Mind FUCKED [Lowfoam and AlexieD]

Started by AlexieD, November 01, 2016, 06:58:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlexieD

Clementine continued to gasp as the other siren stood over her. Two sirens? Blue eyes snapped wide as she shook her head in defiance. She didn't believe it, obviously a tactic to keep her from getting the man she loved. Obviously the two of them shared some kind of bond. Max and this new Siren. In her mind Clementine was already planning her revenge and how she would get Max back.

"Now Ahm obligated ta tell ya I ain't a real doctah" Zed mumbled as he slammed a tranquilliser into the Siren's chest. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head. "Wait. That wasn't a hypo?" He looked at his other hand. "Well shit, that was my hit for surgery..." He sighed picking the siren up and waving off Aria.

---

As there was a rapping at his door Max's head popped out of the kitchen he had just finished putting all his coffee in plastic resealable plastic bags, he hated keeping jars or cans in bags. They were always hard to get through security check points as the metal triggered the detectors.

He knew who it was, it had to be Aria. She had come to find him after he bolted from the scene of the crime. He knew she had her own key or knew he kept one under the incendiary barrel that was perched on his front porch. There was only one way in and out of his house,sadly, and he didn't feel like flinging him out of the window and running for the hills.

Walking up to the door he sucked in a deep breath and opened the door. "Aria, I'm sorry... But there's nothing you can say or do to stop me from leaving. She's found me... I have to go.." He stammered moving back to his rucksack, He was eager to get out of there as fast as he could. The last thing he needed was her pollen getting to him again and have him trapped forever more in her icy grip.