Life's a Beach, lets dig it.

Started by DoctorGreen, June 03, 2010, 03:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoctorGreen

(( Ahhh, this can be whatever you want. I want just party time, on the beach with some fun thrown in. Check it))

Chris woke up in a cot in a room without any walls. Chris's house was not finished, as everyone on the beach could tell. The walls were bare, no drywall hung on the walls exposing Chris to the entire beach. The sun was almost to its peak for the day as Chris picked his head up looking at the work that he had to do today. Chris wiped his face off of the crooked, almost unattached sink. He yawned covering his mouth walking around what would be the great room as he thought about what to do.

Chris picked up his phone and called a few of his guy friends to help him today. Every other day it would be pie, but today he needed help. Chris started hanging drywall as his friends showed up with their tools in hand.

"Hey guys! Thanks for coming, this is going to blow. The temperature is going to reach 103 today so keep hydrated." Chris said as his air, nail gun put a few  nails in the board hanging it up. The day continued on and the sun drew closer to the horizon. Chris's house now seemed like a house with walls and everything. Chris threw down his air gun and looked at his work.

"It looks good, no one to share it with, but it looks good." Chris said grabbing his tools and placing them inside for the night. He came outside about 50 ft from his back shambled porch, to a fire pit. Chris instructed his friends to start the fire while he went out for beer. Chris walked into the distributor and stood to analyze his choices.

Chris heard the bells hanging from the door gingle and he looked over to see who it was.
Dr. G

Photo

Her footsteps were gentle, but she walked on her two legs like stilts. Awkwardly holding herself against the doorway, she was planted a bit like a  superhero, shoulders back, chin up. The top of the girl's head only came to Chris' chin, but she looked to be nearly six feet tall. Her frame was thin, and long. Subtly feminine and vulnerable, she dressed herself in men's clothing. Her hair was cut short, but her face was angelic under the sinking sun's rays. She was colorful and eccentric; rather, dark shaded and mysterious. Either. Both. Nay, all four. Her smile was modest and full of humility. "hey," she begin carefully. "The last few weeks I've been watching this house get more and more... house-like. But, every time i walk by i never see anyone here." She laughed at herself and stumbled around the door in an adorable kind of way.

"My name's Felicia. I live up the beach." she walked into the room and extended her hand.

-Felicia Nox

(don't mind if i do)
-Photo
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

DoctorGreen

Chris felt a presence between him. It was no longer just him alone. A girl sauntered onto his property walking to him and introducing herself. She was cute, in a odd sort of way. She bounced around his home like it was hers. He enjoyed her enthusiasm.

"My name is Chris" He said shaking her outstretched hand. "I live, right here, its coming along." Chris said letting go of her soft hands grabbing a few planks of wood tossing it in front of his house.

"I'm putting the deck on today" Chris said stopping from work to catch his breath. "And I'm out of shape."

Chris laughed as he light a cigarette nervously. Deep inhale then exhale. He thought. Chris hadn't been around a women since she left. It was still a task to him. Although he was nervous he was excited to have contact with others, finally.
Dr. G

Rileysapphire

((Room for one more?  :-) )

"Wait up Felicia! Gosh!" A voice called out. She jogged briskly to Felicia's side and thrust an ice cold water bottle into her hand. Taking a big gulp of a second bottle, the girl brushed the sweat from her forehead. She pulled her voluminous curly blond locks from her shoulders into a dinky ponytail.

"I swear" She muttered mostly to herself. "I leave you be for five minutes, tell you to stay put, tell you I'm just going inside to get us water, and what do you do, you run off to some..." She stopped suddenly, noticing her friends girly swaying at the unfamiliar boy in the doorway who stood grinning stupidly at her.

"Hi" She said sourly. "I'm Megan". Megan was much taller than her friend. In fact she stood almost perfectly at Chris' height. She was built like a stick, long and slender with few feminine attributes, Somewhere between a prepubescent boy and a runway model.

She looked around and decided to ignore the annoying puppy-love in front of her face. "Nice place. It sure is going up fast"

DoctorGreen

(( Ha, absolute. I like the,"She was built like a stick, long and slender with few feminine attributes, Somewhere between a prepubescent boy and a runway model." That made me laugh))

Chris was about to ask Felicia a question when another girl came jogging over. Normally Chris wouldn't give himself credit for attracting two young girls.

"It is coming along, I've been slowly putting it together for way to long." Chris said putting two nails in starting the deck.

"Whats two pretty ladies like you guys doing on a beach like this, You know it's private? I might have to forceable remove you if you give me any trouble" Chris said in a sarcastic tone placing two more boards down and nailing them quick.

Chris stood up wiping the sweat off his brow snatching the bottle of water off of Felicia.

"Thanks Babe." Chris smiled sipping the water.

Dr. G

Photo

Felicia turned to Megan and smiled. Receiving the water bottle, she tried to send subtle hints to her friend, but they weren't sinking in fast enough. Felicia was a wanderer, Megan had that much right. "you see Megan gets sidetracked real easy." Felicia spoke to Chris. Glancing over at  the tall blond, Felicia teased her as politely as she could. "she thought it only took her five minutes to get this water." Felicia only implied the rest of the joke, that it had taken her much longer. As Chris moved to the front of the house, she followed him gracefully around the entrance. The wind tilted her fragile frame, eyes overlooking the area that was to be a deck.

Felicia took a slow drink of her water, she watched Chris smoke and felt her heart shift. "mind if i have one?" she asked Chris referring to the cigarette.
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

DoctorGreen

"Little girls shouldn't smoke, It will hurt your little lungs." Chris said smiling taking a puff. Chris smiled at her sticking out his pack for her to take one. Chris sat down on the left side of the deck that now had a few boards for sitting on. Chris motioned for them both to come have a seat.

"What brings you ladies here, and following me around. You must have pretty boring lives". Chris laughed a little as he said this looking at the two girls taking notice on how they would react to his so called jokes. Chris put his feet in the sand kicking up some like a young kid.
Dr. G

Photo

Felicia giggled when Chris gave her the anti smoking add. As she pulled one of the sticks out of the pack she looked up at Chris to say something witty. "I'm not much of a little girl, though; and my lungs don't need the favor." ultimately, it didn't make any sense, and it definitely wasn't funny. She allowed a slight humility to sink in as she brought the cig to her lips. She felt proud, hopefully her bad joke just came off like a defensive wisping blabber. Bringing her own lighter to her mouth, and igniting the cigarette; Felicia walked over to Chris and sat next to him on the boards.

"Quite the contrary, I'm very exciting. You're actually rather lucky to have us around. Chances are if we hadn't of showed up your life would've gone just as expected. Hope you're in for the ride."

-Felicia Nox
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

DoctorGreen

" It sounds like I should be worried." Chris said hitting his cigarette. " I mean, what should I think about two girls wandering the beach and just so happened to make friends with the lonely beach hermit."Chris said standing up turning around to look at Felicia and Megan.

"You're killers, and you seduce lonely men and then kill them on the beach, am I right?" Chris nodded and took a hit.

"No I know, You steal peoples houses and make them house slaves by some evil spell right?" Chris smiled at the two girls knowing he was just being an asshole.

Chris chuckled at the girls as he stood up. "I was going to make a fire if you ladies would like to stick around. What do you say?" Chris said looking at them both.
Dr. G

Photo

(OOC: still in, just giving Riley a chance to post before me )

-Photo
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

DoctorGreen

Dr. G

Photo

((I'm going for it.))

Felicia arched her shoulders at him and nodded. "yeah, that sounds like fun, i've got to meet some one later, but i can blow it off." She still smoked, and she felt great in her own skin. "is it gonna be a big party or a little one?" She smiled.

-Felicia Nox

((sorry for the shortness, just trying to kick the energy back into the thread))
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

Rileysapphire

((OOC: ACK! I'm so sorry, guess who broke her laptop!? It's all good now. Where were we...))

Megan shifted listening to them babble about smoking and perked up when she heard her friend talking about a party.

"Are you sure we should stay, Felicia? What about finishing up the garden?"

It was a useless endeavor, encouraging Felicia NOT to attend a party at some random guy's house with lord knows how many men...she knew it, but she still felt obligated to  try.

It wasn't that she disliked parties or having fun, she just worried about her friend. Felicia was very alluring and had a way of making men...people...fall in love with her. Megan felt obligated to protect the girl from being taken advantage of, and Chris was just another suspect in her eyes.

She sighed

Photo

Felicia chuckled to herself. The garden was far in the back of her mind, she hardly recognized the word when Megan spoke it. "oh the garden, it's nearly night, Meg. Don't be like that." She looked up at Chris, his invitation seemed wide open. "besides, we had that whole plan... to slip everyone here a rufilin and sell their cars to our friend Angelo" Felicia got a clever smile on her face. She seemed excited about her own wittiness.

-Felicia
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

DoctorGreen

(( Sorry, I have been away on my cross country trip to Colorado! It was great fun, but now I'm back))

Chris looked at Megan and saw the skepticism in her eyes.

"Relax Megan, I'm a nice guy. I only bite if you want me to." Chris said with a sarcastic smirk Chris took the joint from Felicia with a quick grab.

"Parking on the grass there Felicia" Chris said taking a hit. " I promise this will be just a few guys and a few gals having a good time." Chris said taking a hit handing it to Megan, purposefully skipping Felicia.

"I have to get ready for my guests." Chris said looking back at his home not nearly completed. Chris laughed to himself walking in through the french doors to his what was to be dinning room looking inside his fridge for any party favors. The fridge was of course empty because he was a bachelor so he walked out the porch where the girls still sat.

"You guys willing to help me shop? I really need a women's point of view for party foods." Chris knew he was perfectly capable of doing it himself. He just wanted to spend time with these ladies. They seemed innocent. It would be perfect for him. Chris sat down beside them waiting for their answer.

" If not, you can go home and get pretty for the party. Which ever." Chris said adding more elements to the equation.
Dr. G