Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emily t

Banned for thinking of the lines.

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Stone

Banned for not dancing (so far).
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Ephemera

Banned for not asking me to dance.
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Stone

Banned for waiting for me to ask!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Ephemera

banned for two left feet  :P
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Stone

Ephemera

banned for dancing on the wrong side of a lefty.

Stone

Banned for being the opposite of the norm!

Ephemera

why THANK YOU!

banned for shortening the word 'normal'

Stone

Banned for liking short words.

Ephemera

banned for not liking all words.

Stone

Banned for not saying the ones I want to hear!

Sahariel

You're banned for warping their virgin minds!

emily t

Banned for thinking about virgins.

Stone

Banned for not thinking about virgins.

Story Tale

Banned for wanting to defile the pure!

Stone

Banned for talking of purity.

Story Tale

Banned for thinking anything less would come from my innocent little lips. *angel face*

Stone

Banned for making angel qualify as a dirty word.

Story Tale

Banned for making my angel face dirty! :P

Stone

Banned for looking so pretty in white.  O:)

Sybl

Stone

Banned for such pretty eyes. (Heh heh heh.)

Sybl

Banned for noticing this early. :P