What Machete Seeks

Started by Machete, June 19, 2011, 01:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Machete

With the old topic derelict for nearly two years, I think it's better for me to start a new one.  Please read the notes below before starting a game with me.

notes
Absence without leave and communication for three months or longer
I realize each of you has a life, with or without a partner, but please tell me if you won't be on E for a while and contact me periodically just to let me know you're still around. In the event you don't contact me, I reserve the right to put our games on hiatus or kill them. However, they will be subject to resumption upon your return if you so wish and they're on hiatus. I will contact you somehow with a status update for each one.
Email RPs
I will role play over email if you consent to me posting a summary of complete games on the wiki. Please put "(RP)" in the subject of the email that starts the game, if you start it, and "(RP.Char)" in the subject of your character's profile. I have "(RP)" and "(RP.Char)" set as filters to the “Role plays” label and its "RP Characters" sublabel, respectively.
Multi-part games
If you accept a game that has description of the setting set apart from the main description, you are expected to continue the game until its ultimate finish.

Althean Royalty — {M/M}, possibly {EX}
The House of Stormwind has ruled the magical realm of Althea for years.  However, the realm cannot be inherited by one who is single.  While that, normally, wouldn’t be a problem, the only two heirs are single twin brothers, whose mother is very old.

Taken by Dani13

Machete

Added one of my offs as a note.

Machete

Altean Royalty has been taken.

Machete

Added a note about email role plays.

Machete

removed Tales of Gotham because of character retirement