Anyone ever read the GURPS Black Ops book?

Started by Ajoxer, May 25, 2006, 05:45:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ajoxer

That was easily one of the most High Intensity games they had- Hell, the character templates were built on over 700 points. Admittedly, that's because they were skilled and tough beyond most human possibility... But it would be kinda cool to do some kinda GURPS game, y'know? Black Ops is my favorite, but any would be neat...
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

Jefepato

I'd still like a GURPS: IOU game, but that idea never did pan out.

Ajoxer

I'd KILL for the GURPS: IOU game, but... Heck, it wouldn't even need to be in GURPS!
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

Jefepato

True, but GURPS is so very appropriate (since the setting is basically set up for it).

Max

Never got IOU.  Several I wouldn't mind playing are Technomancer, Traveller: Interstellar Wars, Infinite Worlds, or Transhuman Space.  Really, really would love to play Transhuman Space.
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

Amberghylles

I always loved both Black Ops and IOU.

Black Ops feeds that urge to be a larger than life bad ass perfectly.  I love that one.  It's also only game I've ever played where I got to wrestle an SUV to the ground...

IOU on the other hand is just a really fun setting, and seems like it would be an ideal game to run around here.  I own a copy but haven't ever gotten to play that one.

Vandren

Any GURPS 3rd ed, I'm game.  :)

(Have Black Ops, IOU, Transhuman, Ogre, Discworld . . . ok, about half of the 3rd ed book line.)
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Apple of Eris

Ooooh, GURPS... *salivates* Please, someone, anyone start a GURPS game. ;)
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Ajoxer

Hmmm, GURPS, I'd be damn interested, if anyone can run... I've got tons of books online, and I can send them!

Apple of Eris

And i've got most of the books in a box, in my attic. I need to get back to playing!
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking