Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yuna0417

Banned for being a bad kitty

Kytn

Banned for locking me on the back porch. T-T
Updates coming soon!

yuna0417

Banned for being too cute for her own good.

Kytn

Banned for not doing something about it!
Updates coming soon!

Drow Denizen

Banned for being a talking kitty!
You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

Star Safyre

Banned for massive comb-over.   O8)
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

Rubicon

Banned for sitting too close to the television -- you'll ruin your eyes like that!

Autumn52

Banned for not sweeping into you wings already
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

banned for distracting me from work... :)

Autumn52

banned for making me gigglesnort. (gigglesnorts)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

TheLegionary

banned for making me wonder your avatar dancing with the flowing clothes, seducing me, making me drool, just because I am unable to touch you

Autumn52

banned for always making me drool ;D

Rubicon

Banned for not wearing sufficient clothes to keep you warm at any kind of altitude during flying... ;)

Autumn52

Banned for not knowing that you can keep me warm

Rubicon

Banned to give us time to... test... putting this trenchcoat around both of us at once. (The wings will be busy, you see...)

Autumn52

Banned for not knowing body heat can save lives. giggles

Rubicon

Banned for advanced team hypothermia training. *pause* Really. Honest. Would I lie? ;)

Autumn52

banned for making me laugh out loud and giggle at the same time

TheLegionary

banned for not knowing that too much heat can kill people and that you have almost done that to me a couple of times.

Autumn52

banned for almost dying a couple of times from to much heat. (Even if it was my fault) ((Licks lips longingly while looking at TL)

Lonestar

Banned for making me "relieve" myself repeatedly
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. ~George Carlin

Rubicon

Banned for alleged incontinence.

MrDiamondBackJack

Banned for not verifying his offense.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

TWAP

Banned for womanizing

<3
I don't say "Hi", I say "keys to the Benz."

Drow Denizen

Banned for being a four letter acronym!
You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.