Soldier returning home (Vietnam prefered) M looking for F.

Started by Frelance, January 16, 2015, 09:36:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frelance

I am looking for a returning Soldier X civilian/war reporter. I would like to set it either in the 1960/70's or some modern conflict that can be based off a real conflict or just one that is made up.

I do not have a full plot for this but below is what I am thinking.

1. Coming home the soldier finds he cannot face going home and listening to his family tell him how he served his country well like his father and grandfather had in the last two great wars. He could not be proud of what he had done during his tour in Vietnam. At first he may not know exactly why he does not want to return home. I would like to pair the soldier with either a hippie/protestor that he gets mixed up with after his discharge from the US military after being wounded and finishing his tour of duty.

2. I would also like to make a plot when a reporter in a war zone is either saved or saves the life of a soldier. This can go a couple of different ways and I do not have good idea in mind at the moment. Something similar to 5 Days of War could be interesting.

If you have any ideas that you think might fit what i am looking for or are interested in either of these two ideas pm me.
I am looking to brain storm with a partner to work out plot. Send me a pm if your interested.
Evolution is an arms race

Frelance

Frelance