Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Banned.. its late so I can't think of a legit reason. Sorry man.. just doing my job.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned for doing your job so well. (your reward)  :P

Swordsman18

Banned...for being too sexy. Yes, there is something as being too sexy.

Sybl

Banned for not making me ugly.

Finothing

Banned for having prettier eyes than me!

Sybl

Banned for not knowing that all eyes are pretty.

Anesa

Banned for calling me a cheater! ;P

Sybl

Banned for stealing my win. And using Mordred's jello factory :P

Anesa

Banned for not knowing I had permission to use it!  (Hopes Mordred will go along with this story!)  ;P

Sybl

Anesa

Banned for having no faith in the cowgirl's story!

Sybl

Banned for storytelling.

Mordred

Banned for my own wicked purposes.. it's far too early for me to pretend otherwise.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned for being awake so early.

Anesa

Banned for not putting us ALL back in bed to catch a few more winks!  *Yawns*

Sybl

Banned for thinking I should hunt chase you down.

Izzy1337

Banned because someone asked me to share birthday cake when I don't even have one yet. :(

(I blame you, Sis, why don't I have cake yet?)

Edit: I do have a cake!! It's from Oreo! (Thanks, Oreo!)

Sis, now you're banned for not telling me I had cake!
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Zaphod

Banned for not telling us who's fallen angel you are! :P

And happy birthday! Want a birthday spank? ;)

Izzy1337

Banned for not knowing that, of course, I want birthday spankings!

But you have to catch me first!  :P

*runs off*
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for not giving me a slice of cake and other wondrous desserts
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Izzy1337

Banned for not knowing I would willingly give you anything, but you must let me know what your wishes are.

<-- is not a mind reader

(sorry :()

Insanityenviesme

Banned for not being a mind reader :p
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Izzy1337

Banned for not being open enough to read without having telepathic mental powers. ;)

Insanityenviesme

Banned for wanting to read me instead of enjoying my mystery :p
Moments of Sanity

Izzy1337

Banned for not knowing that I love your mystery, but alas, it merely feeds my curiosity.