arrange to have several other girls and boys from the class there, mostly to watch, taunt, and take additional pictures and video.  Some will assist you in the things you will do to me and orchestrate.  I am primarily interested in humiliation, but I would entertain other activities as well.

I would prefer to set this up and then actually play it out as an IM.  I can be reached at YIM, asiatraveler185.  I would be happy to brainstorm the final scene.

Thanks for reading.  Hope we can discuss this.

Kaiva

Too bad you'd rather do it on YIM because I don't have it, and I'm interested in this plot. If you change your mind and would like to do it on the forums I'd definitely be willing to rp with you

asiatraveler185

I am open to doing this in the forum but, yes, do prefer IM, either YIM, AIM, or MSN.  I hope to be able to do this two different ways, once with a dominant female lead and another time with a dominant male lead.  Still looking for candidates!!!!