A school divided a vampire werewolf group rp ( always accepting )

Started by xwickedsmilesx, June 16, 2010, 05:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LimitlessNikkie

~Allie~

I gazed into his eyes getting lost in the crimson depths. I had to look up to keep eye contact I liked that. The intimidating air around us was exciting it's been a long time since I was anything but in complete control.

The slight evasiveness of his answer made me smile "Are you just here for academics?" I asked wondering at the slight pause in his answer.

Shoshana

Quote from: RomanSoldier on July 08, 2010, 11:08:47 PM
Samantha opened her eyes.  Her pupils were dilated.  She spoke every strangely, like her speech were slowed and it sounded like she was delirious. The only thing that they could make out through the gibberish was "Nate, thirsty, water, bed and tired."

"It's ok, Mistress. We've got you," Nate told her, brushing her hair off her forehead.

Then he turned to Kiryu. Some time had passed since they had decided not to move her--hopefully it was safe now. "Whatever you did seems to have worked. Let's bring her back."
The door's open but the ride it ain't free.

~Bruce Springsteen

Kaiser Maverick

He gave out what seemed to be a mix between a growl and a sigh.He looked at her and tapped her with his paw.“Get her onmy back."

Shoshana

Nate complied, steadying her body so that she stayed balanced on Kiryu's back.

~Bruce Springsteen

Dreamers Sand

~Vexen~

Her next question caused a break in their eye contact as he looked down towards the dorms, knowing he needed to get to his room and unpack. He turned his head, smooth crimson hair falling over his shoulders lightly as he gently drew his hand back from hers. His thumbs dug into his pockets and Vexen took in a slow breath, eyes meeting hers once more.

"Does anyone ever come here for just the academics?"
"Adapting to human unpredictability is one of my features."
An Hourglass of Dreams | Ons & Offs

RomanSoldier

Quote from: Shoshana on July 09, 2010, 09:30:24 AM
Nate complied, steadying her body so that she stayed balanced on Kiryu's back.

Samantha wrapped her hands around Kiryu's neck.  She didn't want to fall off.  She nuzzled his soft fur, taking in his scent.  While it was not as good as Nate's, she had to admit that if a werewolf's smell didn't smell as good as a human's then she was either coming out of heat, or really liked Nate. She hoped that Kiryu wouldn't run very fast; she didn't want to be bounced around.  She shivered and her whole body spasmed.  She was still running a very high fever.  Even though Kiryu had tried to help, she knew it wouldn't work.  The only help now would be to wait it out or have her mate.  Denying the werewolf heat could kill her, but it was a risk she was willing to take.

Kaiser Maverick

He sighed as she nuzzled her fur.He really didn't like that.He smelled strong hormones raging from the both of them.It made his head spin.It nearly made him gag.

RomanSoldier

Samantha stopped her nuzzling and laid her head down.  She was very tired.  She shut her eyes, just for a minute, but the darkness overtook her again as she passed out once more.

Kaiser Maverick

Kiryu walked along side Nate spoke to him."So how are things going at this school.With you I mean.Hope no ones picking on you?'he said with a glare.For some reason Kiryu gained a big brother mentality on Nate.He wondered himself why he had it but he just decided to ignore it and continue on.

Shoshana

Kiryu's question took Nate by surprise--but maybe just because he was worried for Samantha. "No, no one's picked on me so far. I admit that I'm nervous about the vamps, but . . ." he let his voice trail off as he shrugged. "The idea is for all of us to get along, right? The wolves and their servants; the vamps and theirs. Thanks for asking, though--and thanks for coming to help me and Samantha."

They were almost to the school. "Let's bring Samantha to my room," Nate continued. "She'll have privacy there."

~Bruce Springsteen

Kaiser Maverick

"Got it."he said as walked down the hallway towards Nate's room.

Shoshana

Nate put Samantha up on the other bed--the one he considered her bed now. He got her tucked in as well as he could, sat down on the edge of the bed and brought a bottle of water to her lips. When she was done drinking he set the bottle aside and turned back to Kiryu.

"Any idea what went wrong?" he asked, keeping his voice to a whisper so Sam could sleep.

~Bruce Springsteen

Kaiser Maverick

“I dont know."he saod as he scratched himself with his leg.

Shoshana

Nate nodded. "Ok. Thanks so much, man. I owe you big time. I'm going to skip classes until she's better; tell me what we missed, ok?"

~Bruce Springsteen

RomanSoldier

Samantha rolled over in her bed.  She had one ear open to what they were saying.  She had been slipping in and out of consciousness.  She wanted to say that she was just in heat, but her brain was sluggish.  It made the rest of her sluggish.  Hot tears ran down her face.  The Elders had warned her that it would be hard, and now she was certain that they had sent her here to die.

Kaiser Maverick

“I dont know if Im going either.Its too boring around here.And all this lovey stuff with Lyk and Eva really buga me."he spoke with some spite in his voice.

Shoshana

Nate heard Samantha crying and realized she was conscious--or semi-conscious, at least. For a minute, he forgot that Kiryu was there as he turned his attention to her.

"Hey," he said, putting his hands on her shoulders and gently turning her to face him. "Hey, it's ok; it's ok. Please, tell me what's wrong, Sam. Let me help you."

~Bruce Springsteen

LimitlessNikkie

~Allie~

I watched him turn and look away the absents of his eyes making me feel a bit off balance if just for a moment. I had the urge to run my fingers through that long crimson hair when it fell over his shoulder but held back shaking me head light. Get a hold of yourself and pay attention I told myself firmly.

I laughed it was a good answer and didn't say shit about his motives or what he wanted from coming here. Too bad it didn't seem like he had the same motives as I, he would have been fun. "Very few and this year none that I can tell." I say dismissively.

I could have pushed harder tried to get answers but the novelty of not knowing what he was thinking and not being able to over power him with suggestion was entertaining enough for the moment that I let it go. Everyones motives come out eventually, his would be no diffrent.

RomanSoldier

Quote from: Shoshana on July 09, 2010, 03:56:50 PM
Nate heard Samantha crying and realized she was conscious--or semi-conscious, at least. For a minute, he forgot that Kiryu was there as he turned his attention to her.

"Hey," he said, putting his hands on her shoulders and gently turning her to face him. "Hey, it's ok; it's ok. Please, tell me what's wrong, Sam. Let me help you."

Samantha looked up at him through both tears and blurred vision.  She wanted to tell him everything, but not much came out. "M, sorry. So hot.. heat."  Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her body seized a few more times.  Her finally relaxed completely after a final full body seizure. 

Shoshana

Nate forced himself to keep his head through Samantha's seizures. He watched her carefully to make sure she didn't do herself any harm. When they passed, he poured some water on a cloth and used it to cool off her brow. Then he put an arm around her and laid himself down beside her, pulling her to him.

~Bruce Springsteen

RomanSoldier

Samantha's breathing returned to normal and she fell into a light sleep. While she was still running a fever, it had gone down a bit.  When she felt Nate bring her close to him she relaxed even more, allowing herself to sort of snuggle with him.

LimitlessNikkie

~Alex~

Worry built at the edge of my mind and suddenly I couldn't stand still. "I...I have to go." I said to Rogal running through the halls looking for a distraction

"Kiryu what happend?" I asked looking seeing him in his wolf form threw me off and caused imediate worry to come to the forfront

Kaiser Maverick

Kiryu looked up and barked.He spoke to her gently in her mind."Shhh their sleeping."

LimitlessNikkie

I nodded and sat down across the hall from the room, someone was here and I wasn't going to leave them unprotected and in danger, especailly when they could so easily be taken or killed.

Kaiser Maverick

Kiryu trods up aganst her and nudged her arm with his muzzle."Hey don't be all sad."